Height pill is fake in high school + why I’m an incel.

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Iron
I have come to the undeniable conclusion recently that the height pill (at least in my school) is fucking fake, and the only reason I’m an incel is because of my poor social skills.

So for some context, I am 5’4”, HTN face when debloated (this is rare as I am a binge eater and extremely depressed, so my only cope is stuffing my face with slop) I base this rating on what other black pillers have told me and the reactions I’ve gotten on Wizz and ome.tv. I just turned 18 and I am a KHHV, I’ve never spoken to a woman or texted one. I’ve never approached one, or even sent a snap to one. This has been out of fear as I always assumed I’d just get laughed at and made fun of. However I recently took a moment to observe my peers, and I realized that there are only 3 other males in my grade who are (roughly) my height. One is an LTN face who’s an inch shorter than me, one is very slightly taller than me and has a low HTN or High MTN face, and one is my height with an MTN face. These men all have two things in common, they have MTB girlfriends and are NT. I sincerely believe that if I wasn’t born retarded, I could have a girlfriend, at least in high school. It’s not fair, these men are in the same bracket of attractiveness of me and live out my dreams while I rot on an incel forum all alone. I don’t know what to do about this, I can’t become less socially inept.

I made this post because I wanted to ask you guys on here to explain this situation, I made a post before saying something similar, that NT > everything else, and many people insulted my take. However I really don’t see any other explanation for these 3 “truecels” having girlfriends that are pretty decent looking.

No I will not post my face, as much as I love this forum I don’t want my face associated with it in the future. No I will not post proof of these guys because I know them irl and don’t want my school to find out about this. And no this is not a LARP or a cope why the fuck would I make this up and pretend to be a 5’4” 18 year old virgin when I can pretend to be a Chad JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Jova, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 7 others
Just be normal bro

• +1
Reactions: Jova, B0RA, thegiganigga and 4 others
I have come to the undeniable conclusion recently that the height pill (at least in my school) is fucking fake, and the only reason I’m an incel is because of my poor social skills.

So for some context, I am 5’4”, HTN face when debloated (this is rare as I am a binge eater and extremely depressed, so my only cope is stuffing my face with slop) I base this rating on what other black pillers have told me and the reactions I’ve gotten on Wizz and ome.tv. I just turned 18 and I am a KHHV, I’ve never spoken to a woman or texted one. I’ve never approached one, or even sent a snap to one. This has been out of fear as I always assumed I’d just get laughed at and made fun of. However I recently took a moment to observe my peers, and I realized that there are only 3 other males in my grade who are (roughly) my height. One is an LTN face who’s an inch shorter than me, one is very slightly taller than me and has a low HTN or High MTN face, and one is my height with an MTN face. These men all have two things in common, they have MTB girlfriends and are NT. I sincerely believe that if I wasn’t born retarded, I could have a girlfriend, at least in high school. It’s not fair, these men are in the same bracket of attractiveness of me and live out my dreams while I rot on an incel forum all alone. I don’t know what to do about this, I can’t become less socially inept.

I made this post because I wanted to ask you guys on here to explain this situation, I made a post before saying something similar, that NT > everything else, and many people insulted my take. However I really don’t see any other explanation for these 3 “truecels” having girlfriends that are pretty decent looking.

No I will not post my face, as much as I love this forum I don’t want my face associated with it in the future. No I will not post proof of these guys because I know them irl and don’t want my school to find out about this. And no this is not a LARP or a cope why the fuck would I make this up and pretend to be a 5’4” 18 year old virgin when I can pretend to be a Chad JFL
I forgot to add the “why I’m an incel” part, I believe I’m an incel because of my depression causing me to bloat and become ugly and covered in acne, my autism, my social anxiety, and my high inhib.

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel

pm face bhai

Then why do girls say 'ew' to short guys?

Then why do girls say 'ew' to short guys?
Height pill is real in the sense that it’s a failo being short, but this idea that being a turbo manlet just immediately nukes your SMV to the shadow realm to the point where you can only date obese black women is just wrong and cope

• +1
Reactions: Jova, insufferableincel, greywind and 6 others

the "truecels" have girlfriends because they actually try instead of rotting in their room like you

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, 5.5psl, wishIwasSalludon and 5 others
the "truecels" have girlfriends because they actually try instead of rotting in your room like you
Yeah no shit, that’s the point of the post retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, insufferableincel, rand anon and 1 other person
Yeah no shit, that’s the point of the post retard
your haven't done anything to try to attract women you literally never snapped a girl or asked a girl out etc it has nothing to do with nt it's just blaming something that you can't control instead of putting in effort

