Heightfraudingmax

I am 6’6 and still feel pretty average sometimes

Its prolly extremely brootal for you all below 6’4
Just seen a 6’6 guy get off the tube while I was onboarding I had a look at his shoes and knew instantly they where off the same brand as mine so he is also frauding his height

I am 6’6 and still feel pretty average sometimes

Its prolly extremely brootal for you all below 6’4
Just seen a 6’6 guy get off the tube while I was onboarding I had a look at his shoes and knew instantly they where off the same brand as mine so he is also frauding his height

Bro I am 6’6 barefoot and still fraud with air force 1s

Once I wear dunks its completely over

Bro I am 6’6 barefoot and still fraud with air force 1s

Once I wear dunks its completely over
Wearing AF1 without insole isn’t even frauding bro

do this

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
Long story short I’m 5’9 flatfoot I walk around with 2.75 inch conzuri suit shoes and still feel tiny compared to others in central London. I can accept being 5’11 when out however but these shoes are so damn uncomfortable. Anyone got a suggestion for better shoes I can wear that will match a corporate outfit ? I’ve seen guys using boots and I’m sure they have insoles in those. Any suggestions ? Something discrete and comfortable is ideal
corporate outfit meaning school uniform i assume :ROFLMAO:, do not let those niggas take your shoes off or else its OVER for you

corporate outfit meaning school uniform i assume :ROFLMAO:, do not let those niggas take your shoes off or else its OVER for you
Nah bro I got a corporate job JFL, it’s already over JFL

They comfy bro? I have to wear them all day long? I think boots are better because they are flat all across, whereas elevator shoes are elevated at the heel just makes it uncomfortable
nah g you will get used to it and they ill mould onto ur feet, pick ones that are 2-3 inches maybe 4 but carefull because if you over do it it will look like ur on stilts and will be hella obvs but i doubt any1 will question it so id do it if i were u

nah g you will get used to it and they ill mould onto ur feet, pick ones that are 2-3 inches maybe 4 but carefull because if you over do it it will look like ur on stilts and will be hella obvs but i doubt any1 will question it so id do it if i were u
Icl g do you think theyres much point ? At my height I’m only gonna be attracting girls based of my facecard anyway as I don’t have height halo whether I fraud or not. I’m just gonna find normal office shoes that take me to 5’10.5 and charge the height mog. I can’t bare always waiting to get home and take my shoes off. Also what’s the point bro frauding 4 inches when I have to take my shoes off to fuck anyway I will be exposed brootally JFL

Icl g do you think theyres much point ? At my height I’m only gonna be attracting girls based of my facecard anyway as I don’t have height halo whether I fraud or not. I’m just gonna find normal office shoes that take me to 5’10.5 and charge the height mog. I can’t bare always waiting to get home and take my shoes off. Also what’s the point bro frauding 4 inches when I have to take my shoes off to fuck anyway I will be exposed brootally JFL
fair enough https://www.amazon.co.uk/Increase-I...724347568&sprefix=shoe+lif,aps,92&sr=8-9&th=1 ig this is a cheaper alternative and you can fuck aboutt with different heights. also u can cut em to fit ur shoes