Heightfraudingmax

C

curryascenderr

Gold
Long story short I’m 5’9 flatfoot I walk around with 2.75 inch conzuri suit shoes and still feel tiny compared to others in central London. I can accept being 5’11 when out however but these shoes are so damn uncomfortable. Anyone got a suggestion for better shoes I can wear that will match a corporate outfit ? I’ve seen guys using boots and I’m sure they have insoles in those. Any suggestions ? Something discrete and comfortable is ideal

5'9 is brootal, im 6'5 barefoot and feel barely above average in the non-ethnic shithole parts of London.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, Snowskinned, PRIEST Sv3rige and 2 others
5'9 is brootal, im 6'5 barefoot and feel barely above average in the non-ethnic shithole parts of London.
I’ve seen 6’3 guys wearing boots I’m fairly confident even they are using insoles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82370 and 6PSLcel
I’ve seen 6’3 guys wearing boots I’m fairly confident even they are using insoles.
probably are tbh, even i wear 1 inch insoles with my nike 97s when i leave the basement

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 82370 and aids
probably are tbh, even i wear 1 inch insoles with my nike 97s when i leave the basement
Fuck you , it’s tall people like you that are taking the piss using insoles. Despite wearing 2.75 inch shoes it’s basically more like 0.75 inch above my actual height as literally every guy is leaving the house 2 inches taller than he is flatfoot

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Fuck you , it’s tall people like you that are taking the piss using insoles. Despite wearing 2.75 inch shoes it’s basically more like 0.75 inch above my actual height as literally every guy is leaving the house 2 inches taller than he is flatfoot
I more so wear them to compensate for my brutal spine compression which robs me of an inch to an inch and a half on a bad day.

• So Sad
Reactions: aids
@Gaygymmaxx

I more so wear them to compensate for my brutal spine compression which robs me of an inch to an inch and a half on a bad day.
Have you noticed that people in central London are so much taller than those in the outskirts of London? I walk around the outskirts in London with just normal Jordan 4s no insoles in them and I’m taller than most guys or atleast average. But in central London it’s like all the guys are 6 foot plus I don’t understand it all

• +1
Long story short I’m 5’9 flatfoot I walk around with 2.75 inch conzuri suit shoes and still feel tiny compared to others in central London. I can accept being 5’11 when out however but these shoes are so damn uncomfortable. Anyone got a suggestion for better shoes I can wear that will match a corporate outfit ? I’ve seen guys using boots and I’m sure they have insoles in those. Any suggestions ? Something discrete and comfortable is ideal
what is the average height in UK again?

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
I more so wear them to compensate for my brutal spine compression which robs me of an inch to an inch and a half on a bad day
shut the fuck up tall nigger i hate you you're 6'5 and using insoles i hate u viscerally fucking cunt

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and SavageAstronaut
Have you noticed that people in central London are so much taller than those in the outskirts of London? I walk around the outskirts in London with just normal Jordan 4s no insoles in them and I’m taller than most guys or atleast average. But in central London it’s like all the guys are 6 foot plus I don’t understand it all
yeah well central London is a more expensive area to live in, richer people are more likely to be good looking and or tall since those two factors correlate well with ur money making capabilities, so yeah niggas in CL will face and height mog more compared to some shithole in south london.

My height 5’9 is average however in the UK 30% of men are over 6 foot hence the discrepancy
crazy
I feel as if someone would be frauding as well

• +1
shut the fuck up tall nigger i hate you you're 6'5 and using insoles i hate u viscerally fucking cunt
suck your dad cunt, 6'5 is nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: RapeAllFemales
yeah well central London is a more expensive area to live in, richer people are more likely to be good looking and or tall since those two factors correlate well with ur money making capabilities, so yeah niggas in CL will face and height mog more compared to some shithole in south london.
I don’t get face mogged fortunately in fact I mog most niggas on the tube despite being curry, but the height mog is Brootal and unavoidable

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel and ItsOverLawg
suck your dad cunt, 6'5 is nothing.
wtf do u want? Would you like to be 7'11 and walk like you have a broom stuck up your ass? fucking slenderman bastard, insatiable people like you should be made quadriplegic, see you in 2 years in a wheelchair when you're 4'11 human cancer

• +1
gurt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and curryascenderr
crazy
I feel as if someone would be frauding as well
They most definitely are the average height in a bar in central London is probably 6’1

