Q1ofmhq

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC, CursedOne and Deleted member 5393
The girl is 6 ft 8 and 98 kg

Screenshot 20200604 135741

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and TsarTsar444
Brutal mog but he is a lanklet

He doesn't even need the status to slay, living life on press any button mode :lul:
ALL depends on his face.
Check FACEandLMS yiutube channel. He is very tall, and incel.

FUNNY TWIST.

7ft tall dude has to stay anonymous for legal reasons, and can never reap the fruits. That's also brutal. Finallt got status and fame, and then you can't slay.
How many 7 foot tall dudes are there in that city, his family and friends will easily know and word will get around, he will absolutely reap benefits for life

How many 7 foot tall dudes are there in that city, his family and friends will easily know and word will get around, he will absolutely reap benefits for life
I hope those benefits are made of lead

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
He doesn't even need the status to slay, living life on press any button mode :lul:
Okay.
Why you not happy though, for a dude that is slaying? Why not be happy for someones succeeding at something?

Just be happy for that dude.

As hoepfully anuone be happy if you successfull at something.

• +1
Reactions: PuaHater
Okay.
Why you not happy though, for a dude that is slaying? Why not be happy for someones succeeding at something?

Just be happy for that dude.

As hoepfully anuone be happy if you successfull at something.
Because I'll never experience the feeling of being desired even though I put in a lot of effort

I don't hate the man or anything though don't get me wrong, I don't care if he gets fresh pussy every day for the rest of his life. I just want my piece of the pie

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas
:feelswah:

Attachments

• 1AA43D97-0C2C-48E2-9951-05334F4F400D.png
    1AA43D97-0C2C-48E2-9951-05334F4F400D.png
    76 KB · Views: 59
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
I just want my piece of the pie
Yeah, legit.
Fotta try to find other ways, to hopefully get that one.

LOL @ username. I was already around and forum-member; of that puahate website. back like almost 10 mf years ago already.

• +1
Yeah, legit.
Fotta try to find other ways, to hopefully get that one.

LOL @ username. I was already around and forum-member; of that puahate website. back like almost 10 mf years ago already.
Yeah that website was where I got my first blackpill. That'll be a summer I'll never forget

He’s definitely not 7 foot. He’s about 5-6 inches taller than the cops. Maybe 6’6 or 6’7

This 6’8 kid that went to my school is wider and taller, nobody simped over him lmao. These are virtue signaling white liberals.

187DA09F 5C2E 4F7C B53F 70E753A1D98E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Troglodyte, Chadeep, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others

He’s definitely not 7 foot. He’s about 5-6 inches taller than the cops. Maybe 6’6 or 6’7

This 6’8 kid that went to my school is wider and taller, nobody simped over him lmao. These are virtue signaling white liberals.

View attachment 444284
What a long limbed behemoth, there is no way he did not have a girl simp or two.

62519057 467498147355702 8506520756539097088 n

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Hero of the Imperium
What a long limbed behemoth, there is no way he did not have a girl simp or two.
I have long limbs too. It doesn’t mean shit.

He looks like slenderman doe,
I would much rather be 6'5 and buff.

Yeah that website was where I got my first blackpill. That'll be a summer I'll never forget
Back then, I was anti pua mostly. Because of alot of pua coaches doing lieng and scamming and stuff. and I also found that personality mattered little, while all pua was about that. But I did still believe back then in the confidence pill.
But somehow at that time I didn't swallow the huge importance of looks pill.
I entered a LTR back then, so I had little interest anymore in dating advice but still active for the pua coach bashing and exposing. I even recall on that site, watching videos of Eliot Rodgers. And I was like Wtf, strange dude.
That forum was heavily divided. There was the blackpill looks crowed discussing lookism, and there was the crowd that mainly hated the pua coach scamming and bullshit. But didn't like the blackpill/lookism discussions that took over the forum. I was kinda like that last group back then.
Unfortunately I never saw then, maybe didn't exist yet. A chadfish exchanges. That would had been an opener how easy it is then.

Last edited:
  • +1
if he showed his face (doubt anyone is attractive at 7ft) he wouldnt get any attention. its that this situation was the perfect timing for him, "be a symbol for the common man against the system since you are so tall." lets be honest, girls would still fuck him with his mask on. i think theres a ton of legitimacy behind status, this guy is found hot because of the status that surrounds the situation. theres a reason why ugly subhumans like ryan gosling are found hot.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and stuckneworleans