heightbooster

ad5m

ad5m

Banned
Joined
May 11, 2026
Posts
900
Reputation
345
which one is best ik the shoe lifts r best but i want to look taller when i have no shoes on too
because i don’t have shoes on everytime should i go with the silicone one? what yall think
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4507.jpeg
    IMG_4507.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4501.jpeg
    IMG_4501.jpeg
    292.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4483.jpeg
    IMG_4483.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 0
which one is best ik the shoe lifts r best but i want to look taller when i have no shoes on too
because i don’t have shoes on everytime should i go with the silicone one? what yall think
I tried sillicone insoles but cant recommend just stick to normal ones
 
which one is best ik the shoe lifts r best but i want to look taller when i have no shoes on too
because i don’t have shoes on everytime should i go with the silicone one? what yall think
first two should b good I use both of these and walk with them to school (3 inches added total)
 
  • +1
Reactions: ad5m
so the socks too?
i’m getting the shoe lifts for now and i’ll get the socks too not rn tho
I don't like the socks too much and if people see your socks then avoid them because it'd just look weird
 
  • +1
Reactions: ad5m
so is 2inches good?
i wear this to school
well idk about this shoe but 3 inches fits just fine in mine, walking DOES suck though, I only stand up when I want to feel tall unironically (or when I need to)
 
how tall r u im like 5’8
well idk about this shoe but 3 inches fits just fine in mine, walking DOES suck though, I only stand up when I want to feel tall unironically (or when I need to)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sustanon
which one is best ik the shoe lifts r best but i want to look taller when i have no shoes on too
because i don’t have shoes on everytime should i go with the silicone one? what yall think
the 2nd one
 

Similar threads

sixzyn
Replies
1
Views
29
whiskers52
whiskers52
fraudmaxxd_mtn
Replies
18
Views
64
fraudmaxxd_mtn
fraudmaxxd_mtn
zjss
Replies
13
Views
111
zjss
zjss
mullatobonemasher
Replies
5
Views
95
mullatobonemasher
mullatobonemasher
mocco
Replies
6
Views
60
didnotreadlol
didnotreadlol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top