Height&Voice is EVERYTHING

A

Alibaba69

5' 13" Pharma HGHcel
YOUR HEIGHT AND VOICE IS 100% DETERMINED BY BIRTH WEIGHT

You look nice. So what nigga? It's all about power projection in actual life. Want money? Height&Voice. Want ACTUAL respect? Height&Voice.

Power Projection = Height+Voice | Power Projection = Success in life

Voice is super underrated. In the real world muscles don't mean shit. Getting voicemogged is the most brutal. Imagine a booming black person voice vs a 5 yo girl.

Who's going to get what they want? Who's going to convince others to follow them?

Voice is everything. Obama brutally height&voice mogs John McCain. Martin Luther King brutally voicemogs other negros. Trump brutally heightmogs Hilary Clinton.
There's a reason girls love tall skinny guys. They never say "I love wide shouldered big skull guys"
The reason tallest candidates win elections
The reason Morgan Freemen is rich
The reason CEOs are 6ft+

This is what matters MONEY and WOMEN vvv
Screen Shot 2019 12 17 at 20817 PM
Screen Shot 2019 12 17 at 21223 PM

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, FatmanO, Zygos4Life and 9 others
Shit thread

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1973
@toolateforme tell him what's up

• JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Effortless, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
i wish i was 6'3 and had a deep ass voice

• +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru, Alibaba69 and toolateforme
Legit for aspects of life that aren't dating

But for attracting women face is king

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alibaba69, randomguy1235, FatmanO and 7 others
Face

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Effortless and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I have height and a deep voice
It isn't everything

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, FatmanO, toolateforme and 4 others
I have a deep voice

I have a girly voice. It doesn't get any respect.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Alibaba69
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
SMILE IS EVERYTHING AND MY SMILE IS 1 PSL I CANT COPE WITH THAT I LOOK LIKE UTTER SHIT MY VOICE IS TRASH TOOO AHHHHHH ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Maxillacel
keep coping if you have height and voice and aren't a billionaire that's on you mentalcel

Are you a voice actor? Do you narrate movies? Didn't think so whiny bitch
brutal
SMILE IS EVERYTHING AND MY SMILE IS 1 PSL I CANT COPE WITH THAT I LOOK LIKE UTTER SHIT MY VOICE IS TRASH TOOO AHHHHHH ITS OVER
WRONG ACTUALLY A COMPACT MIDFACE IS EVERYTHING AND I CAN'T COPE WITH NOT HAVING ONE AHHHHHHHH

Brutal
5’11 + non-deep voicecel here

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Retarded user, I have low pitched voice +slightly above average height with my insoles, and women from dating apps reject me because in real life my face is uglier than in pics.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Effortless and Maxillacel
All about fucking balance

if u are 2 psl and 190 cm + mega deep voice this wont help
if u are 8 psl 160 cm with girl voice also over in my OP

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Voice is super underrated. In the real world muscles don't mean shit. Getting voicemogged is the most brutal. Imagine a booming black person voice vs a 5 yo girl.
does not compute with my life experience.

Height: Check. I am 6'2;
Voice: Check. I have a lower voice tone then average that people told me sounds nice and soothing.
Result, incel untill mid 20's (and i was no aspie or something like that; only high inhib/shy and introverted as biggest mental blocks)

Both height and voice are imo top 5 factors. But face attractiveness is number 1, imo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Effortless
They never say "I love wide shouldered"

Where have you been living if you never heard a girl say this? JFL if you think shoulders to waist ratio don't matter.
Funny as this is. The manlet life mogs him to the sun and back.

