Height will keep increasing

There is a height cap at around Netherlands level, plus nutritionpill

that's cope, immigrants are getting taller, whereas natives are getting shorter. 5'5 pajeet has 6'0 tall sons in the UK, yet most talls guys i see here are always ethnics or blacks. tall white guys seem to be rarer then most people think but thats probably jsut a locationcel issue.

@JohnDoe @Outerz14 you guys agree with me ? are your experience similar?
Pretty much same, all the ethnics are in the 5'9-6'0 range tbh, gone are the days of curry guys being 5'7 on average.

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Zoomers in the netherlands are literally shorter than boomers meanwhile foids are just getting taller and taller
I have noticed this in the UK aswell, the women are getting taller, zoomer foids are tall as fuck compared to millenial foids who were womanlets. It can't just be nutrition. @SecularIslamist agree? curry foids i see on average are taller than millenial curry foids. See so many 5'6-5'7 paki foids

• Woah
Pretty much same, all the ethnics are in the 5'9-6'0 range tbh, gone are the days of curry guys being 5'7 on average.
bhai it might not be over for me, i might not end up being 5'7 for the rest of my life. I've seen insane dick gains and facial bone growth at 16 alone. :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I have noticed this in the UK aswell, the women are getting taller, zoomer foids are tall as fuck compared to millenial foids who were womanlets. It can't just be nutrition. @SecularIslamist agree? curry foids i see on average are taller than millenial curry foids. See so many 5'6-5'7 paki foids
high e enviroment making women taller and causing growth plates in men to fuse early?

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
bhai it might not be over for me, i might not end up being 5'7 for the rest of my life. I've seen insane dick gains and facial bone growth at 16 alone. :feelshah:
Yh you need atleast 2-3 inches of height minimum, research and do everything you can bhai.

• +1
Yh you need atleast 2-3 inches of height minimum, research and do everything you can bhai.
i saw a pic of me from like June 2023 and i was boneless 80kg subhuman and saw my self in the mirror unfrauded and realised how much my bones ascended from then. I think its cause of the megadose of vit d3 i did during march of this year till like july

• +1
high e enviroment making women taller and causing growth plates in men to fuse early?
Perhaps. The average zoomer foid is close to the height of average millenial curry guy. I'm barely af ew inches taller than most curry foids these days, nothing significant tbh and i am atleast 5'9.5 walking around height with shoes. Most zoomer curry foids i see i am maybe 2-3 inches taller, some maybe 4 but never more than that. It's manlet height but still girls are tall. I don't mind, tall girls are my fetish anyways :feelshmm:

• Love it
Perhaps. The average zoomer foid is close to the height of average millenial curry guy. I'm barely af ew inches taller than most curry foids these days, nothing significant tbh and i am atleast 5'9.5 walking around height with shoes. Most zoomer curry foids i see i am maybe 2-3 inches taller, some maybe 4 but never more than that. It's manlet height but still girls are tall. I don't mind, tall girls are my fetish anyways :feelshmm:
yh im like the shortest guy in my college class, its brutal, there's foid whos taller than me too :feelswhy: god just please give me a growth spurt i beg of you :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. the pain of living life as a 5'7 male is too much for a young kid like me to handle :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
yh im like the shortest guy in my college class, its brutal, there's foid whos taller than me too :feelswhy: god just please give me a growth spurt i beg of you :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. the pain of living life as a 5'7 male is too much for a young kid like me to handle :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
when i was in college, i was average because my gen were all manlets and womanlets, being your gen 5'7 is brooootal i can imagine it bhai.

• So Sad
when i was in college, i was average because my gen were all manlets and womanlets, being your gen 5'7 is brooootal i can imagine it bhai.
bro its even worse when you realise all the guys who get laid are tall.

• +1
Reactions: NeverSucceeded and JohnDoe
bro its even worse when you realise all the guys who get laid are tall.
Thats the most brutal part of it. It feels so unfair and excluding. Just insane, absolutely insane pain.

Exclusion is the worst, especially when you’re the only one that is getting excluded because you’re shorter than 70% of all women in your “own” country. Note “”, I don’t even feel home in my country. It feels like i’m being purposely bullied by the society for having the wrong cards

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger and looksmaxxing223
Thats the most brutal part of it. It feels so unfair and excluding. Just insane, absolutely insane pain.

Exclusion is the worst, especially when you’re the only one that is getting excluded because you’re shorter than 70% of all women in your “own” country. Note “”, I don’t even feel home in my country. It feels like i’m being purposely bullied by the society for having the wrong cards
honestly sucks man, i can just pray for a growth spurt and thats it rlly. If i was ugly i could fix that very very easily but with height its very very hard

honestly sucks man, i can just pray for a growth spurt and thats it rlly. If i was ugly i could fix that very very easily but with height its very very hard
I’m way past the age

• So Sad
Every place where females have a lot of control over breeding will have its avg height grow by a couple inches each generation. North korean men are 5'3 on avg while South korean men are already at 5'10 and going up. Everybody knows how white zoomers have exploded in this last batch (16-20 year old boys) and 5'11 looks short already, with 6ft-6'2 being the new average. Only big wars, extreme poverty and conservatism are able to stop or reverse this trend.
Buckle up because even if you are tall where u are rn, chances are you will be short in a decade or two and be forced to geomaxx.
@Administrator tier account.