Height pill is so brutal

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
If you are ugly, you can do some surgeries, or even change the haircut that will help. If you have a small penis,jelqing or extenders.
But if you're Short, you can't do anything. You can have super expensive surgery, which can cripple you, just out of the question.
Elevators are ridiculous.
It is sad to know that I will have to spend the rest of my life with 5'8.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 2658 and 4 others
Yesterday I saw such a beautiful girl, but she was my height, her boyfriend was ugly, but he had something like 6'5

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The giga incel, nonserviam and joeveniro
PicsArt 10 01 123152
PicsArt 10 01 123253
PicsArt 10 01 123233

you are ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Tyronecell, Germania and 18 others
thats why you inject niggaaa
8'11 or death

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9699
I'm 5,5ft. Never began for me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, ReverseNorwoodPill, Deleted member 10142 and 12 others
If you are ugly, you can do some surgeries, or even change the haircut that will help. If you have a small penis,jelqing or extenders.
But if you're Short, you can't do anything. You can have super expensive surgery, which can cripple you, just out of the question.
5'8 is okay dude.

Imagine being 5'6. - I have a pretty good face, which is compensating somewhat, but it's so hard.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 11019, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
no you retard
its the fact you have 0 social circle, the biggest slayer I ever knows was 5'8 or 5'7 idk, if you were a socailly extroverted chad, you would meet planty of girls who would overlook your heigt - but of course your not gonna find them on tinder

you do need to have looks and frame however

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Germania, Deleted member 4887 and 1 other person
Trust me its your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Germania, Mastermind and 1 other person
no you retard
its the fact you have 0 social circle, the biggest slayer I ever knows was 5'8 or 5'7 idk, if you were a socailly extroverted chad, you would meet planty of girls who would overlook your heigt - but of course your not gonna find them on tinder

you do need to have looks and frame however
Jfl, you guys got it wrong, I didn't say I couldn't slay at that time, I said I felt like crap for being shorter.
It seems that everyone knows a 5'7 Chad, I also know one.
What about the feeling of inferiority

dn rd but i am 6'4 lol

Jfl, you guys got it wrong, I didn't say I couldn't slay at that time, I said I felt like crap for being shorter.
It seems that everyone knows a 5'7 Chad, I also know one.
What about the feeling of inferiority
your post sounded as if you were implying you cant gat laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Ok listen. You can keep complaining about your situation or actually do something.

You need to start stiltmaxxing asap

41LJuUQ1BWL

jfl at leaving the house without your stilts at 5 8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, optimisticzoomer, grimy and 4 others
girls fetishize height at this point. if you're above 6 feet and don't have a god complex you are retarded

im 5'9/5'8 luck of me to live on manlet country

Dan Bilzerian is 5'8
Tom Cruise is 5'7
- you need to moneymaxx and max everything you can but not only the physical appearance but also your mindset.

There are men out there who are 5'6 and less so be thankful for what you got
its not that you have something to do about your height so change your mindset and move on.

+ you can always locationmax and move somewhere where the male average height is as yours or below

Being incel at 5"8 means face is a problem

5"8 has 50 percent of female dating pool according to study

IT is not ideal, but not death sentence

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, 5'8manlet, Germania and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston, Deleted member 9699 and WadlowMaxxing
What is this guys height?
i don't know tbh. they were a married insta couple i took screenshots ages ago. but looks no morer than 5'5 or 5'6 im my eyes tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
i don't know tbh. they were a married insta couple i took screenshots ages ago. but looks no morer than 5'5 or 5'6 im my eyes tbh.
I am 5'5 so lifefuel, I can ascend to his looks for about 50k euros so maybe one day..

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Germania and mortis
I am 5'5 so lifefuel, I can ascend to his looks for about 50k euros so maybe one day..
doubt you can reach to 6psl with surgeries imo. but 50k seams alooot of change so who knows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
doubt you can reach to 6psl with surgeries imo. but 50k seams alooot of change so who knows
Well let's say 5.5 to be more realistic, I don't want a woman so beautiful either so I hope it scales down I guess

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Everyone's so retarded here thinking that being short only affects your dating life jfl, your whole life quality proportionally increases with every cm you're taller, especially if you are manlet, I understand the pain but at least I found a way to increase my height over the next 1-2 years, I can't stand not being at least in average height area

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee, Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
Everyone's so retarded here thinking that being short only affects your dating life jfl, your whole life quality proportionally increases with every cm you're taller, especially if you are manlet, I understand the pain but at least I found a way to increase my height over the next 1-2 years, I can't stand not being at least in average height area
This. As a tall guy, you get more respect, are more likely to get promoted at work and people will actually take you seriously.
As a short guy, your best bet is to be the funny jester that makes people laugh.

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee and Need2Ascend
You’re a high inhib volcel... you won’t be crippled by limb lengthening if you do a conservative percentage of whatever segment you’re considering

Actually it's the exact opposite.

Leg lengthening is relatively safe and guaranteed to make you taller while face surgery requires a good base/pheno and luck as well.

The former is a bet with a 90% probability you will eventually profit from it, the later is a blind shot which requires luck.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 10907
could you share? i'm 173cm and could use some extra height ngl

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee
Dan Bilzerian is 5'8
Tom Cruise is 5'7
- you need to moneymaxx and max everything you can but not only the physical appearance but also your mindset.

There are men out there who are 5'6 and less so be thankful for what you got
its not that you have something to do about your height so change your mindset and move on.

+ you can always locationmax and move somewhere where the male average height is as yours or below
just be a rich celebrity, just change your mindset :soy::soy:

Last edited:
5’8 is not over for you. Your literally 1 inch below average. If u can’t get laid it’s probably not your height. It’s something else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143 and oldcell
5'8 is above average for a lot of countries lol, locationmax

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Actually it's the exact opposite.

Leg lengthening is relatively safe and guaranteed to make you taller while face surgery requires a good base/pheno and luck as well.

The former is a bet with a 90% probability you will eventually profit from it, the later is a blind shot which requires luck.
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
could you share? i'm 173cm and could use some extra height ngl
Sorry bros, I won't share my secret methods here publically, and I'm only 90% sure that it works and takes time and dedication aswell, can maybe PM you where I got it from but would be self-cucking to spread such information around

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK
No surgery for my autism

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11143
5'8 is okay dude.

Imagine being 5'6. - I have a pretty good face, which is compensating somewhat, but it's so hard.
Go on Tinder, say you're 5'8".

5’8 is not over for you. Your literally 1 inch below average. If u can’t get laid it’s probably not your height. It’s something else

Cope. 5'11 is average for zoomers

Short men can do LL

men with long midface can't do anything....

except moneymaxxing

this long midface cel won 280000 euros in an Italian game show

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3512 and WadlowMaxxing
LL is not out of the question youre just brushing it off cause you dont want to pay the price for having shitty genes. And worst case fraud 2 inches to 5'10

how big is the dating pool for this 6'3 "guy according to study?
9e0f4e8

• JFL

50%?
I remember something like 14%

• JFL