Height really is everything

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
For this example I'll use my older sister but I'm sure you know a lot of examples yourself

First some background:
She's mid twenties, has been in few relationships before, is objectively attractive, has 2 college diplomas and had/has simps simping for her, some simp for more than a year

Now the main part:
For years she has complained that she can't find a boyfriend and was convinced she'll end up alone despite plenty of simps around her as previously mentioned.
She was also a feminist, avid gym goer and preferred a college educated man.

Than comes x, decent face, probably high MTN to low HTN, never went to college, works in construction and non NT and plus he's of nationality that my people, to put it mildly, really dislike.

The secret? Hint, it's not his amazing personality, he's 193 cm and over 105 kg.
That's 6ft4 in retarded units while she's 170 cm.
Now tbh he seems like a good guy but damn what an advantage he has.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, IMZLEGEND, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, risque_dew, flippasav and 9 others
For this example I'll use my older sister but I'm sure you know a lot of examples yourself

First some background:
She's mid twenties, has been in few relationships before, is objectively attractive, has 2 college diplomas and had/has simps simping for her, some simp for more than a year

Now the main part:
For years she has complained that she can't find a boyfriend and was convinced she'll end up alone despite plenty of simps around her as previously mentioned.
She was also a feminist, avid gym goer and preferred a college educated man.

Than comes x, decent face, probably high MTN to low HTN, never went to college, works in construction and non NT and plus he's of nationality that my people, to put it mildly, really dislike.

The secret? Hint, it's not his amazing personality, he's 193 cm and over 105 kg.
That's 6ft4 in retarded units while she's 170 cm.
Now tbh he seems like a good guy but damn what an advantage he has.
Height alone doesn't do much
It's height + physique that really makes you stand out and insanely boost your smv

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, risque_dew, IhateDentists and 6 others
Height alone doesn't do much
It's height + physique that really makes you stand out and insanely boost your smv
Well yeah, forgot to mention he's relatively lean and muscular without even going to gym
I guess construction has it's benefits

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I'd never find this place if height were everything

Height, frame and muscle mass (I’m assuming he’s not obese). The holy trinity for succeeding irl
He's not obese
Genetics truly decide your fate

Well i think height is a bit overestimated in your case op
the guy you describe is probably HTN not mtn, and htn mog the majority of the peoples

But he can be NT too

• +1
You must be a lanklet. Or what are you missing?
Im skinny yes and always was (except for 2021-2022). I'm LTN facially now, used to be MTN in my teens imo

Im skinny yes and always was (except for 2021-2022). I'm LTN facially now, used to be MTN in my teens imo
Yea that’s why. I do much better too after bulking

Nobody comments on it - they just like “wow you’re really handsome/hot now” LOL

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and cytoplasm
Yea that’s why. I do much better too after bulking

Nobody comments on it - they just like “wow you’re really handsome/hot now”
That's so true, after I started bulking I definitely received more attention and even compliments for first time in years and all that while being less lean

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and IndianJock
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and cytoplasm
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and cytoplasm
bloatmaxxing is life

First some background:
while the male with similar genetics ended up on looksmax.org

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince
only ugly whores go for height only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Seth Walsh
155-160 lbs

Whats your psl
Anyone tall and skinny should just slit their wrists tbh
They are missing out on a lot of things
Height + physique mogs everyone on this planet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, MaxillaMaxing, Darwined and 3 others
Anyone tall and skinny should just slit their wrists tbh
They are missing out on a lot of things
Height + physique mogs everyone on this planet
I think im gonna start gymcelling next week. I've been saying this since 2015 so perhaps not

But tall skinny twinks slay in elementary/high school at least if they are gl

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and 5.5psl
I think im gonna start gymcelling next week. I've been saying this since 2015 so perhaps not

Tall skinny guys don't slay shit they are just waste of genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23324 and cytoplasm

Well tall and gl is good combination, however frame, height and face is everything

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, cytoplasm and 5.5psl
Tall skinny guys don't slay shit they are just waste of genetics
At least they arent incel (if their faces arent shit). But apparently in burgerland just be tall works (im not there)

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and 5.5psl
At least they arent incel (if their faces arent shit). But apparently in burgerland just be tall works (im not there)
I'm 6'3.5 and can confirm just be tall doesn't work
You need physique to slay
Height + physique is everything

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 23324, BoredPrince and 1 other person
would prefer to be 5'7 htn over 6'3 mtn any day. Height is a good bonus to have, especially because its a dominant trait but sadly it almost always strictly applies to males. For most females its just be taller than her= pass disqualifer threshold. yes most females demand 6+ on all dating apps and even in real life iv heard a few times from girls how they would never date a guy below certain height threshold but again- what women say and what they choose is always diffirent thing. 2 girls that i know who said that now dating a 5'7 and 5'8 guy. Because they are cute.