Muh I'm 6'4

He's norwooding and stuck in his room making redpill videos while the manlet is enjoying his life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, spark and Deleted member 3583
Having a deep voice is a halo dont Say it isnt. Jfl at ppl

imagine being 6'8"
Unless lanket, if you suddenly pop up out of the corner, you might jump scare people.
We have a cleaning lady at my job, I actually made her scream by just stepping out of the corner.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and toolateforme
STOP WITH HEIGHT. I'm 5'9 for fuck sake.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Unless lanket, if you suddenly pop up out of the corner, you might jump scare people.
We have a cleaning lady at my job, I actually made her scream by just stepping out of the corner.
What do you think is the ideal height?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: SMVbender and FromEE

6'4 is ideal height, tall enough to mog most men in flats and can always fraud to 6'6 in case a herd of NBA players migrate to your town

I think the hyrarchy of what matter is more as such, from my experience:

1. face
2. body + etnicity (this includes height, frame, fat-level, skin (color) and muscles)
3. voice
4. status/fame/etc.
5. wealth/money/income
6. location
7. personality traits such as extraversion, emotionally stable, etc. (being aspie, or something like that willmake this onvery low)

The total of above 7 factors, likely determines for 95+% how ones dating life is. All 7 factors don't need to be great/good, for a good dating life.
But I do think, number 1, face needs to be good or average at the minimum. And the 2nd one, needs to be decent at minimum as well; if a dudeis short he needs to (and can largely) compensate it with muscles.

Face is way more important the height.
I was at an MMA tournament, last week. There was this manlet guy (one of the fighters), with a great face and jawline. He had a Stacy, with him. I mog his height by alot, but I never been able to get a Stacy. Because he has a better face, and he's muscular (and carries himself around he isn't afraid). Because you can compensate lesser height with muscle and aggressive vibe (aka, if you know mma or something you won't fear taller dudes because as a trained smaller person you can still easily knock out taller skinny untrained (aka 80+%) dudes).

For example. Look at how the people in the audience rated these people. Mr. giant with an uglier face, got seen as least attractive. While he could likely mogg all the other man with his height and power. Face>

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GeorgeMathew
I think the hyrarchy of what matter is more as such, from my experience:

1. face
2. body + etnicity (this includes height, frame, fat-level, skin (color) and muscles)
3. voice
4. status/fame/etc.
5. wealth/money/income
6. location
7. personality traits such as extraversion, emotionally stable, etc. (being aspie, or something like that willmake this onvery low)

The total of above 7 factors, likely determines for 95+% how ones dating life is. All 7 factors don't need to be great/good, for a good dating life.
But I do think, number 1, face needs to be good or average at the minimum. And the 2nd one, needs to be decent at minimum as well; if a dudeis short he needs to (and can largely) compensate it with muscles.

Face is way more important the height.
I was at an MMA tournament, last week. There was this manlet guy (one of the fighters), with a great face and jawline. He had a Stacy, with him. I mog his height by alot, but I never been able to get a Stacy. Because he has a better face, and he's muscular (and carries himself around he isn't afraid). Because you can compensate lesser height with muscle and aggressive vibe (aka, if you know mma or something you won't fear taller dudes because as a trained smaller person you can still easily knock out taller skinny untrained (aka 80+%) dudes).

For example. Look at how the people in the audience rated these people. Mr. giant with an uglier face, got seen as least attractive. While he could likely mogg all the other man with his height and power. Face>

Id put personality traits on 3. Tbh. You cant approach if aspie

You look nice. So what nigga? It's all about power projection in actual life. Want money? Height&Voice. Want ACTUAL respect? Height&Voice.

Who's going to get what they want? Who's going to convince others to follow them?

Voice is everything. Obama brutally height&voice mogs John McCain. Martin Luther King brutally voicemogs other negros. Trump brutally heightmogs Hilary Clinton.
There's a reason girls love tall skinny guys. They never say "I love wide shouldered big skull guys"
The reason CEOs are 6ft+

View attachment 196050View attachment 196055
Correlation is not causation.

Deep voice = more t during puberty = sexual dimorphism

Taller = more igf-1 = more bone mass

you're a coping whiny manlet
deeper voice is caused by bigger frame
taller = higher birth weight
big skulll = higher birth weight
keep coping

Correlation is not causation.

