height without other traits is a meme

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
forgot to say in this thread, both guys were almost tall as much as me, i was taller though

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
up, forgot to add the thread :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Smalllooksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Tallooksmaxxer and Suns9999
Face is everything and always has been

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Tallooksmaxxer and Suns9999
Height is kinda a meme. Most men aren't short enough for it to be an issue and even then, women will date and fuck with chad faced 5'4" guys.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Tallooksmaxxer and Primalsplit
tall subhuman> short subhuman
tall normie> short normie
tall chad> short chad

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Tallooksmaxxer and Primalsplit
Height is kinda a meme. Most men aren't short enough for it to be an issue and even then, women will date and fuck with chad faced 5'4" guys.
Beyond @Apparition levels of coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Suns9999 and Latinolooksmaxxer
Height is important as long as it meets a threshold. All you need is for it not to work as a looksmin. From 5'10 and above it's about the face all the way. Hence why 6'5 LTNs do just as bad as 5'6 LTNs.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Suns9999 and Tallooksmaxxer
i can agree on the short face chad thing but 5’4 being the minimum cutoff is actually kind of laughable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, matka, xantrooper and 1 other person
6'4 or rope

• JFL
Height is important as long as it meets a threshold. All you need is for it not to work as a looksmin. From 5'10 and above it's about the face all the way. Hence why 6'5 LTNs do just as bad as 5'6 LTNs.
There hasn't ever been one incel on these forums who's Chad facially but a manlet in height.

• JFL
i can agree on the short face chad thing but 5’4 being the minimum cutoff is actually kind of laughable
I've personally spoken to 5'3" MTN Asian guys who've femboy maxed and gotten cute 18yo blonde GFs. So, I don't agree with the height pill being all that prevelant. Again, if it was I wouldn't be rooting alone in Bangkok at 192cm tall.

• JFL

Oh no! It must be worse than I thought.
Nonsense. In Warsaw, I was one of the tallest men in the city. I was only height mogged 4 times in a week. At the airport, I was the tallest and I was around thousands of men who were mostly young and late 30s.

Last edited:
  • JFL
I've personally spoken to 5'3" MTN Asian guys who've femboy maxed and gotten cute 18yo blonde GFs. So, I don't agree with the height pill being all that prevelant. Again, if it was I wouldn't be rooting alone in Bangkok at 192cm tall.
ok im glad you said that cus my follow up question was gonna tell me someone you know thats 5’4 flat or below thats had success with w*men. honestly i have so many more questions to ask but you aren’t him so i’ll save them for another day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz and matka