Exercises:

3x 1-2hr swimming

Stretching

Reeves lift (for frame only)

Sleep: 9hrs

Age 17,5
Bone age is also about 17
Height:5‘8/173

Dont tell me to take hgh or petides i cant anymore and it will and has already fucked up my organs a bit.

Can i gain 1-1,5 (2,5-3,2cm) inches this way till 19?

My predicted height is 174-176 cm

Btw im also taller than i should be considering how short my parents are the doctor said.

My growth plates are still slightly open did an xray recently.

I have no deficiencies etc

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, SkullDynamics, EggKing and 1 other person
Jesus how many of these are u GrAYcels gonna post

There’s probably 200 other threads like this just use the search bar

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
Jesus how many of these are u GrAYcels gonna post

There’s probably 200 other threads like this just use the search bar
Nigga stfu i have been injecting this is just a new stack

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
What to consume:

• Anastrazole
  • T4
  • T3
  • Supplements:
  • Vitamin D3
  • MSM
  • Gluthation+Glucosamine
  • Multi Vitamin

Diet:

4L Water, no sugar, clean food, at least. 140 g protein

Exercises:

3x 1-2hr swimming

Stretching

Age 17,5

Dont tell me to take hgh or petides i cant anymore and it will and has already fucked up my organs a bit.

Btw im also taller than i should be considering how short my parents are the doctor said.

Bump

Youre not gonna grow anymore dont ask me to elab
Save ur money for ll instead of buying these..

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
how'd you check if you had a deficiency?

Youre not gonna grow anymore dont ask me to elab
Save ur money for ll instead of buying these..
My doc said ill grow about one inch in one year so yeah i think these will help maybe it will be 1,5 inches. Money is not the problem im gladly spending on this stuff

My doc said ill grow about one inch in one year so yeah i think these will help maybe it will be 1,5 inches. Money is not the problem im gladly spending on this stuff
Dont trust him
He was just afraid that ur gonna self harm so he had to soothe ur nerves
He knows height is unpredictable deep inside

Dont trust him
Maybe but i would rather give this a try than give up

• +1
Reactions: mathis, lestoa, okwiwhd and 3 others
What to consume:

• Anastrazole
  • T4
  • T3
  • Supplements:
  • Vitamin D3
  • MSM
  • Gluthation+Glucosamine
  • Multi Vitamin

Diet:

Exercises:

3x 1-2hr swimming

Stretching

Age 17,5

Bumpo

What to consume:

• Anastrazole
  • T4
  • T3
  • Supplements:
  • Vitamin D3
  • MSM
  • Gluthation+Glucosamine
  • Multi Vitamin

Diet:

Exercises:

3x 1-2hr swimming

Stretching

Age 17,5

Bump

Did you already take hgh before and if so how much did it help? Also skip the t3 and t4.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Did you already take hgh before and if so how much did it help? Also skip the t3 and t4.
No i didnt take hgh yet. Dm if you want to talk about this i can explain the details to you..

Dont trust him
Height is predictable nigger

What to consume:

• Anastrazole
  • T4
  • T3
  • Supplements:
  • Vitamin D3
  • MSM
  • Gluthation+Glucosamine
  • Multi Vitamin

Diet:

Exercises:

3x 1-2hr swimming

Stretching

Age 17,5

Swimming mogs good thread

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and niqfan625
I know u for ur post about your parents finding your stack how'd that go

What to consume:

• Anastrazole
  • T4
  • T3
  • Supplements:
  • Vitamin D3
  • MSM
  • Gluthation+Glucosamine
  • Multi Vitamin

Diet:

Exercises:

3x 1-2hr swimming

Stretching

Age 17,5

Gluthation+Glucosamine will stunt growth if you still have open growth plate. Use it when you will be fully developped

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
What to consume:

• Anastrazole
  • T4
  • T3
  • Supplements:
  • Vitamin D3
  • MSM
  • Gluthation+Glucosamine
  • Multi Vitamin

Diet:

Exercises:

3x 1-2hr swimming

Stretching

Age 17,5

I think that you can grow in your spine, I recommend you to start the sleep stretching method and doing HIIT 4x week while taking drugs peps and sups for height growth, I have seen tons of people gaining height trough sleep stretching, there was a Russian guy who invented this method Rustam akhmetov, but after that an other Russian guy called Vitruvian man started doing this method and made a video about it showing how people of all ages where gaining height, they were gaining like 3 inches in average but there was people who sticked like a year in the method and grown 5 inches, I have seen the video a thousand times and there is no way is fake, what I don't know is how long do the results last and how many height is permanent, there was also a telegram group long ago where people did it and gained 2-3 inches but they where only doing half of the method, I think that the reason why people don't talk about this is basically GATEKEEPING, I thought about doing a mega thread about it but I know that there will be a ton of retarders saying "COPE:soy:"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Asps12 and niqfan625
I think that you can grow in your spine, I recommend you to start the sleep stretching method and doing HIIT 4x week while taking drugs peps and sups for height growth, I have seen tons of people gaining height trough sleep stretching, there was a Russian guy who invented this method Rustam akhmetov, but after that an other Russian guy called Vitruvian man started doing this method and made a video about it showing how people of all ages where gaining height, they were gaining like 3 inches in average but there was people who sticked like a year in the method and grown 5 inches, I have seen the video a thousand times and there is no way is fake, what I don't know is how long do the results last and how many height is permanent, there was also a telegram group long ago where people did it and gained 2-3 inches but they where only doing half of the method, I think that the reason why people don't talk about this is basically GATEKEEPING, I thought about doing a mega thread about it but I know that there will be a ton of retarders saying "COPE:soy:"
Send me all the Information in PM

send me info in pm aswell if poisuibel

What to consume:

• Anastrazole
  • T4
  • T3
  • Supplements:
  • Vitamin D3
  • MSM
  • Gluthation+Glucosamine
  • Multi Vitamin

Diet:

Exercises:

3x 1-2hr swimming

Stretching

Age 17,5

Was the hgh that impacted your organs?

Send info in pm pls

send information in pm if possible pls

its literally fake jfl
No one talks about this bcs it doesnt work

• +1
Reactions: Asps12
u can cope all yo uwant
598BA2FB BFC6 40F8 8EC0 02963A3A9BCD