Height tier for Europeans

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
For most of Europe e.g. UK, France, Belgium, Poland, Greece:

6’5* ( Somewhat ideal if you have the right proportions and frame, niche halo for tall girls and height fetishers)

6’3-4 ( Ideal, you will stand out, massive height halo)

6’1-6’2 ( Good height to be, you will have a height halo, and still retain the ability to build muscle and have a good frame)

5’11-6’0 ( Slightly above average overall, you would have a height halo in poor/ethnic areas, but in wealthy white areas, you’ll be average)

5’10 ( Average. Nothing special, but not a failo yet)

5’8-5’9 ( Below average. You’ll get height mogged quite often, but it’s not death tier yet)

5’6-5’7 ( Very well below average. You’ll get height mogged all the time, even by ethnics. You’ll need to have a top tier face and frame to counter this)

5’5 and below ( Death tier.)

For the taller European countries like the baltics, Scandinavia, Germany ect, add 1 inch extra to the ranks. For the Netherlands, Montenegro, Bosnia and Estonia add 1.5 inches.

For the shorter European Countries such as Italy, subtract 1 inch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, socialcel, greywind and 13 others
Looks pretty accurate

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, 5'7 zoomer, deepfuckingvalue and 9 others
So I'm 6'1 here in the UK, and I can say that I tower over most men, no joke. To say that the average man in the UK is 5 ft 10 is a bit of a stretch imo. In wealthy areas, it could be 5 ft 10, from my experience (a solid 5 ft 10 that is).

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, sportsmogger, Akhi and 9 others

6’5* ( Somewhat ideal if you have the right proportions and frame, niche halo for tall girls and height fetishers)

6’1-6’2 ( Good height to be, you will have a height halo, and still retain the ability to build muscle and have a good frame)

5’11-6’0 ( Slightly above average overall, you would have a height halo in poor/ethnic areas, but in wealthy white areas, you’ll be average)

5’8-5’9 ( Below average. You’ll get height mogged quite often, but it’s not death tier yet)

5’6-5’7 ( Very well below average. You’ll get height mogged all the time, even by ethnics. You’ll need to have a top tier face and frame to counter this)

For the taller European countries like the baltics, Scandinavia, Germany ect, add 1 inch extra to the ranks. For the Netherlands, Montenegro, Bosnia and Estonia add 1.5 inches.

Can these heights count with shoes?

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
So I'm 6'1 here in the UK, and I can say that I tower over most men, no joke. To say that the average man in the UK is 5 ft 10 is a bit of a stretch imo. In wealthy areas, it could be 5 ft 10 (from my experience).
Yeah I’m the exact same. 6’1 and I’m always noticeably the tallest on the tube or just waking about. Even next to guys who are like 6’3, there’s not that much of a difference.

I’d say around 5’10 is average for the average white British guys or European immigrant. Obviously in poor ethnic areas, it’s lower

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix
Yeah I’m the exact same. 6’1 and I’m always noticeably the tallest on the tube or just waking about. Even next to guys who are like 6’3, there’s not that much of a difference.

I’d say around 5’10 is average for the average white British guys or European immigrant. Obviously in poor ethnic areas, it’s lower

Possibly a weak 5'10 for zoomers, but in general it seems to be around a weak 5'9 if I'm being honest. I see a lot of guys below the mid part of my forehead. It's so common to see guys around my eye level, which just shows how tall a solid 6'1 is, even in london.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Staceymaxxing, mathis and 2 others
Idk the last time I saw a 5'10 guy
men are either 5'7 and coping in af1s or 6'1+
literally didnt see anyone around my height when I went out yesterday

That's because of ethnics and immigrants.

I am from a place that has less immagrints, in a more wealthy area. Most white men I encounter are around or below the mid part of my forehead.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Possibly a weak 5'10 for zoomers, but in general it seems to be around a weak 5'9 if I'm being honest. I see a lot of guys below the mid part of my forehead. It's so common to see guys around my eye level, which just shows how tall a solid 6'1 is, even in london.
Yeah it’s tall in London, and it’s funny because people always think I’m 6’3 or even more sometimes.

It’s crazy how everyone lies about their height nowadays. Recently a guy told me he was 6’1, but he looked like 5’10 at best.

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
Accurate 👍

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Yeah it’s tall in London, and it’s funny because people always think I’m 6’3 or even more sometimes.

It’s crazy how everyone lies about their height nowadays. Recently a guy told me he was 6’1, but he looked like 5’10 at best.

Obama is textbook example of 6'1 guy. Look how he towers over the majority of people.

16168101633 9b129d315c b

Screenshot 20240316 022553 YouTube

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, bleachmaxxer69 and MaestheticMaso
  • +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix
Ppl think the rock is like some 6 ft 5 mountain jfl.
It seems like half of Hollywood lies about their height and the other half is honest. Someone like Reynolds is a legit 6’2 for example, but the rock isn’t close to 196cms

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix and ElTruecel
Legit this applies to most of west US included. in those tall fag european countries add 1.5 inches is correct

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix and MaestheticMaso
6'2 is ideal af

True for Norway in adding 1 inch. I’m 182-183 and feel average as fuck

is 5'9.5 good in America? I think I might be a weak 5'10 though

is 5'9.5 good in America? I think I might be a weak 5'10 though
Depends on the state. In some shorter states like Texas, New Mexico ect around average, but in taller states like Montana where there’s lots of German blood, it’s below average since the average height there is 5’11-6ft.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Depends on the state. In some shorter states like Texas, New Mexico ect around average, but in taller states like Montana where there’s lots of German blood, it’s below average since the average height there is 5’11-6ft.
I live in Virginia but I'm usually as tall as white guys or a little shorter and taller than the immigrant communities like koreans and vietnamese, except for somalians. those guys are super tall for no reason

• +1

Last year when i was "only" 5’9 ( in france ) i was already taller than like 2/3 of guys i passed by when the average was told to be 5’10. The average isnt a good indicator. The median is. There is A LOT of 5’5 to 5’9 guys. Like really. Even in EU. Like easly 35% of male are below 5’7

• Woah
Reactions: Variety Jones
So I'm 6'1 here in the UK, and I can say that I tower over most men, no joke. To say that the average man in the UK is 5 ft 10 is a bit of a stretch imo. In wealthy areas, it could be 5 ft 10, from my experience (a solid 5 ft 10 that is).

Go to London. Go to a rich university town. Go to where rich white young people go.

Only take white people into consideration. Ethnics are way shorter on average and they aren't native europeans.

Also why the fuck do we use feet and inches here now, if we talk about Europe?! I understand them well, but 98% of people in either Europe or the world know cm better.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and FaceAboveAll
Go to London. Go to a rich university town. Go to where rich white young people go.

Only take white people into consideration. Ethnics are way shorter on average and they aren't native europeans.

Also why the fuck do we use feet and inches here now, if we talk about Europe?! I understand them well, but 98% of people in either Europe or the world know cm better.

Yes, so if we narrow it down to only white men, I still feel tall. Most middle age white men are slightly above my eye level or around my eyebrows. For white zoomers, this wouldn't really be much different, anecdotally speaking.

For wealthy, young whites, I can see them coming up to the mid point of my forehead, or sometimes up to the hairline. They tend to be taller on average, yes, but I still feel tallish / tall amongst them.

If we include ethnics, then they tend to be well below my eye level, but I tend to exclude them. It definitely makes my height more impressive in big cities, as there's a lot of ethnics walking around.

This is all based off my anecdotes, as I walk past these guys regularly. The UK isn't known for being a tall country. Its actually quite a short European country.

• +1

People in the UK mostly use feet. Using cms is quite odd here

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator