Heightfrauding after LL

Deleted member 10449

Deleted member 10449

Zephir
Let's say somebody LLs to the maximum height their body can tolerate and then heightfrauds more with shoes like Nike 720 (plus 4 cm)

Will he look off proportions as if he lengthened his legs more, or because people see that you are standing on a thick sole it blends with the image? (in the same way that if your friend stands on the street and you stand on the pavement you have like +10cm but you are not off proportion because people see you are standing on something)

Long legs small arms

Let's say somebody LLs to the maximum height their body can tolerate and then heightfrauds more with shoes like Nike 720 (plus 4 cm)

Will he look off proportions as if he lengthened his legs more, or because people see that you are standing on a thick sole it blends with the image? (in the same way that if your friend stands on the street and you stand on the pavement you have like +10cm but you are not off proportion because people see you are standing on something)
Depends entirely on your wingspan.

A 5' 6" faggot could have the wingspan of a 5' 10" low inhib nigger and can get away with it.

Personally I think you can lengthen up to 8cm on average and your proportions will look fine. You can wear 2 inch boots after and you'll look fine because height shoes raise you from the ground and don't actually do anything to your legs, so your proportions will look somewhat okay-ish. I don't recommend more than 1.5-2 inches bc you will look like a freak of nature.

Depends entirely on your wingspan.

A 5' 6" faggot could have the wingspan of a 5' 10" low inhib nigger and can get away with it.

Personally I think you can lengthen up to 8cm on average and your proportions will look fine. You can wear 2 inch boots after and you'll look fine because height shoes raise you from the ground and don't actually do anything to your legs, so your proportions will look somewhat okay-ish. I don't recommend more than 1.5-2 inches bc you will look like a freak of nature.
I think up to - 2inches from ape index it is tolerable, unless your torso is too small