Height will become even more important in the future

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
Right now most guys can still do well with being 5'8+ as long as they have a good face, but in the future when the standard increases further a good face alone won't be enough, because there will be men who are both tall and good looking, this will become the next expectation for foids

He literally makes the 6 foot guy look like a manlet, imagine in the future when this becomes the norm, not to mention his frame is still decent and he is not disabled at that height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, SubhumanCurrycel and fruitgunpop
Right now most guys can still do well with being 5'8+ as long as they have a good face, but in the future when the standard increases further a good face alone won't be enough, because there will be men who are both tall and good looking, this will become the next expectation for foids

He literally makes the 6 foot guy look like a manlet, imagine in the future when this becomes the norm, not to mention his frame is still decent and he is not disabled at that height.

nowadays i'm feeling like a manlet at around 6 foot 2

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and horizontallytall
Height + frame + good proportions = presence. And presence is vitally important irl unless you facially mog by 1.5-2 points.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, IMZLEGEND, klamus and 1 other person
nowadays i'm feeling like a manlet at around 6 foot 2
i literally tower niggas at highscool 5 9 barefoot 6 ft lfit fraud u must be living at chaderlands or b*lkans

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 18879
i literally tower niggas at highscool 5 9 barefoot 6 ft lfit fraud u must be living at chaderlands or b*lkans
as a 6'2 manlet myself I get heightmogged by multiple guys in school every day, not to mention I am only around 4 inches taller than average dude which doesn't feel like enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, horizontallytall and LooksOrDeath
yep from europe i get height mogged everyday lmaoo at this point 6+ feet tall HTN are more common than incels here

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
I dont think you know how rare being 6 ft 10 is. Its Probably like 0.01 percent of people. And idk what you mean by this will be the norm in the future, no the fuck it wont.

• +1
Reactions: odegoat and LooksOrDeath
No it won't become the norm because tallfags will still knock up femlets producing short/average height men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 21531
I dont think you know how rare being 6 ft 10 is. Its Probably like 0.01 percent of people. And idk what you mean by this will be the norm in the future, no the fuck it wont.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, horizontallytall and thereallegend
Wrong since height will keep increasing due to hypergamy but a good face will keep becoming rarer since subhumans keep breeding

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 19766, Warlow and 3 others
6'4 is manlet cutoff.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, LooksOrDeath and Verse
as a 6'2 manlet myself I get heightmogged by multiple guys in school every day, not to mention I am only around 4 inches taller than average dude which doesn't feel like enough
this is called autism who tf cares about getting heightmogged when u can facemog niggers to self harm

this is called autism who tf cares about getting heightmogged when u can facemog niggers to self harm
I know being heightmogged after 6 foot means nothing but it still feels bad

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell and odegoat
are u submissive or low E i dont give a slight fuck about heightmog even if its 5 foot difference

• +1
Reactions: Acion and LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
are u submissive or low E i dont give a slight fuck about heightmog even if its 5 foot difference
I don't really care about heightmog unless if the guys better looking

less than 0.01%.

if a guy heightmogs me I gotta compensate with better face which is very pressuring especially if they are already decently normiemaxxed

height has been stagnant for ages in the netherlands, they're not going to get much taller.

most zoomers are around my height at 6'2. the overwhelming majority are framelets, I live in the tallest part of the country as well.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 19766, Verse and 1 other person
Taller guys unironically tend to have longer midfaces and worse frames
Those that have neither though are OP as fuck and we should gang up on them though tbh
(Example: 6'10 Vinnie hacker)

When are you getting LL?

I highly doubt it. Being tall is good but after certain height it seems more common than not that life quality decreases alot because of it. I have few friends over 1,95m, one literally has more than 2 meters and his knee's are already fucked in his 20's, he also has severe back problems and he needs physiotherapy. He said his orthopedist told him his body cant hold his knee properly because of his height.

All people over 1,95 that i know complain about physical problems caused by their height to some extent even in early adulthood.
Very tall people have lower life expectancy if i recall it right.
I highly doubt average human height will increase much from here to the point of average height being like 1,90 at some point. Hypergamy has it's limits, and height halo parameter is a social aspect that can also change over time.

Height is a heavy social aspect and although i agree that being short is a curse, i think this hype on tower height is a PSL meme.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND

Height like that being the norm will happen when im dead so over for my future children (if i have any jfl)

I highly doubt it. Being tall is good but after certain height it seems more common than not that life quality decreases alot because of it. I have few friends over 1,95m, one literally has more than 2 meters and his knee's are already fucked in his 20's, he also has severe back problems and he needs physiotherapy. He said his orthopedist told him his body cant hold his knee properly because of his height.

All people over 1,95 that i know complain about physical problems caused by their height to some extent even in early adulthood.
Very tall people have lower life expectancy if i recall it right.
I highly doubt average human height will increase much from here to the point of average height being like 1,90 at some point. Hypergamy has it's limits, and height halo parameter is a social aspect that can also change over time.

Height is a heavy social aspect and although i agree that being short is a curse, i think this hype on tower height is a PSL meme.
Are few excepțional genetic elite who are fit and no health problem at bigger height. The problems is the "average" tall guy have a lifestyle who don't fit there size. Don't eat better quality foods, a larger guy need more quality food to keep his body healthy. Use things made for average people, not very ergonomic for his size, don't do enougth psysical exercises, who is more important ar there size. Know a guy in my high school, was like 6'9", played basketball, was very slow. Saw him then in college, gived up sport, was in finance, got a bad posture and looked like a dork.

6'2 is silver prize. You start to see The benefits of height but youre not The tallest mf in a large group. 5'11 guys cant Even cope that theres anything special about them. Dead average

• So Sad
Reactions: Verse
6'2 is silver prize. You start to see The benefits of height but youre not The tallest mf in a large group. 5'11 guys cant Even cope that theres anything special about them. Dead average
I only get height halo when I wear elevator shoes tbh, I wear 2.5 inch then add another height insole to take me to around 3.3, at which point it's very rare to get heightmatched, but if I wore normal shoes I'd get heightmatched very often

Wtf Are you coping? Heightmogging always means you got mogged. Anyone can get heightmogged. Even 7ft Giants.

Wtf Are you coping? Heightmogging always means you got mogged. Anyone can get heightmogged. Even 7ft Giants.
if a 5'6 chad face got mogged by 6'3 HTN ofc the girl would prefer the tall dude, but if you have for example a 6'2 dude and a 6'6 dude the girl would choose depending on just face, or other things like phenotype, voice, etc

height has been stagnant for ages in the netherlands, they're not going to get much taller.

most zoomers are around my height at 6'2. the overwhelming majority are framelets, I live in the tallest part of the country as well.
What ? U said somewhere that at 6'2 every other guy is taller than u