Height&Voice is EVERYTHING

not only will you never get women but never make money
I'm both tall and have a deep voice.It doesn't help as much as you think.

Retarded user, I have low pitched voice +slightly above average height with my insoles, and women from dating apps reject me because in real life my face is uglier than in pics.
keep coping if you have height and voice and aren't a billionaire that's on you mentalcel
SHOE LIFTS DON'T GIVE YOU TALL PERSONALITY

They never say "I love wide shouldered"

Where have you been living if you never heard a girl say this? JFL if you think shoulders to waist ratio don't matter.

Funny as this is. The manlet life mogs him to the sun and back.

Muh I'm 6'4

He's norwooding and stuck in his room making redpill videos while the manlet is enjoying his life.
keep coping bro, you think basketball players have wide shoulders? no they are tall lanklet billionaires
keep coping bro
My dick is three inches and I masturbate hourlly
keep coping if you have height and voice and aren't a billionaire that's on you mentalcel
Just somebody with more money than you..who’s not a NEET like yourself..trying to explain to you things that happen outside of the basement

The top 5 richest people in the world are below 6 feet

And the highest average annual wages come from ricecels in the US where the average height is 5’7”

Keep coping with a Fortune 500 ceo graph you saw on incels.is 7 years ago :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
AVERAGE CEO HEIGHT 6ft THOSE SHORT PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK EXTRA HARD COMPARED TO TALL WHITE PEOPLE
TALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE OVERWHELMINGLY RICH PEOPLE WITH HOT WHITE GIRLS

Last edited:
Back your claim height and voice is determined by birth rate. I swear when I come on here you post the most retarded shit . Height is genetic you dumb fuck

birthweight is mostly genetic as well you d umb fuck keep coping bro
Back your claim height and voice is determined by birth rate. I swear when I come on here you post the most retarded shit . Height is genetic you dumb fuck

Status can still compensate. See David Beckham for example. Extremely gay and retarded voice - considered universal sex symbol who women drip oceans for
he still mogs many men with his face , in prime he was at least chad lite

SHOE LIFTS DON'T GIVE YOU TALL PERSONALITY
Becoming a billionaire is one of the hardest things possible to do in this world.

Million is easy as fuck in 2020, but billion is a whole different ball game.

Only thing harder than becoming a billionaire?

Becoming a president in a developed (first world) country.

It's even easier to get Le Fort and full plastic surgery makeover and ascend from PSL5 to PSL8 than becoming a billi.

I think the hyrarchy of what matter is more as such, from my experience:

1. face
2. body + etnicity (this includes height, frame, fat-level, skin (color) and muscles)
3. voice
4. status/fame/etc.
5. wealth/money/income
6. location
7. personality traits such as extraversion, emotionally stable, etc. (being aspie, or something like that willmake this onvery low)

The total of above 7 factors, likely determines for 95+% how ones dating life is. All 7 factors don't need to be great/good, for a good dating life.
But I do think, number 1, face needs to be good or average at the minimum. And the 2nd one, needs to be decent at minimum as well; if a dudeis short he needs to (and can largely) compensate it with muscles.

Face is way more important the height.
I was at an MMA tournament, last week. There was this manlet guy (one of the fighters), with a great face and jawline. He had a Stacy, with him. I mog his height by alot, but I never been able to get a Stacy. Because he has a better face, and he's muscular (and carries himself around he isn't afraid). Because you can compensate lesser height with muscle and aggressive vibe (aka, if you know mma or something you won't fear taller dudes because as a trained smaller person you can still easily knock out taller skinny untrained (aka 80+%) dudes).

For example. Look at how the people in the audience rated these people. Mr. giant with an uglier face, got seen as least attractive. While he could likely mogg all the other man with his height and power. Face>

Blackpill. rape for the anally touched tall faggots that still can't slay.

Wake up boyz, mr 166 cm. here slays weekly. And I`m not rich.

And I`m even bald now.

So fuck up with your height is all complex, it's just a

complex

Ain't no such thing as "tall personality" , as I said and I say it again,

It's personality or not.

IF you are short and you act like a bitch because you think that a short guy is a bitch, well, go on.

IF you are tall and you act like a bitch, your problem.

I've personally seen cases of tall guys with gay personality / weak minset / feminine character that slayed somewhere near 0. I saw short guys with ferocious attitudes that slayed TONS of girls. And in no way Im writing bullshit here, it's the attitude that mogs and slays.

Don't believe it ?

get your ass out in the world and watch people, get into the world

are you ta
Becoming a billionaire is one of the hardest things possible to do in this world.

Million is easy as fuck in 2020, but billion is a whole different ball game.

Only thing harder than becoming a billionaire?

Becoming a president in a developed (first world) country.

It's even easier to get Le Fort and full plastic surgery makeover and ascend from PSL5 to PSL8 than becoming a billi.
keep coping don't think you're tall and deep voice