[Heightmaxx] 6 years ago a guy on reddit went through a height lengthening surgery.

R

riceronicel

37y, 5'4, 3"x3" D, 6" Wrist Cir, KHHV

Worth a read and all of the shit he went through.

He's a white guy who lived in NYC (I think IIRC).

@Pussyslayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, middayshowers, CursedOne and 4 others
It just takes time man. It's safe. Complications are rare even if you get it done in India. You need to remember this is permanent, not some temporary shit. 6 months time frame is nothing.

It just takes time man. It's safe. Complications are rare even if you get it done in India. You need to remember this is permanent, not some temporary shit. 6 months time frame is nothing.

Thanks. I'll look into it more.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Pussyslayer and Incoming
You still roping?

I mean my life right now is to make sure my stepfather dies a painful slow death from his diabetic complications for all of the physical abuse he's done to me (so basically I'm just doing whatever I can to keep him alive).

After he actually dies, my plan was to rope unless by some miracle I get enough funds to completely transform how I look.

So yeah I'm still roping basically.

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
I mean my life right now is to make sure my stepfather dies a painful slow death from his diabetic complications for all of the physical abuse he's done to me (so basically I'm just doing whatever I can to keep him alive).

After he actually dies, my plan was to rope unless by some miracle I get enough funds to completely transform how I look.

Bruh don't rope. There are ez ways to make money lol. Besides, there is more to life than just slaying. Just message me if you wanna talk man. But throwing away the life you have been working on for decades is rash.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914, RAITEIII, WillVisitGandy and 6 others
Bruh don't rope. There are ez ways to make money lol. Besides, there is more to life than just slaying. Just message me if you wanna talk man. But throwing away the life you have been working on for decades is rash.

Damn I never had anyone say that to me before, not even my own family.

Thanks brocel.

It's 2 AM here I'm going to bed but thanks for your kind words. They mean a lot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, WillVisitGandy, Feminineboi and 8 others
Sorry for him to say that average in the United States is not 5’6 but 5’9 exactly

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and CursedOne
@TubOfLard Why you lurking you pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Pussyslayer
Impressive tbh, he was the perfect height for the surgery to have the most effects on his daily life.

Impressive tbh, he was the perfect height for the surgery to have the most effects on his daily life.

It is. I'm happy for the reddit user. Though it would make me a little sad if I did LL and I heard the foids' comments coming out of her mouth shitting on short men.

I hope your stepfather does die a painful and slow death and I hope he regrets everything he did to you bro.

• +1
Reactions: riceronicel
I hope your stepfather does die a painful and slow death and I hope he regrets everything he did to you bro.

Me too. Thank you bro

Maybe the funds will happen, through you stepfather leaving you a nice inheritance?
You understand why your stepfather is or became a fuckef up human being?

Jfl almost instantly a 205cm tallfaggot starts bragging in the thread talking about how LL isn't worth it when the foid wouldn't have taken you before. I want to unironically kill this faggot and watch him bleed out in Minecraft tbh. Good thread tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, HighIQcel, LowTierNormie and 4 others
Jfl almost instantly a 205cm tallfaggot starts bragging in the thread talking about how LL isn't worth it when the foid wouldn't have taken you before. I want to unironically kill this faggot and watch him bleed out in Minecraft tbh. Good thread tho
Ngl I caged when I saw his comment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
It is. I'm happy for the reddit user. Though it would make me a little sad if I did LL and I heard the foids' comments coming out of her mouth shitting on short men.
Yeah.
But at least that evening that dude could have some rough sex and chocke her a bit during it, to show who is boss.

The fun starts after 1:15.

• JFL
Reactions: manletofpeace81, Chadeep and Deleted member 1751
I was cringing the whole time I was reading the OP, that shit must be so painful.

Yeah.
But at least that evening that dude could have some rough sex and chocke her a bit during it, to show who is boss.

The fun starts after 1:15.

That bitch wants to choke on his bbc big time

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and eduardkoopman
Maybe the funds will happen, through you stepfather leaving you a nice inheritance?
You understand why your stepfather is or became a fuckef up human being?

nah I don’t think he has much but even if he did, my mother would take all of it just like she did with myb biological father’s. Stepfather wouldn’t leave me anything anyway he hated me too much.
I asked him a few times when I was little on why he was doing these things to me. He just said things like “because I can” and “because you’re a dirty little chink” and other speech related to that.
I thought he may have gotten this hate from the Vietnam War or something but nope he just hates chinky looking boys.

