Height preference is assortative HEIGHT COPERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Kraken
This meta analysis proves that height preference in partners is moderately assortative (r=.23).

Assortative mating refers to the phenomenon of selecting of similar traits in partners.

This means that height is not an important factor in dating.

Here's a graph showing all the correlations that were found in their meta analysis relating to height and dating success. 148 Correlations showed selection for assortative mating whilst 6 showed a negative correlation for height (height hypergamy).

Ajhb22917 fig 0002 m

The takeaways from this study are to:
  • Aim to date women in the same height quartile as you. So in the west the 50th percentile of male height is 5ft10 the female 50th percentile of height is 5ft4.
  • Stay away from dating apps. Find hobbies that will allow you to talk to women.
  • Short women who date tall men are rare and will likely not last in those relationships. Women like this are probably lying for clout.
  • HEIGHTMAXXING IS 99% COPE.
Focus on reaching the MTA (Minimum threashold of attractiveness), I will make a thread about this in the future.

Sexually Disabled

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Gigasubhuman, Kazey and 7 others
good thread will read later

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster and NoseProphecy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Gigasubhuman, kiyopon and 12 others
This meta analysis proves that height preference in partners is moderately assortative (r=.23).

Assortative mating refers to the phenomenon of selecting of similar traits in partners.

This means that height is not an important factor in dating.

Here's a graph showing all the correlations that were found in their meta analysis relating to height and dating success. 148 Correlations showed selection for assortative mating whilst 6 showed a negative correlation for height (height hypergamy).

View attachment 2877226

The takeaways from this study are to:
  • Aim to date women in the same height quartile as you. So in the west the 50th percentile of male height is 5ft10 the female 50th percentile of height is 5ft4.
  • Stay away from dating apps. Find hobbies that will allow you to talk to women.
  • Short women who date tall men are rare and will likely not last in those relationships. Women like this are probably lying for clout.
  • HEIGHTMAXXING IS 99% COPE.
Focus on reaching the MTA (Minimum threashold of attractiveness), I will make a thread about this in the future.

Sexually Disabled
height isnt cope it is important to a certain degree. but its overrated on internet yh

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, NoseProphecy and ZwurK
My oneitis is short af

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and datboijj
Jfl if you think meeting foids at these non online spaces works these days

approach a woman at any location and you'll be meet with nonsense and treated like a creep

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, TheRagingBull, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and distance decay
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Gigasubhuman, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Not just the heightmaxxing methods but also the idea that height is everything.
Height is 40% of the equation up until 6 foot, dont you agree on that
I def agree most heightmaxxing methods are cope lmao

people gonna be bonesmashing the top of their head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, TheRagingBull, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
Jfl if you think meeting foids at these non online spaces works these days

approach a woman at any location and you'll be meet with nonsense and treated like a creep
Meet women through hobbies.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Richard Cheese
Meet women through hobbies.

JFL this wont work at all in the west

• +1

JFL this wont work at all in the west
3/4 points where cold approaches which have a very low success rate. I'm telling you to basically befriend potential partners before you ask a girl out. Women need to know they can trust you before you can go on dates with them.

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman, TheRagingBull, NoseProphecy and 2 others
befriend potential partners
you are seriously overestimating how this would work in the real world JFL

life isn't some movie and you can easily devise any of these plans that would've worked 30 years ago which simply don't work in the West these days

• +1
you are seriously overestimating how this would work in the real world JFL

life isn't some movie and you can easily devise any of these plans that would've worked 30 years ago which simply don't work in the West these days
Warm approach is better than cold. If you dont have the looks for tinder or cold approaches you can find someone through hobbies / school. Happens all the time irl thats why you see ugly guys pull above their weight.

