Height

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I hate my fucking height. Today I saw a 5'9" stocky proportional salesman today walk into a doctor's office and all the receptionists were flirting and laughing at all his jokes. Then I walk up and one of them turned around and recoiled out of fear. My height makes me intimidating and on top of that, fucked my craniofacial development giving me a long flat maxilla and narrow mandible. It's also impossible for me to be big without getting completely bloated unless I take roids.

That is all.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Biiyo03, RecessedChinCel and 20 others
If only you were 5'9 with proportions like Stallone

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 14905 and 5 others
again with your retarded height copes, the employee was jumpscared by your ugly face not your height. if you were the same height with chadlite face she'd instantly forget about the 5'9 manlet and turn her attention to you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ahmat31, Mewton, Deleted member 19865 and 15 others
again with your retarded height copes, the employee was jumpscared by your ugly face not your height. if you were the same height with chadlite face she'd instantly forget about the 5'9 manlet and turn her attention to you
Tall with a chadlite face is an oxymoron.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, johncruz12345, Ryan and 1 other person
Tall with a chadlite face is an oxymoron.
oh yeah definitely its impossible to be tall and have a good face right? not like good genes come in bundles or anything
Chris hemsworth 353x500 Matthewnoszka Davidgandy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, abeilletoimême, Looks234 and 2 others
I’m 5’9. I have tracked you down. I’m gonna find you and mog you to death. I’m gonna terrorize you everywhere you go with my 5’9.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Banderacell, Deleted member 19865, JackHanma and 15 others
op likes trannies

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 7725
They're 6'2" max (with shoes). And no, height is not a "good gene" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
they're all 6'3 which is well above your "ideal height" of 5'9 (jfl). height is clearly a good gene, women literally perceive taller men as more dominant and if you ever step foot inside a club you'll instantly realise that they get more attention, face being equal to their shorter counterparts. obviously face is #1 but being tall is arguably #2 and more important than having a gymcelled body. but ik you won't accept this fact since all your posts are coping with your ugliness by using your height as an excuse (peak brainletism)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, GigaAscender, Looks234 and 13 others
they're all 6'3 which is well above your "ideal height" of 5'9 (jfl). height is clearly a good gene, women literally perceive taller men as more dominant and if you ever step foot inside a club you'll instantly realise that they get more attention, face being equal to their shorter counterparts. obviously face is #1 but being tall is arguably #2 and more important than having a gymcelled body. but ik you won't accept this fact since all your posts are coping with your ugliness by using your height as an excuse (peak brainletism)
Ur a delusional zoomer and everything you said is wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, LooksOrDeath, datboijj and 3 others
obsessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
And you are still breathing? :feelshaha:

people still copin with height lmao.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, ajq9q9wajka and Deleted member 7725
If height were a "halo" as the heightcopers say, I would be fucking every day but it only brings me misfortune :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, Toth's thot, ErbCel and 3 others
I have been in clubs and those who take the women are men of 5'9-5'11 with a good frame and of course a good face

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: looksseg, Toth's thot, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
height is a halo when you have a good face... obviously if you have an ugly face nothing else matters
exactly. face is everything.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
height is a halo when you have a good face... obviously if you have an ugly face nothing else matters
No it's not. You're a fucking zoomer with 0 life experience. It's a massive failo to be taller than 6'2" max. 5'9"-6' is ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 14905, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
No it's not. You're a fucking zoomer with 0 life experience. It's a massive failo to be taller than 6'2" max. 5'9"-6' is ideal.
im 20, how old are you lmao. "5'9 is ideal" is such a retarded statement, literally like saying "average face is ideal way better than chad face"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18917, Looks234 and Deleted member 17291
maricon, I'm HTN. Most women are afraid of men over 6'2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 7725
im 20, how old are you lmao. "5'9 is ideal" is such a retarded statement, literally like saying "average face is ideal way better than chad face"
I'm 37. I've been to clubs and seen the world and know how it works. 5'9"-6' is ideal. If you're not smart enough to use some critical thinking to realize why, then this argument is over.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Elvisandreaa, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
"5'9 is ideal" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
minimum 6'11 to be considered a man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Ahrimancel, 5´11skullcel and 1 other person
If height were a "halo" as the heightcopers say, I would be fucking every day but it only brings me misfortune :feelsrope:
tallfag gay, slays becky infrahuman?