+ if height really significantly matterered in attraction all average tall guys would constantly date up which is again not the case in real life. Obviously it matters if you are 5'3. But if you are 5'11 and blame lack of succes with women because you are not 6'5 then are you mentally ill shizoid.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and cytoplasm
Face is everything but 6’3 height roided body boost your smv by 2 points even with a mtn you will do good

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and BoredPrince
Height i mostly important to get respect from other men

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and 5.5psl
You in us? Whats your face like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, BoredPrince, Deleted member 22924 and 1 other person
Have you booked your consultation with a nearby mental hospital ??
would prefer to be 5'7 htn over 6'3 mtn any day. Height is a good bonus to have, especially because its a dominant trait but sadly it almost always strictly applies to males. For most females its just be taller than her= pass disqualifer threshold. yes most females demand 6+ on all dating apps and even in real life iv heard a few times from girls how they would never date a guy below certain height threshold but again- what women say and what they choose is always diffirent thing. 2 girls that i know who said that now dating a 5'7 and 5'8 guy. Because they are cute.

+ if height really significantly matterered in attraction all average tall guys would constantly date up which is again not the case in real life. Obviously it matters if you are 5'3. But if you are 5'11 and blame lack of succes with women because you are not 6'5 then are you mentally ill shizoid.
5’7 htn has mtn smv in the west -1 for manlet height 6’3 mtn has htn smv +1 for height are you all retards that not can calculate smv jfl

• +1
5’7 htn has mtn smv in the west -1 for manlet height 6’3 mtn has htn smv +1 for height are you all retards that not can calculate smv jfl
smv takes into account your financial and social status. If you are good looking but not tall your tax wont be that high as most males think.
In real life- good looking manlets date good looking girls. Average tall guys date average girls.

• +1
smv takes into account your financial and social status. If you are good looking but not tall your tax wont be that high as most males think.
In real life- good looking manlets date good looking girls. Average tall guys date average girls.
money and status is mostly cope money gets important when you hit 25 or so

• +1
is 188 cm even tall enough to halo me? i dont know if it does anything for me

money and status is mostly cope money gets important when you hit 25 or so
money is a cope in a sense that it triggers nothing sexual and its purely rely on conscious thinking - females must take into account that you are a good provider which again - ussualy never happens before 30+ when they start to settling.

But status....oh boy- social status is incredibly affective on females. It definetely more powerful than looks attraction because most females unlike males dont have independive mind, its like a hivemind. And if society in her environement considers you as something big- director in the firm, best athlete in your class, something else that makes you stand from the crowd - most females will unconsoicsly feel that raw attraction towards such people.

Iv already told that story once in lookism, how we ran an experminet. we decided to boost status halo of one of our friend. He was average, facebook also nothing special. We boosted follower count, photoshopped hes social pictures and the most significant factor was that we created 3 profiles of good looking girls who constatnly wrote thirty comments for him. Those profiels were belieavble and managed by us.

Long story short- he fucked almost all gl girls from our former class after he made contact with them. Needless to say when they studied together in schooll they all ignored him. But when they realised that he is popular among women ( good looking women!) they suddenly decided to meet up with him.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
is 188 cm even tall enough to halo me? i dont know if it does anything for me
Its like top 15% if you want to get foids on height only be 195+

brutal my dad is 6'5 and married a really short woman im thankful for my height to at least be that at least
Its ok height boost your smv 0.75 if life in europe

• +1
brutal my dad is 6'5 and married a really short woman im thankful for my height to at least be that at least
I had read your thread as how your dad brutally mogs you
I would just rope tbh if my dad mogged me so brutally in every terms
My dad does facially mog me but in height and physique I brutally mog him
He's 5'9 dyel and I am 6'3 and muscular

I had read your thread as how your dad brutally mogs you
I would just rope tbh if my dad mogged me so brutally in every terms
My dad does facially mog me but in height and physique I brutally mog him
He's 5'9 dyel and I am 6'3 and muscular
my dad in prime 6'5 and muscular im 6'2 dyel narrow frame from my mother while he has a wide one xDDD

• So Sad
Does a tall jacked strong mtn have a chadlite smv ?
Easy math 5.5 face +1 body +1 height 7.5 most people cant rate for shit here so even if you are a mtn you have Chadlite smv

• +1
Easy mat 5.5 face +1 body +1 height 7.5 most people cant rate for shit here so even if you are a mtn you have Chadlite smv
So you mean to say most guys under rate or over rate here ?

Easy mat 5.5 face +1 body +1 height 7.5 most people cant rate for shit here so even if you are a mtn you have Chadlite smv
my dad claimed to have grown up until he was 22 where he reached his 6'5 height and at my age he was 6'3 he says.
could this mean there are higher chances i can still grow till 22 since im 17 right now>?