All this stuff when all he had to do was to take a shower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and wristcel
nah I don’t think he has much but even if he did, my mother would take all of it just like she did with myb biological father’s. Stepfather wouldn’t leave me anything anyway he hated me too much.
I asked him a few times when I was little on why he was doing these things to me. He just said things like “because I can” and “because you’re a dirty little chink” and other speech related to that.
I thought he may have gotten this hate from the Vietnam War or something but nope he just hates chinky looking boys.
brutal.
you can earn money yourself. to buy your ascension pack?

That bitch wants to choke on his bbc big time
lol. the comment section with that video ios also lol heaven. people find it surprisingly sexy.

brutal.
you can earn money yourself. to buy your ascension pack?

well I work as a cashier at Walmart (it’s a retail store if you’re not from USA and you don’t know what Walmart is) and I don’t make much. I’ve been doing everything I can to save but half of my income goes to my mom and stepfather for being able to live under their roof. The other stuff I have to buy my own food and sometimes be obligated to help out my mom and stepfather because they would try to legally kick me out of the house if I don’t obey.

at this point hopefully you can see why I’ve been looking forward to roping for quite a while.

well I work as a cashier at Walmart (it’s a retail store if you’re not from USA and you don’t know what Walmart is) and I don’t make much. I’ve been doing everything I can to save but half of my income goes to my mom and stepfather for being able to live under their roof. The other stuff I have to buy my own food and sometimes be obligated to help out my mom and stepfather because they would try to legally kick me out of the house if I don’t obey.

at this point hopefully you can see why I’ve been looking forward to roping for quite a while.
I understand roping. Because life can be a big bitch, due to internal problems, or outside problems or both at the same time.

Fuck Walmart, for their shit wages.
I hope you are still young, because then there is hope for financial ascension. I grew up poor, but now just middle class range. And I could pay for stuff now, so to ascend. Which helps.

It does sound like a good plan to make, for you to get your own place. Even when shared with roommates. That parental home sounds toxic as hell; and that affects oneself also when haveing to be around that on the daily.

Don't you have free time, on the side for monyemaxxing?
Wage-salving is shit. Self employed shit, although much higher risk, has more potential to money maxx. Which you can use for ascension package buying.

you know. stuff like this:

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235

To add.

DON'T FORGET.
For most men, life gets better after teens. Significantly better. It did for me (37 now). My teens sucked (poor, unnattractive (l alsways looked 5 years younger then am), etc..
University was a little bit better then teens, more fun but still not good.
Mid 20's when i started workeing, still looked ugly-ish (PSL 3 range). But I started having money, and finally managed to get independance, travels, fun, some lays, and I started LTR. MUCH MUCH BETTER, then teens. I made the mistake of beta-buxxing to much and ended up a bit broke in early 30's beacuse of it. But still, now at 30's recovered well and can achieve even more then in 20's; and better life (because I aged well, and anti-age maxx).

Point being. Life might get plenty better, it did for me. You might ascend.

For reference.
Me at mid 20's; when life finally started to get better plenty (due to money and independence, and running massive numbers game to get with women and womehow managed to get with normie range women). Even though I was PSL 3 only, and didn't understand the concept of looksmaxxing.
IMG 2475

Coach Red Pill is right about it, imo. To a large extend. If you don't lose your looks. get a decent income. and don't let a woman ruin you. Your life will generally be better when older (aka past teens, and early 20's)
Lifefuel.

Your life won't get better, often when older. If you lose your looks alot. Then you are fucked0 unless you get rich or famous/staus.
Or your life won't get better if don't put in enough effort, and don't have the balls to just move around and say screw it: 'm taking my ass to Russia, Asia, etc..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and ScramFranklin
I wonder if he went to an american surgeon (such as Paley), would he have improved athleticism?

I understand roping. Because life can be a big bitch, due to internal problems, or outside problems or both at the same time.

Fuck Walmart, for their shit wages.
I hope you are still young, because then there is hope for financial ascension. I grew up poor, but now just middle class range. And I could pay for stuff now, so to ascend. Which helps.

It does sound like a good plan to make, for you to get your own place. Even when shared with roommates. That parental home sounds toxic as hell; and that affects oneself also when haveing to be around that on the daily.

Don't you have free time, on the side for monyemaxxing?
Wage-salving is shit. Self employed shit, although much higher risk, has more potential to money maxx. Which you can use for ascension package buying.

you know. stuff like this:

My free time is usually me tending to the housework since my stepfather can't do it and my mother doesn't have the strength (she's extremely tiny).

And I'm 36. Not exactly young. Not elderly but definitely oldcel.

I can try doing some entrepreneurial shit but I don't have too many resources. We just have this one computer I'm typing this on. Other than that, we have a shit internet connection (most middle America has shitty Internet compared to the libtard coasts).

Holy fuck. I feel so bad for shortcels tbh.
Life truly is unfair.