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
5'9>>>>>>>>>>>6'7

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Ahrimancel and GandyIsNormie
I wish I was 6'5

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Ahrimancel
Larping faggot back at it with his dog shit threads. Seek help

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, Mewton, Looks234 and 4 others
Larping faggot back at it with his dog shit threads. Seek help
heightcopers deny the ideal 5'9 because they envy that height

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, GandyIsNormie and Deleted member 7725
heightcopers deny the ideal 5'9 because they envy that height
@Rift is one of the lowest IQ users on the forum no wonder he denies that 5'9 isn't ideal :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7725 and 5´11skullcel
Thinking about taking 6 inches of bone out of my femur to achieve the ideal height of 5’9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and ROTTING
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LARPING CUNT HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING IF YOU ARE 6'3+ YOU WON IN LIFE THIS IS COMMON SENSE EVEN TO BLUEPILLED CUNTS

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 19865
A 6 foot 7 guy with a handsome attractive face and a nice frame would mog the whole world. Its extreme hight in combination with an ogre/unattractive face that makes woman instantly think you are a potential rapist

A 6 foot 7 guy with a handsome attractive face and a nice frame would mog the whole world. Its extreme hight in combination with an ogre/unattractive face that makes woman instantly think you are a potential rapist
Show me an example.

Show me an example.
Doesnt exist. When your body is that tall your face will be distorted in length to some degree too. Im just saying theoretically, a 6 foot 7 dude with a face like Gandy would be the biggest mogger.

Doesnt exist. When your body is that tall your face will be distorted in length to some degree too. Im just saying theoretically, a 6 foot 7 dude with a face like Gandy would be the biggest mogger.
Lmfao 50 iq argument. Can't even provide an example but yet you expect me to listen to your teenager no life experience-having ass.

the 5ft9 pill is absolutely true but hard to swallow

look at joe manganiello, his face and body looks good right?

WTFSG-joe-manganiello-shirtless-1.jpg
image.jpg

but what if i tell you he actually gets mogged by the ginger guy on the left?

look at these group pics - the women clearly leans away from the first guy towards the ginger guy..she is disgusted by the first guy and wants to fuck the ginger guy

NINTCHDBPICT000616443501.jpg

why? bc joe manganiello is 6ft5 while the ginger guy is 5ft9 :oops: thats the power of being 5ft9

5ft9 = pussy magnet

also he can travel low cortisol in planes while joe has to book business class in order to store his legs like a retard.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, JackHanma, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Being tall has diminishing returns in terms of cranofacial development

I hate my fucking height. Today I saw a 5'9" stocky proportional salesman today walk into a doctor's office and all the receptionists were flirting and laughing at all his jokes. Then I walk up and one of them turned around and recoiled out of fear. My height makes me intimidating and on top of that, fucked my craniofacial development giving me a long flat maxilla and narrow mandible. It's also impossible for me to be big without getting completely bloated unless I take roids.

That is all.
Random question but have you tried going to gym, work out hard af and then just eat normally with some extra proteins? A lotta the ‘caloric surplus I’m a butt plugged alpha rahhh’ diets are utter bullshit.

Random question but have you tried going to gym, work out hard af and then just eat normally with some extra proteins? A lotta the ‘caloric surplus I’m a butt plugged alpha rahhh’ diets are utter bullshit.
Yes. I was a jacked athlete at 1 point. No muscles for your skeletal frame.

I wish I was 6'5

It's not really that impressive as you think. I'm around that height and doesn't do much for me. If a girl is interested in you its the face and then of course if you have good frame and height then she'll like that as a bonus perk.

Last edited:
I'm 37. I've been to clubs and seen the world and know how it works. 5'9"-6' is ideal. If you're not smart enough to use some critical thinking to realize why, then this argument is over.
Im bored of your larps im putting you on ignore

the 5ft9 pill is absolutely true but hard to swallow

look at joe manganiello, his face and body looks good right?

WTFSG-joe-manganiello-shirtless-1.jpg
image.jpg

but what if i tell you he actually gets mogged by the ginger guy on the left?

look at these group pics - the women clearly leans away from the first guy towards the ginger guy..she is disgusted by the first guy and wants to fuck the ginger guy

NINTCHDBPICT000616443501.jpg

why? bc joe manganiello is 6ft5 while the ginger guy is 5ft9 :oops: thats the power of being 5ft9

5ft9 = pussy magnet

also he can travel low cortisol in planes while joe has to book business class in order to store his legs like a retard.
Your logic is undeniable

I’d still do anything for 2 inches barefoot and be like 6’1 damn near

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
im 5'5 and would take being 6'8 over it

Something between 6-6.2 is the ideal, not 5 9

But yes people in this forum are very delusional with height. Think that girls like super tall men, that who is not tall has no change, etc. they should go out and see real life

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97