Height will keep increasing

J

Just a Mogger

Bronze
Every place where females have a lot of control over breeding will have its avg height grow by a couple inches each generation. North korean men are 5'3 on avg while South korean men are already at 5'10 and going up. Everybody knows how white zoomers have exploded in this last batch (16-20 year old boys) and 5'11 looks short already, with 6ft-6'2 being the new average. Only big wars, extreme poverty and conservatism are able to stop or reverse this trend.
Buckle up because even if you are tall where u are rn, chances are you will be short in a decade or two and be forced to geomaxx.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Elevate Mind, ProBono and 8 others
It has literally been reported that it's decreasing in developed nations.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, The Dark Phoenix, EdgyFashionist and 11 others
It has literally been reported that it's decreasing in developed nations.
No. There are more ethnics in big cities. But among white zoomers literally everyone is complaining about getting heightmogged by them all the time.
IMG 2872

Wheat waffles is 5'10. Whites have been growing and growing due to sexual selection non-stop since world war 2, ESPECIALLY places where there wasnt a shortage of men after the world wars like scandinavia, netherlands, switzerland.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, 5'7 zoomer and thereallegend
“6’2” average for zoomers

Delusional retard

• +1
Reactions: last sxmmer and looksmaxxing223
“6’2” average for zoomers

Delusional retard
Moreplatesmoredates, the guy from who you copied your name (very original 200iq) is 6'1. Its an extremely common height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and thereallegend
No. There are more ethnics in big cities. But among white zoomers literally everyone is complaining about getting heightmogged by them all the time.
View attachment 3224210
Wheat waffles is 5'10. Whites have been growing and growing due to sexual selection non-stop since world war 2, ESPECIALLY places where there wasnt a shortage of men after the world wars like scandinavia, netherlands, switzerland.
you know they could've standing on a slope which makes them appear taller, right? Even at 5'7 i don't tend to be getting height mogged by women at all

Nope this newest generation is peak height but it will only go down from there

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GreekGenes, Jova and looksmaxxing223
Thats what older generations thought and now they get heightmogged by 13 year old kids

• +1
Reactions: last sxmmer and thereallegend
apparently dutch guys are now becoming shorter, old gens were peaking at like 6'-6'1 and now the new gens are barely reaching 6', could be wrong though.

apparently dutch guys are now becoming shorter, old gens were peaking at like 6'-6'1 and now the new gens are barely reaching 6', could be wrong though.
I have an uncle in law whos dutch. Hes 200cm tall. He has two sons theyre both his height. Nobody is getting shorter its just brown men arriving in the country but the natives are getting taller.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and looksmaxxing223
I have an uncle in law whos dutch. Hes 200cm tall. He has two sons theyre both his height. Nobody is getting shorter its just brown men arriving in the country but the natives are getting taller.

One word: devolution
Same reason why people get more recessed with each generation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, okwiwhd and looksmaxxing223
I just said like three times that thats due to immigrants you retard. You wont find something like that for croatia or serbia because theres no immigrants there.
that's cope, immigrants are getting taller, whereas natives are getting shorter. 5'5 pajeet has 6'0 tall sons in the UK, yet most talls guys i see here are always ethnics or blacks. tall white guys seem to be rarer then most people think but thats probably jsut a locationcel issue.

@JohnDoe @Outerz14 you guys agree with me ? are your experience similar?

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
One word: devolution
Same reason why people get more recessed with each generation
i think recession is more enviromental then genetics. Like if you're mouth breathing 24/7, you will just end up reccessed or if you get braces at like 13 or 12 before puberty you will probably end up getting a reccessed maxilla.

that's cope, immigrants are getting taller, whereas natives are getting shorter. 5'5 pajeet has 6'0 tall sons in the UK, yet most talls guys i see here are always ethnics or blacks. tall white guys seem to be rarer then most people think but thats probably jsut a locationcel issue.

@JohnDoe @Outerz14 you guys agree with me ? are your experience similar?
So what you stupid manlet when the 5'5 immigrant arrives he still brings the average down, doesnt matter if his "son" (which isnt his) is 5'11.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and looksmaxxing223
So what you stupid manlet when the 5'5 immigrant arrives he still brings the average down, doesnt matter if his "son" (which isnt his) is 5'11.
nigga are u retarded? the study says dutch men born in and after 2001, are 1cm shorter (which isnt alot but it adds up)

IMG 2873
nigga are u retarded? the study says dutch men born in and after 2001, are 1cm shorter (which isnt alot but it adds up)
1cm is nothing dumbass and its due to immigrants, look how fast and how much it was growing before mass immigration. Its still growing in other european countries. Natives are getting taller fast

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
No one cares about your anecdotes. We look at facts here.

