• Average height but mogger face

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Mogger height but average face

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
I’m tired of seeing muh height is cope and muh face is cope. Well lets see now…
This ‘average height’ would differ from location to location hence I didn’t include the numbers
Answers to to be voted from ‘your’ observation point of view and what you have seen in your day to day life.
In terms of height vs ugly battle, most foids did chose tall ugly over short handsome (brutal heightpill) hence I made it average and mogger only.

My personal answer-
Option 1- Inkwell forums are filled with many tall incels but no short chadlets. That tells us something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: birdpersone and Xangsane
average height i think is insufficient currently. Yeah I would perhaps prefer being 6' instead of 6'3 if my face was top tier, but 5'9/5'10 is a death sentence nowadays. I'm average faced and I often mog average height chads in clubs so in my experience it is better

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 19766
How tall is the mogger height.

You only need height 4 premium dunk package, if you already got one @ 6’1 then it’s sufficient

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
average height i think is insufficient currently. Yeah I would perhaps prefer being 6' instead of 6'3 if my face was top tier, but 5'9/5'10 is a death sentence nowadays. I'm average faced and I often mog average height chads in clubs so in my experience it is better
That's because 5'9/10 isn't really average height tbh, maybe among all Americans in general but among zoomers, especially white ones, it's more around 5'11. This is why I think the "height is cope after 5'10" should change to at least 5'11 (In America at least)

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer and Dr. Mog