Heightmaxers assemble

dnrd + i just injected 7 IU of genotropin

What if it ends up like the time I gave money to some shaman in Andhra Pradesh who promised me a few extra inches

• JFL
Reactions: weebcel
why would you want this to be made known and accessible by one of the most popular fitness influencers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048 and TheDragon
why would you want this to be made known and accessible by one of the most popular fitness influencers?
So it can be made damn I don’t give a fuck if more people know that doesn’t change shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
this is enough to ascend me to tall message sent

There's absolutely no fkin way that any of this shit works. The minute that a literal heightpill, or literal dickpill, or literal facepill, or any literal pill hits the market and is OFFICIALLY AND SCIENTIFICALLY shown to work, that shit would be PLASTERED all over the news and also be so absolutely motherfucking astronomically expensive that only rich people would get it, literal Bezospill and Muskpill :ogre::feelstrash:. Surgery as of now is the only way to change any of this shit.

There's absolutely no fkin way that any of this shit works. The minute that a literal heightpill, or literal dickpill, or literal facepill, or any literal pill hits the market and is OFFICIALLY AND SCIENTIFICALLY shown to work, that shit would be PLASTERED all over the news and also be so absolutely motherfucking astronomically expensive that only rich people would get it, literal Bezospill and Muskpill :ogre::feelstrash:. Surgery as of now is the only way to change any of this shit.
gh is known to work

gh is known to work
Yeah but only for thickening bones, not lengthening them. It's useless unless you're already tall and now you wanna Martyn Ford maxx (don't look up Martyn Ford, I feel so cucked and feel like shooting myself every time I look at him)