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman, TheRagingBull and NoseProphecy
Mogging is more important than slaying, its incredebly easy to get sex ig you are not subhuman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gigasubhuman, kiyopon, <6PSLcel and 2 others
Height is cope if u are at least average height in ur country

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman, kiyopon and Richard Cheese
Mogging is more important than slaying, its incredebly easy to get sex ig you are not subhuman
looksmaxxing is meant for ugly people who can't get laid, not HTN+ people wanting to mog people for narcissistic supply.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gigasubhuman, kiyopon, Lookologist003 and 4 others
6'1-6'3, its all the same shit in countries like germany until you reach 6'7

This study just says "height is not as important as you may think it is" it still matters stfu and stop coping

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, TheRagingBull and <6PSLcel
Sounds like cope. Why would girls talk about height 24/7 if it's not important? I mean by definition if they got height filters set at 6ft then it is gonna be important.
I'm 6'3, my girl is 5'2 and she literally mentions it every single day. Fair enough it might be a stronger preference for her but I mean you see it talked about constantly on social media and in general too.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, hopeless NTmaxxer and Lookologist003
This study just says "height is not as important as you may think it is" it still matters stfu and stop coping
height selection is assortative.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Lookologist003
I'm going to be arrogant. This is cope. You must have never stood next to a man who was a head taller than you, or you're that guy that heightmogs other men.

About the study
First published: 17 September 2016 (nearly ten years of internet online dating have passed since then, and generations who have grown up with the internet are fucking today)
We did not code or differentiate between studies using measured vs. self-reported height
In addition, several studies do not clearly report how height was measured
and also in humans such positive assortative mating has been widely described for many traits, including age, religiosity, personality, and weight
:feelskek:
suggesting yet again, that height, or even the male-taller norm, is not particularly important when considering a partner.
Suggesting that you being shorter than your girlfriend is not a big deal, uhuh. Like I'm so sure.
Recent studies show that stature is indeed subject to sexually antagonistic selection: in the US height shows a curvilinear relationship with reproductive success in men and a negative relationship in women
Basically winner takes all, that we know.
Understanding such relationships may be important for understanding whether and to what degree Darwinian selection on height contributes to (future) variation in height across the globe

Thanks for letting me read this @Sexually Disabled, but this did not convince me. What it did confirm to me is that these big universities have no fucking clue what is happening in the West.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and TheRagingBull
I'm going to be arrogant. This is cope. You must have never stood next to a man who was a head taller than you, or you're that guy that heightmogs other men.

About the study
First published: 17 September 2016 (nearly ten years of internet online dating have passed since then, and generations who have grown up with the internet are fucking today)

:feelskek:

Suggesting that you being shorter than your girlfriend is not a big deal, uhuh. Like I'm so sure.

Thanks for letting me read this @Sexually Disabled, but this did not convince me. What it did confirm to me is that these big universities have no fucking clue what is happening in the West.

We did not code or differentiate between studies using measured vs. self-reported height
This does not invalidate the data. The analysis proves that even if a man lies about his height he is still picking similar heighted partners.
In addition, several studies do not clearly report how height was measured
But (most) studies where included that did clearly report how height was measured and still found the assortative mating effect. The meta analysis used 154 countries when you have a dataset that large the errors will cancel each other out.
Yerkes

This is what the paper means by curvilinear relationship. The averages are more successful than the extremes.

About the study
This is the only real critique you have provided. However if you are correct it would prove that the blackpill is not genetically deterministic and just the result of cultural changes which can be fixed. The data set is still large enough to undermine this point tho.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
This does not invalidate the data.
It does to me.
Yerkes

This is what the paper means by curvilinear relationship. The averages are more successful than the extremes.
Well, poor choice of wording if that's the case. And you seriously think that average looking men and average height men are the most successful? Can you really think that being on this forum and claiming to be blackpilled?

However if you are correct it would prove that the blackpill is not genetically deterministic and just the result of cultural changes which can be fixed.
Just undo the invention of planes, the internet, smartphones, online dating, TikTok, no-fault divorce, welfare and de-globalise the planet. So fixable. We can undo this totally, and women would vote for laws to undo this, they would!

Do you not have eyes? What do you see when you go outside? I don't see this assortative mating thing.

Are you 6'3 really? Because that might explain how you hold this view that height doesn't really mater bro and women just want a guy a little taller than them or not taller at all. Sound like dogshit to me.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
looksmaxxing is meant for ugly people who can't get laid, not HTN+ people wanting to mog people for narcissistic supply.
too bad:lul:

its inevitable that the latter is gonna use it for that purpose its better to accept it than reject it

too bad:lul:

its inevitable that the latter is gonna use it for that purpose its better to accept it than reject it
fuck dillion latham

• Love it
Reactions: kiyopon