Height stack at 15, erda and infig

maxio011

maxio011

Iron
Joined
Dec 30, 2025
Posts
92
Reputation
56
Planing to hop on erda or infig if I can source for under 150 per month, planing on doing
  1. Mk677 25mg before bed
  2. 2.5mg Letrozole every day
  3. Huperzine A, 300mcg morning and 400mcg night every day
  4. 25 mg Infigratinib or 3mg erda daily
  5. Going to document weekly and post updates all I need is a source for cheap mk677 and infig or erda powders
 
Planing to hop on erda or infig if I can source for under 150 per month, planing on doing
  1. Mk677 25mg before bed
  2. 2.5mg Letrozole every day
  3. Huperzine A, 300mcg morning and 400mcg night every day
  4. 25 mg Infigratinib or 3mg erda daily
  5. Going to document weekly and post updates all I need is a source for cheap mk677 and infig or erda powders
Add tren/var and low t base for max igf1 and height growth
 
Add tren/var and low t base for max igf1 and height growth
I can get var for cheap but I’ll need something to make my body reproduce the test once I hop off and I don’t wanna do allat
 
  • +1
Reactions: Anavarforthehuz69

Similar threads

maxio011
Replies
9
Views
88
Taki_
Taki_
jeezy210
Replies
1
Views
36
maxio011
maxio011
V
Replies
3
Views
46
Wrestle
Wrestle
primal48
Replies
8
Views
105
Navicular
N
uglyduckling123
Replies
0
Views
36
uglyduckling123
uglyduckling123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top