Height really is a useless cope if you lack the right face/pheno/frame.

BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
If a guy has shit face and frame then he will be incel at 5'4" or 6'4" stop capping.

The fact decent faced HTN guys do okay at 5'10" shows face > height.

Some random used up whores on Tik Tok memeing/fetishizing height don't prove anything.

In reality tall ugly men are incels and normal height Chads are slaying Gods. Fax > BS internet feelings.

Some extra height (6'1" or 6'2") is only a cherry on top if the thing you're putting it on is good.

Otherwise it is all lies, face and frame at 5'10" beats any tall, unfortunate faced ogre even if he is 6'6"+.

I have known tall incels and average height guys with girlfriends and slays.

To think tallness alone with shit all else guarantees you will have sex appeal is laughable.

Women will think you're a creepy Slenderman or giraffe freak and guys will make fun of you if you're a big virgin doofus faced dude or etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Pandora, boxface34 and 6 others
No BWC = anger

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Zeruel, borismonster and 1 other person
cope

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34, borismonster and BullyofAlphaBitches
It’s still 10x better being 6’4” than 5’4” but yeah

It is not as great as you think, my guy.

Maybe some dudes will be a bit more afraid to fuck with you but you'll still be a miserable fuck if you got subpar face.

And if you’re a tall framecel with bird bones even short gymmanlets will fuck you up or much shorter niggas.

You will just be a bit bigger lanky weirdo loser virgin AKA barely any advantage over a normal sized virgin loser.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and borismonster
Very true I’m on vacation rn and most of the tall (6’2+) people I see are framelet ltns, I saw a 6’5 dude in an airport who was framelet and probably the most recessed human I have ever seen and he was with a fat very ugly woman. Same with most dudes I see saw one guy who looked kinda good in face probably 6’1 otherwise height is giga cope you can tell these people are just genetic trash with longer femurs and spines, they don’t even look proportional just stretched out. I saw a bunch of teenagers with their parents who were 6’2+ and they had no frame and literally genetic trash level faces. When you do see a well proportioned tall dude with good face like one dude at my school who is like 6’4 wide frame and lean mtn face it is major halo otherwise ur still ugly. best looking dude I saw was probably 5’8 I was mirin his Henry cavil looking jaw and foreword growth tho. I felt like a chad walking around even at 5’10 ngl. Major levels of subhumanity everywhere I went and even tho I was traveling in the USA, probably mogged by 2-3 people that Iv seen over 2 days sounds like larp but I’m not even joking. Tourists are subhuman for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, borismonster and BullyofAlphaBitches
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and BullyofAlphaBitches
Very true I’m on vacation rn and most of the tall (6’2+) people I see are framelet ltns, I saw a 6’5 dude in an airport who was framelet and probably the most recessed human I have ever seen and he was with a fat very ugly woman. Same with most dudes I see saw one guy who looked kinda good in face probably 6’1 otherwise height is giga cope you can tell these people are just genetic trash with longer femurs and spines, they don’t even look proportional just stretched out. I saw a bunch of teenagers with their parents who were 6’2+ and they had no frame and literally genetic trash level faces. When you do see a well proportioned tall dude with good face like one dude at my school who is like 6’4 wide frame and lean mtn face it is major halo otherwise ur still ugly. best looking dude I saw was probably 5’8 I was mirin his Henry cavil looking jaw and foreword growth tho. I felt like a chad walking around even at 5’10 ngl. Major levels of subhumanity everywhere I went and even tho I was traveling in the USA, probably mogged by 2-3 people that Iv seen over 2 days sounds like larp but I’m not even joking. Tourists are subhuman for some reason.
I wish people realized that super tall people are for the most part dysgenic, and "6'5+ chads" don't really exist irl outside of sports or some celebs

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and borismonster
Water everything in moderation

I wish people realized that super tall people are for the most part dysgenic, and "6'5+ chads" don't really exist irl outside of sports or some celebs
Yeah, it sounds wierd and idk if people will get it but even tho im 5’10 in the absence of people I feel tall. Like I can tell my limbs are long. Idk if this makes sense but it feels like my skeleton is not meant to be much taller than I am now I think on average people get functional worse after 6’3 however some people will naturally have a large frames, joints, muscles, ets… making the additional height useful. But it’s taxing on the body to maintain a larger overall mass. So for only some individuals is bieng 6’5 not maladaptive. Iv seen lots of people who are like 6’5+ with average frames who have functional problems probably in large part because If there height. While people who are shorter than say 6’2 typically don’t

Fr man

And to all the "muhh tall and ugly" copers, women think mtn is ugly. All tall ugly guys are atleast MTN and white or htn and other races

If a guy has shit face and frame then he will be incel at 5'4" or 6'4" stop capping.

Some random used up whores on Tik Tok memeing/fetishizing height don't prove anything.

In reality tall ugly men are incels and normal height Chads are slaying Gods. Fax > BS internet feelings.

Some extra height (6'1" or 6'2") is only a cherry on top if the thing you're putting it on is good.

Otherwise it is all lies, face and frame at 5'10" beats any tall, unfortunate faced ogre even if he is 6'6"+.

To think tallness alone with shit all else guarantees you will have sex appeal is laughable.

Women will think you're a creepy Slenderman or giraffe freak and guys will make fun of you if you're a big virgin doofus faced dude or etc.
perfectly summarized

jfl at believing the tik tok thots a word

Height isnt a problem when ur in the averages or above. It is only a major issue when u go below avg. Like going from 6'4 to 6'3 would have minimal impact on ur smv might actually increase it but going from 5'9 to 5'8 will reduce ur chances a lot more