Heightmax

I can take all these side effects but cancer is the one chance Im not taking. I got my box of Sam-e right here now Im just waiting for Strike and his goons to take it for 2 months and make sure its all safe
2 months is not enough time to see serious side effects it can take years, plus different epigenetics different results. When we mess with DNA methylation we literally take a shot, no one can be certain what'll happen

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend, randomguy1235 and Alexanderr
I can take all these side effects but cancer is the one chance Im not taking. I got my box of Sam-e right here now Im just waiting for Strike and his goons to take it for 2 months and make sure its all safe
Not sure how them taking it for a few months would prove it’s safety. Cancer can take years to develop. You could take it right now and only notice it’s side effects 10 years from now. Do your research, properly asses the risks of taking it (specifically the amount you’re taking), compare the risk/reward ratio, if it’s worth it to you, do it and if it’s not, don’t.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, JustTrynnaAscend, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
2 months is not enough time to see serious side effects it can take years, plus different epigenetics different results. When we mess with DNA methylation we literally take a shot, no one can be certain what'll happen

Not sure how them taking it for a few months would prove it’s safety. Cancer can take years to develop. You could take it right now and only notice it’s side effects 10 years from now. Do your research, properly asses the risks of taking it (specifically the amount you’re taking), compare the risk/reward ratio, if it’s worth it to you, do it and if it’s not, don’t.

Thats true, I meant to say waiting 2 months is to make sure Strike's research checks out and they grow at a faster rate than a stack without DNA methylation. Even though we wouldn't see cancer signs in 2 months, Strike himself said that youre basically creating the conditions for tumor by triggering hypermethylation.

More importantly we need to know the right balance of Sam-e and folate that gets a high enough methylation to induce growth without going so high that it blocks the tumor-suppressor genes and I don't believe there are any studies that finds that balance. We just don't know whats going to happen so Id rather take it safe since Im already satisfied with my current height and growing at a steady amount with my current stack.

Because of that I would probably recommend people who are already at acceptable heights (5'10+) to really not risk anything serious and take a safer stack but then again Strike has researched way more than me so idk

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: JustTrynnaAscend
I will just add mk-667 to your stack,but it isn’t necessary
Most of these you don’t need just stick to the base stack also add meclizine 25 mg and si wu tang and I changed my hex dose to 75 mcg in the morning and 75 mcg at night for ultimate pi3k activation.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Hey everybody, I’ve been lurking on this site for the last few weeks, and I’ve decided to take action on a few things especially before height it is too late. Hoping my femur plates are open which by my knowledge is since it should be by the time I’m 20 years old for both upper and lower. Lowe tibia closes for sure, possibly upper tibia open(doubtful). Spine definitely open.

My stack:
Ai inhibitor: anastrozole 1 mg eod (decided not to aromasin due to the high increase of dht levels did not want to cause any severe damage to my hair.
Sam E: 2,000 mg every day
Hexarelin 100 mcg every day(2 weeks on 1 week off)
CJC W DAC 100 mcg every day( 2 weeks on 1 week off)
Folic acid 800 mg every day
Folinic acid 800 mg every day
Glucosamine 2x a day
Chondroitin/MSM 2x a day
Ashwgandha 1x a day
Boron 9mg a day
Melatonin 1x before I go to sleep
BMP 2x a day
GABA 2,000mg a day
Niacin(decided to cut it off not worth the gains for the burn)

I've also followed up with my own research on all these supplements(Ashwgandha isn’t really necessary, just had it laying around). Strike_Poseidon knows what he’s talking about and I have followed through on a lot of the sources he used to get his information.
Wishing you all the best will keep you updated. If you’re under 20 years old you should have height maxing on top of you’re list.
Hey man I’m tryna height max also,I’m the same age as you. Btw where do you order all the hgh and drugs I can’t find them online

• +1
Hey man I’m tryna height max also,I’m the same age as you. Btw where do you order all the hgh and drugs I can’t find them online
we aren'y using hgh. you can find these literaly anywhere

• +1
U are already done growing now its time to stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521 and JustTrynnaAscend
My father stop growing at 22 I think I’m good.
^
Als
also already started half the stack and I’ve had the most growing pains I’ve ever had last night.
P
message me if you’re still having trouble I gotchu

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bruh567 and Deleted member 5393
I’d risk that to lose my manlet status

bro I’m blessed to not be a manlet but always room to improve. Idk if it’s worth the risk for me to gain 1-3 inches vs the side eff
Weight gain, bone mass deteroriation, diabetes, enlarged organs, depression, anxiety, increased hunger, balding, organ failure, tingling skin, cancer risk, heart disease, nerve pain, muscle pain, joint pain, and manboobs. Cancer especially if you focus on DNA methylation

Hmmmmmmm
I’m blessed to not be a manlet but always room for improvement. Idk if it’s worth the risk for me to gain 1-3 inches vs the side effects. Current height 6”0 what do y’all recommend

Have you grown op?

did you grew ?
ai can totally vanish growth potential causing rebound effect - alkoclar

bro i cant believe you would call DNA hypermethylation 'fancy jargon' it is so fucking basic, like one of the first things biochemists get taught
whats your heightmaxxing stack?

whats your heightmaxxing stack?
giphy.gif
no use bro, it'd just be better to use on of these, it will actually increase your height by like an inch because it stretches out your spine and rehydrates the disks

• Woah
Reactions: nonserviam
giphy.gif
no use bro, it'd just be better to use on of these, it will actually increase your height by like an inch because it stretches out your spine and rehydrates the disks

Intervertebratal discs increase in length by way of nutrient diffusion. Probably intradiscal administration of BMP-7and igf-1 will increase spine length as much as you want.

giphy.gif

And bevacizumab to stimulate extracellular matrix synthesis

Intervertebratal discs increase in length by way of nutrient diffusion. Probably intradiscal administration of BMP-7and igf-1 will increase spine length as much as you want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
will glucosamine also help ? or will it just increase the chance of diabetes

@JustTrynnaAscend did you grow ?
yes it will help, you will need calcium or something to make the gains in the spine permanent

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and Deleted member 5818
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
how much calcium to supplement?
I think it was 9g? Don't know specifics but it'd be best if it worked exclusively on spine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818