• +1
wtf do u want? Would you like to be 7'11 and walk like you have a broom stuck up your ass? fucking slenderman bastard, insatiable people like you should be made quadriplegic, see you in 2 years in a wheelchair when you're 4'11 a human cancer
nah I wanna be 6'7 imo that's the ideal height

• +1
Reactions: elnasca
nah I wanna be 6'7 imo that's the ideal height
just fraud 2 inches man, i'm 1.72cm frauding to 1.78, i'd sell my soul to be as tall as u

• +1
no one here is answering my fucking question what shoes can I use to boost my height ? Doc Martin boots with a one inch lift is what I’m considering currently

• +1
What shoes you using lad
red chief
they're great my dad bought them and never wore them. Gave me a strong boost of about an inch. So i brought lifts too

• +1
just fraud 2 inches man, i'm 1.72cm frauding to 1.78, i'd sell my soul to be as tall as u
i cant fraud 2 inches, the shoes i wear give like 1.3 inches, and the 0.8 inch lifts i've got already make it so my foot is almost slipping out, if i add even an inch more it will slip out, i need to figure which shoes look "NT" but have a good heel height so i can fraud 2 inches.

no one here is answering my fucking question what shoes can I use to boost my height ? Doc Martin boots with a one inch lift is what I’m considering currently
high top af1's maybe

Honestly heights like 5'10-6'2 aint bad dawg
its one of those categories where u need to have a good face too

• +1
Reactions: Hersheys
even at 6'5 you need a good looking face

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and curryascenderr
Bro realistically most of us are around average in the face, I would say I’m high MTN I need some extra height to be noticed

• Woah
Bro realistically most of us are around average in the face, I would say I’m high MTN I need some extra height to be noticed
same here lol
im high mtn/lowish htn too

its over for yall when i get LL
5'11 to 6'2

• +1
i'd considered buying 5.3 inches boots with insoles incorporated in them, i don't remember in which site i've seen these boots but you can find out by yourself checking the posts of Clavicular, which i remember answered in that thread
i cant fraud 2 inches, the shoes i wear give like 1.3 inches, and the 0.8 inch lifts i've got already make it so my foot is almost slipping out, if i add even an inch more it will slip out, i need to figure which shoes look "NT" but have a good heel height so i can fraud 2 inches.
i use nike air uptempo and i can fraud almost 3 inches by using them, they are NT and idgaf about the feet slipping out because i use them with baggy pants to cover the heel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr, ItsOverLawg and 6PSLcel
i'd considered buying 5.3 inches boots with insoles incorporated in them, i don't remember in which site i've seen these boots but you can find out by yourself checking the posts of Clavicular, which i remember answered in that thread

i use nike air uptempo and i can fraud almost 3 inches by using them, they are NT and idgaf about the feet slipping out because i use them with baggy pants to cover the heel
yeah i cover them as well usually, but it's so fucking awkward walking around like that

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and elnasca
yeah i cover them as well usually, but it's so fucking awkward walking around like that
yeah bro but all that it counts is being taller.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and 6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and elnasca
honestly
shoes with good soles+ 2'' inserts are the ideal heightmaxx
most of us in this forum are 5'7+ (MOST OF US) so that is a good way to increase height. Will fuck up your heel posture but you gotta do what u gotta do

• +1
Reactions: elnasca
yeah but not blowing ur cover is just as important
totally agree, that's the reason why i use the insoles just for the clubs, where people can't actually see your shoes

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and 6PSLcel
totally agree, that's the reason why i use the insoles just for the clubs, where people can't actually see your shoes
what are the best shoes according to you to increase height
like actually good ones

"for the club"

damn brutal NT mog right here

• JFL
Reactions: elnasca and ItsOverLawg

5.3 inches is taking the fucking piss ibr 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 JFl , I want something that if I do meet a girl I can actually fuck her in my bed without wearing shoes so the most I can be boosting is 3 inches

what are the best shoes according to you to increase height
like actually good ones
versace jeans couture ultra NT shoes and nike uptempo as i said before. in the nike uptempo i usually put 2 insoles, in the versace just one because the inner sole is already high

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
5.3 inches is taking the fucking piss ibr 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 JFl , I want something that if I do meet a girl I can actually fuck her in my bed without wearing shoes so the most I can be boosting is 3 inches
I want to buy 5.3 inch insoles to go places I will never go back. just to enjoy the thrill of being 6'1 walking like a cripple and then going back to being a 5'7 dwarf with the people I know

I am 6’6 and still feel pretty average sometimes

Its prolly extremely brootal for you all below 6’4

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr