HEIGHTMAXING SHOES MEGADISCUSSION

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Post the best heightmaxing shoes that look really good. Basically normie shoes that still can give you an edge on normies

My examples will be:

• Nike Air Monarch. Good price (75€ from Nike, can be found cheaper, very comfy). Additional height ≈1.3"
  • Nike Air Max 95. Huge price (190€ on nike), personally never tried. Additional height - 1.46"
  • Honourable mention - Nike Air Max Plus (TNs). Something between first two.
  • Nike Air Force 1. Obvious, not expensive. Additional height - 1.18"
  • Supposedly New Balance 550s

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, CarrotMaxxer, seethe and 3 others
now i can go from 6'4 to 6'5 ty

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, CarrotMaxxer, Roge and 1 other person
guidomaggi

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Does anyone have info on different Jordans?

Post the best heightmaxing shoes that look really good. Basically normie shoes that still can give you an edge on normies

My examples will be:

• Nike Air Monarch. Good price (75€ from Nike, can be found cheaper, very comfy). Additional height ≈1.3"
  • Nike Air Max 95. Huge price (190€ on nike), personally never tried. Additional height - 1.46"
just buy height insoles and wear whatever shoes you like

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Danish_Retard, CarrotMaxxer and 4 others

My examples will be:

muh mai lele

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sayi and Roge
@kanderior

My examples will be:

balenciaga tracks, off white odsy - they both add 2 inches

• +1
Reactions: Roge and looksseg
@kanderior
I just wear various ankle boots with 3-4 cm lifts, and will buy Guidomaggi elevator shoes when I have the money.

• +1
For me it's Airmax 90 + lifts

• +1
i have 95s they dont give that much i also have 90s they are better for heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Roge and BoredPrince
Puma Triple RS

Gives more height than Nike and also cheaper

Puma Triple RS

Gives more height than Nike and also cheaper
Interesting I was about to tag you because found your similar post from may 2023. Any other variants?

balenciaga tracks, off white odsy - they both add 2 inches
Thanks for that but its no where near normie shoes + cost is half year rent for me

• +1
Reactions: rteme and marek937
Bump. No elevator shoes pls, I'm just looking into popular brand sneakers

My examples will be:

I need something with this style for NT purposes, something like this:

Lanvin Nappa Cap Toe Sneaker M - Navy Blue • Se pris

Valentino flycrew sneaker – Trendsellers

But one that adds 1,5 inch atleast. You know of any? Shoes like nike and newbalance are non nt here

• +1
I need something with this style for NT purposes, something like this:

Lanvin Nappa Cap Toe Sneaker M - Navy Blue • Se pris

Valentino flycrew sneaker – Trendsellers

But one that adds 1,5 inch atleast. You know of any? Shoes like nike and newbalance are non nt here
Idk I'm not a fan of such shoes. I'm a sneakers man

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Age? R u low or high class?

Tn air max, air max 270, alexanxer mcqueen, valentino garavani

also https://www.tallmenshoes.com/
I'm average 18 year old. So for now - no dress shoes, giga nt loafers etc. Just want my comfy sneakers that adds some height.

And plus idgaf about style at this point, I'm okay wearing hoodie + sweatpants + sneakers

I'm average 18 year old. So for now - no dress shoes, giga nt loafers etc. Just want my comfy sneakers that adds some height
Well there are no other options than what's named in this thread

• +1
Well there are no other options than what's named in this thread
Thoughts on things I've found in some compilations: zig kinetica, adidas ozrah, NB 9060, NB 530, NB 550, Jordan 4s? Also tagging @looksseg and hidden gem @Ezekiel

• Hmm...
Thoughts on things I've found in some compilations: zig kinetica, adidas ozrah, NB 9060, NB 530, NB 550, Jordan 4s? Also tagging @looksseg and hidden gem @Ezekiel
Jordan 4s and NB 550 are the best options for sure, they're NT and give a decent boost. The others look non nt and seem like ur trying hard to boost ur height. Another user wore shoes that had a super thick sole and overheard foids laughing at him, because they knew he was trying to boost his height

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Roge and cyprian_tomaszewski

My examples will be:

i wear nike air max 2090. They give 1.61 inches + 2 layers of shoe lifts (probably could fit 3). Buy fully white ones, the ones i have look kinda non NT.

Wear baggy pants with them or else they will look too big. Also buy them 1 size higher so the lifts fit

t. Another user wore shoes that had a super thick sole and overheard foids laughing at him, because they knew he was trying to boost his height
can u link the thread?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jeww and Roge
Airmax 2090’s give 1.6 inches

• +1
Jordan 4s and NB 550 are the best options for sure, they're NT and give a decent boost. The others look non nt and seem like ur trying hard to boost ur height. Another user wore shoes that had a super thick sole and overheard foids laughing at him, because they knew he was trying to boost his height
Well as i said before I'm wearing them with sweatpants and hoodies. And also I don't think I will get called out because I wont put insoles in them and I'm already 6+

• +1
I wear my 95s pretty often and tbh I don't feel it adds a great deal of height compared to AFs. I heard Yeezys 350/700 are pretty good for heightmaxxing and inconspicuous

Last edited:
  • +1
Airmax 2090’s give 1.6 inches
Ngl things like air max 2090, air max 720 / 270, air max 97 etc are too much even for me. I cant stand these designs, they are truly retarded and only for gym / sport session.

Btw have you solved spineceldom?

I wear my 95s pretty often and tbh I don't feel it adds a great deal of height compared to AFs. I heard Yeezys are pretty good for heightmaxxing and inconspicuous
Well actually height increase of 95s is almost 0.3" bigger than AF1. And thanks I will look into yeezys

high top forces and 2 inch lifts>

• Hmm...
J4s

• +1
High heels is ultra height mog

• Hmm...
Bump. No elevator shoes pls, I'm just looking into popular brand sneakers
Celebheights has a database of every major height-increasing sneaker, with their increases measured by him

• +1
Ngl things like air max 2090, air max 720 / 270, air max 97 etc are too much even for me. I cant stand these designs, they are truly retarded and only for gym / sport session.

Btw have you solved spineceldom?
lol no

• +1
Celebheights has a database of every major height-increasing sneaker, with their increases measured by him
I obviously know but it still lacks many

Thanks for that but its no where near normie shoes + cost is half year rent for me
in my country balenciagas and offwhites are normie shoes jfl

• +1

My examples will be:

there’s a lot more new balances that give decent height as well

and timberlands give like 2 inches

Is this compared to normal shoes? or the shoe itself gives 1.5 inches and normale shoes give only 1? Itd be good if you had included comparison with the most popular shoes.

• +1
Is this compared to normal shoes? or the shoe itself gives 1.5 inches and normale shoes give only 1? Itd be good if you had included comparison with the most popular shoes.
only shoe itself. avg normie shoe is 0.7-0.8 inches max, so even with just a pair of taller sneakers you can get up to 1 inch advantage

there’s a lot more new balances that give decent height as well

and timberlands give like 2 inches
what are the good examples then? not only NB, I'm looking into all. Also timbs season is over now unfortunately

Vilka skor använder du? Antar att du bär grisch stilen med tanke på profilbilden
Måste inte riktigt bry mig om längd på skorna eftersom jag redan är 187 men jag kör lanvin, flycrew o har nyss köpt ett par gats

• JFL
Måste inte riktigt bry mig om längd på skorna eftersom jag redan är 187 men jag kör lanvin, flycrew o har nyss köpt ett par gats
broder är rik o lång men hamnar ändå på ett incel forum

???