Height PSL

Solstice
I am 6’2-3” if I fix my hyperlordosis. I am wondering how much PSL (face+height) this gives me roughly? Edit: I just mean rating — how many points does it give you to your overall rating on face+height?

Last edited:
How is everyone in this forum is 6'-6'4

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, konrad123, Deleted member 5180 and 11 others
Height has nothing to do with PSL

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and stuckneworleans
What's the PSL of your face? I'm 6'5" but my 2 PSL face just makes me look like an ogre.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas
Height has nothing to do with PSL
You know what I mean — just how many points does it give you. I did PSL because it’s more used here. Thought you could add height in? No?

You know what I mean — just how many points does it give you. I did PSL because it’s more used here. Thought you could add height in? No?
Nah, being that tall increases your sexual market value (SMV), but doesn’t change your PSL.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, DutchPrettyBoy and stuckneworleans
Nah, being that tall increases your sexual market value (SMV), but doesn’t change your PSL.
I meant to say rating. Like out of 10 does being this height +0.5 or so? What do you think

I meant to say rating. Like out of 10 does being this height +0.5 or so? What do you think
psl rating is based on face

No def not. PSL rating is just face rating, your body height might help in other feilds but not PSL. If u want an average body looks rating, height could add a 0.5 and if ur jacked probably adds another .5 or 1 so yeah, not PSL