Heightmax

J

JustTrynnaAscend

Iron
Hey everybody, I’ve been lurking on this site for the last few weeks, and I’ve decided to take action on a few things especially before height it is too late. Hoping my femur plates are open which by my knowledge is since it should be by the time I’m 20 years old for both upper and lower. Lowe tibia closes for sure, possibly upper tibia open(doubtful). Spine definitely open.

My stack:
Ai inhibitor: anastrozole 1 mg eod (decided not to aromasin due to the high increase of dht levels did not want to cause any severe damage to my hair.
Sam E: 2,000 mg every day
Hexarelin 100 mcg every day(2 weeks on 1 week off)
CJC W DAC 100 mcg every day( 2 weeks on 1 week off)
Folic acid 800 mg every day
Folinic acid 800 mg every day
Glucosamine 2x a day
Chondroitin/MSM 2x a day
Ashwgandha 1x a day
Boron 9mg a day
Melatonin 1x before I go to sleep
BMP 2x a day
GABA 2,000mg a day
Niacin(decided to cut it off not worth the gains for the burn)

I've also followed up with my own research on all these supplements(Ashwgandha isn’t really necessary, just had it laying around). Strike_Poseidon knows what he’s talking about and I have followed through on a lot of the sources he used to get his information.
Wishing you all the best will keep you updated. If you’re under 20 years old you should have height maxing on top of you’re list.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, nonserviam, Deleted member 5180 and 5 others
If you’re under 20 years old you should have height maxing on top of you’re list.
I do.
6'1 frauding to 6'3" with lifts and bout to hop on HGH get with the times
same age as u :)

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend
Anastroloze decreases igf-1 by 18%

• +1
If you’re under 20 years old you should have height maxing on top of you’re list.
I do.
6'1 frauding to 6'3" with lifts and bout to hop on HGH get with the times
same age as u :)
HGH isn’t worth the price at all, use this stack and if you want change the ai inhibitor to aromasin, but you will get ten times the result of hgh.
Anastroloze decreases igf-1 by 18%
Yeah I know anastrozole wasn’t the better ai but I’m not trying to damage my hair in the process.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
what the fuck are you not gonna die with all that shit in you system?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 9355, Lux and 9 others
what the fuck are you not gonna die with all that shit in you system?
😂😂 Lets hope not. Most of these things are just additional supplements the most important things of the stack are ai inhibitor, Sam e, folic acid, folinic acid, hexarelin, BMP, cjc dac(if you don’t have the money for this just use those six you should be good to go).

How much have you grown in the past year?

• +1
  • +1
Hey everybody, I’ve been lurking on this site for the last few weeks, and I’ve decided to take action on a few things especially before height it is too late. Hoping my femur plates are open which by my knowledge is since it should be by the time I’m 20 years old for both upper and lower. Lowe tibia closes for sure, possibly upper tibia open(doubtful). Spine definitely open.

My stack:
Ai inhibitor: anastrozole 1 mg eod (decided not to aromasin due to the high increase of dht levels did not want to cause any severe damage to my hair.
Glucosamine 2x a day
Chondroitin/MSM 2x a day
Ashwgandha 1x a day
Boron 9mg a day
BMP 2x a day
GABA 2,000mg a day

I've also followed up with my own research on all these supplements(Ashwgandha isn’t really necessary, just had it laying around). Strike_Poseidon knows what he’s talking about and I have followed through on a lot of the sources he used to get his information.
Wishing you all the best will keep you updated. If you’re under 20 years old you should have height maxing on top of you’re list.
there is really no need for all these other supps, just take the base stack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, TheEndHasNoEnd and JustTrynnaAscend
Good luck, heightmaxxing barely gave me a quarter inch so far after 4 months at 17, hopefully you can get a massive spurt
Really, that sucks what stack are you using?

• +1
Reactions: Wolfie

My stack:
Glucosamine 2x a day
Chondroitin/MSM 2x a day
Ashwgandha 1x a day
Boron 9mg a day
BMP 2x a day
GABA 2,000mg a day

It is absolutely insane bordering on the side of severe mental illness for a retarded teenager to be taking all those drugs (some with irreversible side effects) without even knowing if his growth plates are open (can be confirmed with an x-ray). An x-ray can reveal your bone age, and we KNOW (through regression analysis) how much height you would have left based on the radiographic findings.