• +1
Reactions: Jova, autistic_tendencies, thegiganigga and 3 others
When you are a teenager the very most important thing is being NT, at my school everyone was at best average. Because they were NT and mixed in with the social groups of girls, they slayed and had a much better life than me. Meanwhile I was non-nt and browsing this site in the back of my classes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, greywind, ManletJordanBarrett and 5 others
your haven't done anything to try to attract women you literally never snapped a girl or asked a girl out etc it has nothing to do with nt it's just blaming something that you can't control instead of putting in effort
Ye but I don’t talk to the girls because I’m not NT I literally start shaking and sweating and go mute in the presence of a bad bitch

• +1
Ye but I don’t talk to the girls because I’m not NT I literally start shaking and sweating and go mute in the presence of a bad bitch
They're more forgiving. Those girls don't know what they're doing either. They don't have any responsebilities or plans so it's easier to game them. Just keep at it. Talk bullshit. All you need in HS is collagen which you have, fashion which is easy by leeching off parents or getting a summer job and no acne.

Last edited:
They're more forgiving. Those girls don't know what they're doing either. They don't have any responsebilities or plans so it's easier to game them. Just keep at it. Talk bullshit. All you need in HS is collagen, fashion and no acne.
Thanks friend but I am 18 and about to graduate should I just start trying to shoot at everything before I’m out of high school? I feel like college will be much much harder

• +1
Reactions: Jova and insufferableincel
In high school wehre foids are likely to not be as hypargamous cause they don't know whats out there yet

not on OLD yet haven't gone through college

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Thanks friend but I am 18 and about to graduate should I just start trying to shoot at everything before I’m out of high school? I feel like college will be much much harder
College is second chance for most. Don't rot there. Do anything to get a social circle that isn't a bunch of dweebs.

face is everything, you are under rating your colleagues and over rating yourself

t. 6’2” khhv

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, nofap and N1666
u need to go out and get bitches before u get older, then its over

dont base reactions on wizz + just be normal

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
dont base reactions on wizz + just be normal
Well I now have a forum member who agreed I’m HTN so I’m not sure what else I could be

• +1

can isee face

face is everything, you are under rating your colleagues and over rating yourself

t. 6’2” khhv
Lol ok tag a respected rater I can PM and they’ll agree with how I rate myself I guarantee it

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel and N1666
Well I now have a forum member who agreed I’m HTN so I’m not sure what else I could be
Real life opinions are the only things that actually matter, as long as ur not deformed lol. Just go outside and form relationships and be normal. ezpz.

Real life opinions are the only things that actually matter, as long as ur not deformed lol. Just go outside and form relationships and be normal. ezpz.
Advice on normalmaxxing? Also I have friendships and shit I’m not a recluse I just only talk to men

• +1
Advice on normalmaxxing? Also I have friendships and shit I’m not a recluse I just only talk to men
Find a hobby with a good ratio of women/men, maybe take a break from any blackpill forums. PM me a pic if you want of yourself now im curious

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Randomized Shame and ManletJordanBarrett
Find a hobby with a good ratio of women/men, maybe take a break from any blackpill forums. PM me a pic if you want of yourself now im curious
Ok I will

• +1
This is true. The “slayer” of my school who i see with a different girl everyday. He is white with good face, but 5’8
height is cope

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Richard Cheese and ManletJordanBarrett
This is true. The “slayer” of my school who i see with a different girl everyday. He is white with good face, but 5’8
height is cope
Im not good with ratings but lets say this guy is HTN. There are many MTN-LTN whites at my school that are over 6ft but are incels compared to him

In high school wehre foids are likely to not be as hypargamous cause they don't know whats out there yet

not on OLD yet haven't gone through college
where is the jews thread

its not false. i literally talked to no one until I went up to a girl in my class and a few months later she became my girlfriend. almost every day she gives me compliments about my height. i'm not social at all but basically every girl i come in contact with treats me well

Bro is coping Out of this world

fuck

• +1
Ok please explain how my post is cope you fucking retard
ngl I agree face > height to a certain degree and im short personally so it’s gonna sound like cope but dude you’re 5’4 bro that’s gonna be hard asf for u to pull ur the average female height

Looks > height

the "truecels" have girlfriends because they actually try instead of rotting in their room like you
Just change ur brain chemistry broo:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Didnt read anything but ur right. Height matters a lot less at that age for some reason, always seeing insanely short 5'2-5'4 guys in high school with hot girlfriends just because they have tiktok hair. Height starts mattering a lot more when ur older.

dnr it’s because you’re short

stop being a bitch and talk to girls

stop being a bitch and talk to girls
B0RA

NT is law in highschool

You can only get away with autism if your chadlite+

What contry are we talking about here?

NT is EVERYTHINK in HS. I started smoking and magicly I got a gf a week later, cuz the whole friendgroup/class revolved around smoking/drinking. So I had to put myslef out there.