Height pill

I know but still if i can i must. And all my friends and cousins are taller or my height. 1 or 2 are shorter that too by few inch . So i really need to get to 6'2 and then use 2 inch lift . You got one life . Make sure u get best . U did not choose to face the life so make sure this life doesnt fucks u up

Tbh tho 5 10 isn't bad at all count your blessing you could been 5 9 and un

I know but still if i can i must. And all my friends and cousins are taller or my height. 1 or 2 are shorter that too by few inch . So i really need to get to 6'2 and then use 2 inch lift . You got one life . Make sure u get best . U did not choose to face the life so make sure this life doesnt fucks u up
Well yeah, If you still can grow why not try

Well yeah, If you still can grow why not try
I have written how u can grow too .check it above. Yeah do measure sitting heught . Max u can go is44 inches and

im standing at just slightly under 5'11 and a lot of girls ik are that height or near it... Sometimes taller.
Idk what they're feeding people nowadays back in school everyone was around the same height and there were only a few lanky fuckers.
I'm happy with my height but what the fuck is going on
I'm 5'11.5 in a rich western university city and I almost never see women my height. I do see a lot of average and under guys claiming to be 5'10-5'11 though.

i'm 5'11.5 in a rich western university city and I almost never see women my height. I do see a lot of average and under guys claiming to be 5'10-5'11 though.
Im in the same kinda city but I've measured my height multiple times and yes I am taller than most girls but it isn't drastic at all

im standing at just slightly under 5'11 and a lot of girls ik are that height or near it... Sometimes taller.
Idk what they're feeding people nowadays back in school everyone was around the same height and there were only a few lanky fuckers.
Tales from 5'4 lemb lengthening clinic in mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25211 and looksseg
I feel very sorry for you being only 5'11, you should be very embarrased

Zoomers girls are on average 6ft and zoomers boys 6'3

Its over for you

I feel very sorry for you being only 5'11, you should be very embarrased

Zoomers girls are on average 6ft and zoomers boys 6'3

Its over for you
😂

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
is a meme

At 5'5". I agree.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

i still mog most women at 5'7

Where do you niggas live lol. I’m 5’8 and I‘m still taller than most women I come across.