Height

ryanlee

ryanlee

Iron
Joined
Jul 16, 2026
Posts
37
Reputation
23
5'8 at 14.3 years old gonna get on about 6-8 ius of hgh what else should be in my height stack
 
dont even bother with GH
get an xray with PAH estimate then look at how necessary a "height stack" is
 
dont even bother with GH
get an xray with PAH estimate then look at how necessary a "height stack" is
When I went to the doctors 2 months ago I was about 5'7ish and I've been growing kind of steadily mom 5'7 dad 5'10 my predicted is like 6'1 but I want to get to like 6'3-6'5 if it's even possible
 

Similar threads

God of larp333
Replies
1
Views
26
God of larp333
God of larp333
Leo5436
Replies
3
Views
31
giodd
giodd
contraheightism
Replies
15
Views
68
TrueFaelid
TrueFaelid
jbinz
Replies
15
Views
52
Resonant
Resonant
Little_Piggy333
  • Question
Looksmaxxing height
Replies
19
Views
82
AutistKhan
AutistKhan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top