For instance, in case your bone age coincides with your chronological age 17, you are done growing and no amount of drugs and magic pills will do anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Lux, HighIQcel and 5 others
It is absolutely insane bordering on the side of severe mental illness for a retarded teenager to be taking all those drugs (some with irreversible side effects) without even knowing if his growth plates are open (can be confirmed with an x-ray). An x-ray can reveal your bone age, and we KNOW (through regression analysis) how much height you would have left based on the radiographic findings.
wassup BIG man, im back with more research in epigenetics and inducing CNP, you may be right on genetics but these can always be manipulated with epigentics inducing many factors, you are a cancer doctor, you should know about leukemia and tumor growth from DNA methylation and why the FDA approves pi3k inhibitors for cancer also please look into osteosarcoma

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, BasedSpinelet257 and JustTrynnaAscend
😂😂 Not even going to lie Im still laughing from this. But, this stack will allow me to reach reach beyond my genetic potential regarding bone age which I assume is about 1:1 ratio to my age. And, if my femur is closed(which I doubt at 17 since lower end closes at a bone age of 20 roughly) my spine is definitely open.

Really, that sucks what stack are you using?

Oops I meant to say a quarter inch in 2 months not 4, at this rate I'll grow 1.5 inches in a year which is already pretty decent considering I didn't grow at all the past half year.

My stack is:

mk677 25 mg ed
aromasin 11 mg eod
huperzine-a 1 tablet ed
vitamin k2 and calcium supplements ed
melatonin before sleep ed

If I took glucoscamine I would have been taller but since its not actual bone growth I decided it was pointless. I'm interested in adding SAM-e to my stack but the growth from that seems negligible

• +1
Reactions: 416_Wavy, MentalistKebab and JustTrynnaAscend
😂😂 Not even going to lie Im still laughing from this. But, this stack will allow me to reach reach beyond my genetic potential regarding bone age which I assume is about 1:1 ratio to my age. And, if my femur is closed(which I doubt at 17 since lower end closes at a bone age of 20 roughly) my spine is definitely open.

Wrong. With a bone age of 17, your femur growth plates are closed. The only bone with un-ossified osteocartilaginous plates left would be your clavicle.

• +1
Wrong. With a bone age of 17, your femur growth plates are closed. The only bone with un-ossified osteocartilaginous plates left would be your clavicle.
Than it must be lower since I grew recently, so I doubt it’s closed already blasting aromas in.

Oops I meant to say a quarter inch in 2 months not 4, at this rate I'll grow 1.5 inches in a year which is already pretty decent considering I didn't grow at all the past half year.

My stack is:

mk677 25 mg ed
aromasin 11 mg eod
huperzine-a 1 tablet ed
vitamin k2 and calcium supplements ed
melatonin before sleep ed

If I took glucoscamine I would have been taller but since its not actual bone growth I decided it was pointless. I'm interested in adding SAM-e to my stack but the growth from that seems negligible
That’s not bad at all but definitely add SAM e, Hexarelin, folinic acid, and folic acid if you can since you’re plates are opened.
Could you send me a private message would like to talk further, I can’t send any since I’m new.

wtf is this man, this is worse than bro science I expected more especially from you

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and JustTrynnaAscend
wtf is this man, this is worse than bro science
Honestly was thinking the same thing, was messing with my head for a second and I lost some brain cells, what’s you’re thoughts on the age of femur closure would you agree with 18 for the upper, and 20 for the lower?

Honestly was thinking the same thing, was messing with my head for a second and I lost some brain cells, what’s you’re thoughts on the age of femur closure would you agree with 18 for the upper, and 20 for the lower?
The numbers on the side indicate 'percent fused

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 12.26.42 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 12.26.42 pm.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 4053, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
wtf is this man, this is worse than bro science I expected more especially from you
do you believe the more recent the growth plates closed, the less time it takes to reopen them?

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and JustTrynnaAscend
do you believe the more recent the growth plates closed, the less time it takes to reopen them?
i dont think they even get closed completely because MSC's can still differentiate into chondrocytes even after 'closure', alkoclar has demonstrated this with his trials. Xcrunner had demonstrated beyond this as well, the potential for growing reduces with age. Anyway what we are looking for is reversing senescent changes by inducing hypermethylation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, JustTrynnaAscend and TheEndHasNoEnd

For instance, in case your bone age coincides with your chronological age 17, you are done growing and no amount of drugs and magic pills will do anything.
Are you stupid? The spine fuses near the clavicles at around 21 ish. Furthermore, I spoken to people such as Bronze8 who have grown beyond the bone age of 18. This is even more likely if you induce DNA hypermethylation

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and randomguy1235
Are you stupid? The spine fuses near the clavicles at around 21 ish. Furthermore, I spoken to people such as Bronze8 who have grown beyond the bone age of 18. This is even more likely if you induce DNA hypermethylation
he isn't stupid, he is just a bit misunderstood. Anyway this man is a cancer doctor, and heightmaxxing and cancer have many parallels, it will be an interesting time with him and I discussing research if he wants to of course

