Height vs body

D

Deleted

Lurker
C05922B3 B94D 453F AF49 F4D116576291

This is a pretty fair comparison of somewhat good height vs somewhat good body while neither is either a twink or manlet.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
Frame matters more

• JFL
Reactions: Broly
Nah. Height even matters more than frame when predicting max strength potential.

It's more important to be tall than to have a good frame to be strong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
For aesthetics height I guess is more valued as most male models are tall but barely any is muscular

Nah. Height even matters more than frame when predicting max strength potential.

nah bro those tall people you see that strenghtmog just happen to have an average to above average frame too
a tiny frame is just laughable, the true death sentence, even more than short height.

Height>

Body is cope. Girls like twinks and dad bods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Lmao, germanlooks and 1 other person
The body guy isn’t lean

I’m gonna stick with body mattering more but I know most of this forum will disagree

I still believe height is mostly just don’t be a Manlet theory whereas a ripped muscular physique is the biggest thing you can do for your SMV as a normie short of getting plastic surgery

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
nah bro those tall people you see that strenghtmog just happen to have an average to above average frame too
a tiny frame is just laughable, the true death sentence, even more than short height.
Nah. Height increase means width and depth increase. The body is 3 dimensional.

Frame is relative to height. A 187cm guy is not only 10% taller than a 170cm guy, but also 10% wider in the x and z dimensions for equal frames or so.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and germanlooks
I still believe height is mostly just don’t be a Manlet theory whereas a ripped muscular physique is the biggest thing you can do for your SMV as a normie short of getting plastic surgery
Going from skinnyfat to semi muscular is going to increase smv a lot more than a nose job

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and the BULL
Going from skinnyfat to semi muscular is going to increase smv a lot more than a nose job
Bro I already have a top tier natty body

I’m getting nose job cos I ran out of things to softmax

But I do agree- not sure if you were specifically aiming that comment at me?

Attachments

• 11C80B72-091D-480D-A26D-3177717C495D.jpeg
    11C80B72-091D-480D-A26D-3177717C495D.jpeg
    296.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Bro I already have a top tier natty body

I’m getting nose job cos I ran out of things to softmax

But I do agree- not sure if you were specifically aiming that comment at me?
Was just an example tbh i didn't remember what surgery you were getting tbf

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax

Serious question, is there a limit to that?
Is the average 7’ that much stronger the average 6’4 guy?

Serious question, is there a limit to that?
Is the average 7’ that much stronger the average 6’4 guy?
Frames being equal, yes.

If you take a person A from the top 0.001%-ile of height range, with average everything else, which means 50%-ile frame, receptors, insertions, etc, and compare it with the person B 50%-ile of height and average everything else as well, except top 0.001%-ile frame, let them workout, reach their max potential whether enhancing with roids or not.

Person A wouldn't look as good, but would be stronger. Not by a lot. Frame is close second.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Frames being equal, yes.

If you take a person A from the top 0.001%-ile of height range, with average everything else, which means 50%-ile frame, receptors, insertions, etc, and compare it with the person B 50%-ile of height and average everything else as well, except top 0.001%-ile frame, let them workout, reach their max potential whether enhancing with roids or not.

Person A wouldn't look as good, but would be stronger. Not by a lot. Frame is close second.
I know the fastest sprinters are anywhere from 5’8-6’5. Figured there is a limit on strength.

Actually looked it up, the strongest men are usually around the lower 6’ range

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel
I know the fastest sprinters are anywhere from 5’8-6’5. Figured there is a limit on strength.

Actually looked it up, the strongest men are usually around the lower 6’ range
You mean people like Hafthor Bjorsson? He's 6'8-9. Eddie Hall is like 6'3?

But it makes sense it would not be 7ft+. It would be very hard to find insane frame, insertions, neural-muscular connection, at a height range with very few people (1) and (2) people willing to do extreme training diets and roids.

• +1
Reactions: Survivor95

But it makes sense it would not be 7ft+. It would be very hard to find insane frame, insertions, neural-muscular connection, at a height range with very few people (1) and (2) people willing to do extreme training diets and roids.
By low 6’ range I meant anywhere from 6’-6’4. Hafthor is actually the exception and wasn’t the strongest.

Nah. Height increase means width and depth increase. The body is 3 dimensional.

Frame is relative to height. A 187cm guy is not only 10% taller than a 170cm guy, but also 10% wider in the x and z dimensions for equal frames or so.
The picture in Op disproves what you say about width.

The taller guy has narrower shoulders (bones)

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
By low 6’ range I meant anywhere from 6’-6’4. Hafthor is actually the exception and wasn’t the strongest.
He holds the world record for the deadlift. Easily the strongest man to ever walk the planet.

Could that no just be because people 7ft + are insanely rare to begin with? Or is that that the point you’re already making

The picture in Op disproves what you say about width.

The taller guy has narrower shoulders (bones)
I had Arvid Gaystavsson blocked. I came here from the forum front page showing the Bull's comment. I thought he made the thread and his comment was the post😂

Face comes into play