Deep voice = more t during puberty = sexual dimorphism

Taller = more igf-1 = more bone mass
does not compute with my life experience.

Height: Check. I am 6'2;
Voice: Check. I have a lower voice tone then average that people told me sounds nice and soothing.
Result, incel untill mid 20's (and i was no aspie or something like that; only high inhib/shy and introverted as biggest mental blocks)

Both height and voice are imo top 5 factors. But face attractiveness is number 1, imo.
huge cope. 6'2 is not tall it's half a forehead above average.
low voice doesn't mean shit. You need a booming voice.
You're a volcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
You're living my dream life

If you’re not a millionaire regardless of your height or voice, it’s on you lol...

All of your criteria is given that you decide to be a corporate slave and try working your way up a job ladder to management

Making money is all about being clever and opportunistic, neither of which require being tall or having a deep voice.

And if you’re an incel at 5’11”, you’re ugly as shit

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante

The reason CEOs are 6ft+

View attachment 196050View attachment 196055
N-no.

keep coping u
not only will you never get women but never make money
If you’re not a millionaire regardless of your height or voice, it’s on you lol...

All of your criteria is given that you decide to be a corporate slave and try working your way up a job ladder to management

Making money is all about being clever and opportunistic, neither of which require being tall or having a deep voice.

keep coping virgin. Tall deep voice people have the best jobs in the world. CEOs above 6ft

What's with you people and absolutes?

Everything? No, it is not EVERYTHING, but it is A LOT!

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97

no it's everything. if you're not tall and deep voice can't ascend irl

keep coping u
not only will you never get women but never make money

keep coping virgin. Tall deep voice people have the best jobs in the world. CEOs above 6ft
Just somebody with more money than you..who’s not a NEET like yourself..trying to explain to you things that happen outside of the basement

The top 5 richest people in the world are below 6 feet

And the highest average annual wages come from ricecels in the US where the average height is 5’7”

Keep coping with a Fortune 500 ceo graph you saw on incels.is 7 years ago :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

MODS if you can add this edit
Didn't mention this in the post but height and voice is 99% determined by birthweight

I wish I had some chords in an order that is new
I wish I didn’t have to rhyme everytime I sang

no it's everything. if you're not tall and deep voice can't ascend irl
Again, bias of absolutism. I guess Tom Cruise hasn't ascended.

I guess Chico hasn't ascended then.

Again, bias of absolutism. I guess Tom Cruise hasn't ascended.

I guess Chico hasn't ascended then.
if it wasn't for hollywood perfect face could he actually accomplish anything useful
absolutely not
could he be president?
absolutely not
could he be any kind of leader
absolutely not

if it wasn't for hollywood perfect face could he actually accomplish anything useful
absolutely not
could he be president?
absolutely not
could he be any kind of leader
absolutely not
So Tom Cruise hasn't ascended, got it. LMAO @ this board

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
6'5 or so.
You're living my dream life
I was in the club (twice actually) not long ago ,people actually moved out of my way when I walked somewhere.
It was insnane tbh.
And if they didn't, all I had to do is lightly put my hand on them and they moved.

• +1
Reactions: Alibaba69

based as fuck

I agree with this to an extent. Sure, a ton of different factors play a part in attractiveness, but there are some that are just more important than others.

Height is INDISPUTABLY the most important factor for people under a certain height (that requirement depends on where you live, of course...) above that, factors like face and voice start coming into play. Of course, that doesn't mean that any of these factors is absolute in any of these scenarios. You have to use a bit of common sense.

All about fucking balance

if u are 2 psl and 190 cm + mega deep voice this wont help
if u are 8 psl 160 cm with girl voice also over in my OP
Status can still compensate. See David Beckham for example. Extremely gay and retarded voice - considered universal sex symbol who women drip oceans for