height

chexo0

chexo0

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
13
Reputation
10
I’m 13 years old, and my height is 171 cm. I think that’s quite decent for my age — that’s how I see myself. But in my class, I’m shorter than many guys. I asked the AI about the average height, and it said that 155 cm is the average, but I think that’s too low. Can someone tell me the real average height for a 13‑year‑old teenager, or did the AI give me reliable information? (Sorry if there are any errors in the text — I’m using a translator.)
 
Depends what country
 
  • +1
Reactions: Selbstmord and chexo0
Does bro live in netherlands?
 
  • +1
Reactions: chexo0

Similar threads

indoaryanicmtn
Replies
16
Views
83
foidslayerlarp
foidslayerlarp
Randomgrey/
Replies
0
Views
9
Randomgrey/
Randomgrey/
rayas
Replies
10
Views
38
erstklassig
erstklassig
jov.69
Replies
3
Views
26
psycho.
psycho.
indoaryanicmtn
Replies
9
Views
59
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top