• +1
Absolutely hilarious how a retard who doesn’t even have a PhD, publication record on google scholar or has worked a day in his life in an academic or industrial lab trying to lecture me on epigenetics by spewing fancy jargon like DNA hypermethlyation hoping I will catch on to that and get intimidated. Hilarious

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Jamal2222, I'mme and 3 others
I don't know shit about heightmaxxing but there's bound to be some gnarly side effects of whatever random fucking chemicals you're ingesting

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, JustTrynnaAscend and Deleted member 4946
Absolutely hilarious how a retard who doesn’t even have a PhD, publication record on google scholar or has worked a day in his life in an academic or industrial lab trying to lecture me on epigenetics by spewing fancy jargon like DNA hypermethlyation hoping I will catch on to that and get intimidated. Hilarious
bro i cant believe you would call DNA hypermethylation 'fancy jargon' it is so fucking basic, like one of the first things biochemists get taught

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and randomguy1235
Imagine being under 6 ft 2

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and JustTrynnaAscend
yes guys take a look at this: the BMP formula combined with meclozine raises this CNP a lot, not only that but you will see even better results thanks to the KSBGF's in kaempferol.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 4.25.49 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 4.25.49 pm.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 55
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 4053, JustTrynnaAscend and 3 others
Good luck, heightmaxxing barely gave me a quarter inch so far after 4 months at 17, hopefully you can get a massive spurt
Why don’t you inject?

My stack:
Glucosamine 2x a day
Chondroitin/MSM 2x a day
Ashwgandha 1x a day
Boron 9mg a day
BMP 2x a day
GABA 2,000mg a day

how tall are your parents and what age did your dad stop growing roughly?

• +1
Appeal to authority fallacy. "Muh phd, muh piece of paper" You're going to tell us you need a PHD in math to say 2 + 2 = 4 now? The facts and arguments are what's important, doesn't matter how "qualified" someone is

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, goat2x and JustTrynnaAscend
Appeal to authority fallacious faggotry. "Muh phd, muh piece of paper" You're going to tell us you need a PHD in math to say 2 + 2 = 4 now? The facts and arguments are what's important, doesn't matter how "qualified" someone is
Imagine saying you’re done growing at a bone age of 17 😂, so my father must’ve had a bone age of 17 at 21-22 years old.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and randomguy1235
you are a fucking noob nerd retard
no phd doesnt mean that he cant know the subject you lifeless subhuman
cancer is for cucks anyways
sergio iq mogs you to oblivion horsefacecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Bruh567, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
So Tanya Angus and adam rainer must have had bone age of 16 then LMFAO:http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...possible-after-epiphyseal-plate-ossification/

• +1
Do you know of any potential side effects from all this stuff?

(future height maxxxer here)

Thanks

• +1
Do you know of any potential side effects from all this stuff?

(future height maxxxer here)

Thanks

Weight gain, bone mass deteroriation, diabetes, enlarged organs, depression, anxiety, increased hunger, balding, organ failure, tingling skin, cancer risk, heart disease, nerve pain, muscle pain, joint pain, and manboobs. Cancer especially if you focus on DNA methylation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, JustTrynnaAscend, Traxanas and 1 other person
Weight gain, bone mass deteroriation, diabetes, enlarged organs, depression, anxiety, increased hunger, balding, organ failure, tingling skin, cancer risk, heart disease, nerve pain, muscle pain, joint pain, and manboobs. Cancer especially if you focus on DNA methylation
Also death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
Nice thread bro :)
High effort

• +1
I’d risk that to lose my manlet status

• +1

My stack:
Glucosamine 2x a day
Chondroitin/MSM 2x a day
Ashwgandha 1x a day
Boron 9mg a day
BMP 2x a day
GABA 2,000mg a day

I will just add mk-667 to your stack,but it isn’t necessary

• +1
you are a fucking noob nerd retard
no phd doesnt mean that he cant know the subject you lifeless subhuman
cancer is for cucks anyways
sergio iq mogs you to oblivion horsefacecel
He didn’t even come up with a decent counter argument, he just came off as a condescending asshole which believes people without Phd’s or publication records are incapable of being more informed on the topic than him.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend and goat2x
He didn’t even come up with a decent counter argument, he just came off as a condescending asshole which believes people without Phd’s or publication records are incapable of being more informed on the topic than him.
tbh he could of atleast lectured us if he's really so knowledgeable about it, like you either invest in the discussion or not mf

I hate when the "higher than thou" ppl come by to talk shit about our points without any explanation, any contribution to the convo. literally useless yet disappointing coming from someone with a PhD.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend, randomguy1235 and Alexanderr
I’d risk that to lose my manlet status

I can take all these side effects but cancer is the one chance Im not taking. I got my box of Sam-e right here now Im just waiting for Strike and his goons to take it for 2 months and make sure its all safe

• +1