• +1
Reactions: watah and looksmaxxing223

if you think this study proves your point wp on your nigger iq

• JFL
OP is correct. Idk why people still cope. This is a looksmaxxing forum and ppl still cope.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Just a Mogger, oooto and 1 other person
yes, i agree with op. i am 6 foot or a little more if i am wearing boots and i feel like a gnome. most of the guys are 6,3 and up. my friend is 190cm and that is i think 6 foot 3? and he is telling me that he knows he is tall because he measured himself but that doesn't matter because he doesn't feel like it. when walking with him i barely see people shorter than him. its so over if you are under 6,2

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix and Just a Mogger
You stupid fucker, watch this video

Fool think we’re just going to grow to avatars,

I aint watching shit humans can keep growing and growing as long as women have children with the tallest males, which is what happening. Copers just dont wanna face the fact that little kids will grow taller and taller than them as time goes on, cause women chose to breed with giants (instead of them)

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
OP is correct. Idk why people still cope. This is a looksmaxxing forum and ppl still cope.
manletism is a brutal disease with no other cure than cope

• +1
Reactions: watah, okwiwhd, looksmaxxing223 and 2 others

shorter women = shorter sons, also immigration is partially the reason why. Devolution exists making the already tall nations shorter, and the shorter nations taller. It's already started because alot of people nowadays (usually in the white community) are becoming more and more recessed.
1cm is nothing dumbass and its due to immigrants, look how fast and how much it was growing before mass immigration. Its still growing in other european countries. Natives are getting taller fast

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
ur right so right, you know few people realize heightpill is growing as gen z ages and guys get taller
pls read my thread (high effort)
please guys....shows my experiences with height pill

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger
I wish I sent this on weekend...might have to resend on saterday due to low active users now

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger
I aint watching shit humans can keep growing and growing as long as women have children with the tallest males, which is what happening. Copers just dont wanna face the fact that little kids will grow taller and taller than them as time goes on, cause women chose to breed with giants (instead of them)
You don’t understand anything about biology. Another low IQ fool on here

yes, i agree with op. i am 6 foot or a little more if i am wearing boots and i feel like a gnome. most of the guys are 6,3 and up. my friend is 190cm and that is i think 6 foot 3? and he is telling me that he knows he is tall because he measured himself but that doesn't matter because he doesn't feel like it. when walking with him i barely see people shorter than him. its so over if you are under 6,2
6'2 or 6'3 is extremely common, 6'1 is prob the average for white zoomers younger than 20. When im in europe i rarely see millenials and when i do theyre never tall, i think they all stay inside as much as possible cause they get heightmogged by this new generation of tall kids. And the next batch will be born from women who had a access to tinder and instagram so itll be even worse

You don’t understand anything about biology. Another low IQ fool on here
U dont know shit about the blackpill, it doesnt matter if a trait is beneficial for health, we are not in the wild, it only matters if it is sexually selected for and height is number 1

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Saint Casanova
They obv are because of jewish food, their pubertys are starting way earlier too
think in the future generations puberty will start much later then it is rn, cause average age now is like 13. In the older times, when the man died the kid matured quickly to help the family find resources which is why in less developed countries, puberty starts as early as 6 and in developed nations it's usually 12-14. But because of how society is far more relaxed then it was 1000s of years ago. I think maybe in 100 years the average age of puberty will be like 16-17 and maybe even 18 depending on genetic factors.

think in the future generations puberty will start much later then it is rn, cause average age now is like 13. In the older times, when the man died the kid matured quickly to help the family find resources which is why in less developed countries, puberty starts as early as 6 and in developed nations it's usually 12-14. But because of how society is far more relaxed then it was 1000s of years ago. I think maybe in 100 years the average age of puberty will be like 16-17 and maybe even 18 depending on genetic factors.
Its lowered tho in some developed countries, still women breeding with tall men will make it worse nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger and looksmaxxing223
Its lowered tho in some developed countries, still women breeding with tall men will make it worse nonetheless
yeah well look how the average 16-18 lives nowadays, it's very stress-free. I know some guys actually start puberty at like 16-17, a good famous example would be someone like hamza ahmed. People like this are becoming extremely common and it's not really uncommon to see late bloomers nowadays then it was maybe 20+ years ago. Since everything in society is high e now, puberty will be delayed to later ages like 15-18.

Wouldn't high e start puberty earlier
yeah well look how the average 16-18 lives nowadays, it's very stress-free. I know some guys actually start puberty at like 16-17, a good famous example would be someone like hamza ahmed. People like this are becoming extremely common and it's not really uncommon to see late bloomers nowadays then it was maybe 20+ years ago. Since everything in society is high e now, puberty will be delayed to later ages like 15-18.

• +1
Puberty is 12-18 for men always been always will be, quit the coping

• JFL
Puberty is 12-18 for men always been always will be, quit the coping
Coping for what? This literally doesn't apply to me at all, i don't know how i gain anything from this

Every place where females have a lot of control over breeding will have its avg height grow by a couple inches each generation. North korean men are 5'3 on avg while South korean men are already at 5'10 and going up. Everybody knows how white zoomers have exploded in this last batch (16-20 year old boys) and 5'11 looks short already, with 6ft-6'2 being the new average. Only big wars, extreme poverty and conservatism are able to stop or reverse this trend.
Buckle up because even if you are tall where u are rn, chances are you will be short in a decade or two and be forced to geomaxx.
Bro discovered improved healthcare :feelskek:

The average zoomer in OPs country is 7.5-8.5ish

South Koreans are taller due to nutrition and better living conditions, not sexual selection jfl

• +1
Reactions: last sxmmer
Zoomers in the netherlands are literally shorter than boomers meanwhile foids are just getting taller and taller

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Moreplatesmoredates, the guy from who you copied your name (very original 200iq) is 6'1. Its an extremely common height.
What does moreplatesmoredates have to do with the supposedly “averege zoomer height”?

Yes 6’1 is common height in the netherlands, it’s even slightly above the average.

Elsewhere in the world it’s tall. And no i’m not coping since i’m 6’3 myself.