HeightMax

K

Kartikay_Bhab

Iron
Am 18 and My growth plates are still open due to late puberty, How do I maximize my height? Ik about the diet part, Just tell me what exercises i should not do in the gym and what should i do (Streching and Exercise)

don't do heavy squats, and deadlifts

Alr and what Should I do to maximize my height? Any stretching or Cardio?
stretching is cope for maximizing height but u should still do it obviously, cardio is also cope for heightmaxxing but do some nonetheless

Yuumh1A.png

After workout just jump on pull up bar and decompress your spine for couple minutes like your whole body and thats it.

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop

Yuumh1A.png

After workout just jump on pull up bar and decompress your spine for couple minutes like your whole body and thats it.
Alr thanks

In addition to the above advice to dead hang after lifting. Make sure your legs stay flexible so you don’t lose height from the hips. Hip flexors, quads, hamstring, groin, etc.

In addition to the above advice to dead hang after lifting. Make sure your legs stay flexible so you don’t lose height from the hips. Hip flexors, quads, hamstring, groin, etc.
I have to bend my legs to hang cuz the otherwise i won't be able to hang

HOW TALL R U

I have to bend my legs to hang cuz the otherwise i won't be able to hang
I’m talking about aside from hanging. As in stretch your legs too. Use your brain brah

Last edited:
Testosterone will not increase your height potential (after this age, you will increase by 3 cm), but it will make you reach your height potential in a shorter time, and it will make you more masculine. My suggestion is to use testosterone+ai instead of using hgh.