Holy fuck. I feel so bad for shortcels tbh.
Life truly is unfair.

For us shortcels we have such a huge distance to climb just to be on an equal playing field with our taller counterparts. It's not impossible to ascend, but it's super difficult.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
good read, thanks for sharing

surprised he couldn’t run for more than a minute a year later. Do they ever get back to 100%?

You getting LL?
I want to, height fucks me over quite a lot despite decent face. Its cheap af in india, and im honestly tired of talking to girls complaining about how short height is a turn off. At 5'7, i think its ideal height to get it.

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
good read, thanks for sharing

surprised he couldn’t run for more than a minute a year later. Do they ever get back to 100%?

I think he said he realized he will never be 100% where he used to be. That's just the long term consequence of this type of surgery.

I mean it's not you're going to be playing sports against young people when you are 40, BUT at least you don't need to say you are a true manlet.

I want to, height fucks me over quite a lot despite decent face. Its cheap af in india, and im honestly tired of talking to girls complaining about how short height is a turn off. At 5'7, i think its ideal height to get it.
I am planning on getting it too, same boat as you. Good face bad height. Will prolly get it after I finish UNI.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I think he said he realized he will never be 100% where he used to be. That's just the long term consequence of this type of surgery.

I mean it's not you're going to be playing sports against young people when you are 40, BUT at least you don't need to say you are a true manlet.
You can play sports and do everything bro. After a bone breaks it actually grows stronger not weaker. You arguably might be stronger. Just takes time

I am planning on getting it too, same boat as you. Good face bad height. Will prolly get it after I finish UNI.

You are literally the PRIME height to get it. You can ascend from manlet in the Netherlands to potential normie height there, aka you will be considered above average in the USA and UK, and very tall in the East. Definitely get it. Be prepared to sacrifice all physical activities you normally do though.

• Love it
You can play sports and do everything bro. After a bone breaks it actually grows stronger not weaker. You arguably might be stronger. Just takes time

True, but it also depends on your age. If you're young you're good. But I was speaking as a 36 year old. I'm totally fucked even if I wanted to go from 5'4 to 6'3 hypothetically speaking. It's not possible even if it was possible. My bones wouldn't be able to handle the extra height.

• +1
My free time is usually me tending to the housework since my stepfather can't do it and my mother doesn't have the strength (she's extremely tiny).

And I'm 36. Not exactly young. Not elderly but definitely oldcel.

I can try doing some entrepreneurial shit but I don't have too many resources. We just have this one computer I'm typing this on. Other than that, we have a shit internet connection (most middle America has shitty Internet compared to the libtard coasts).
You are at an age I would consider LAST CALL.
It's an age, that it's your last chance to turn life around, and that you still have just about enough time, youth, energy left to turn life around decently.

Go the entrepreneur route. I would say. Because it's the best shot. Because corporate carreer wise you are fucked, if at 36 cashier. Not a good chance you gonna climb that.

As far as you sacrificing your free time, to take care of housework if your parents.
Do they want you, to sacrifice your life/free time IN YOUR PRIME YEARS, so to help them in their decline/game over years if their life?
That would make them both bad parents/people.
If they compassion for you, they would want you to focus of building your life in your prime into something.

I would suggest:
* Try the entrepreneur route,
* Move out as soon as you can afford and it makes sense
* Possibly, if best for opportunities, even move away.

Last call to turn life around. Get fired up. Balls to the wall. Life or die. Gloria or fail. Risk, meaning getting reward or going belly up. But you got little/nothing to lose, so that makes it easy.

Join MMA, boxing or something. You need to train your being disagreeable mental muscle. Your assholes family seem to be walking over you.

Motivation video to top it off. That old narcissist man is good motivation speaker, but I would not necessarily advice to follow his advice. Scammy.

I'm 5'10" barefoot. Is it risky to do this height lengthening surgery at my height?

if i do it id be legit 6ft jfl

You are at an age I would consider LAST CALL.
It's an age, that it's your last chance to turn life around, and that you still have just about enough time, youth, energy left to turn life around decently.
Here a excel sheet I make for myself.
TO SEE!
How much time I have left, to get the wants out of the way and aim to fullfill. At least try, to.

HOW MUCH WEEKS OF LIFE HAVE YOU LEFT?
Now, I know dating wise, I gotta assume "game over" by the time I'm 50, so that part of life ends earlier even!

Weken over  tot dood ouderdom page 001

If that doesn't motivate. I dunno what does,
It motivates the hell out of me. I'm almost dead, any fucking time waisters, need to get out. Which will, bring is to your parents whom are basicallu waiting around untill they die (it sounds like, since they do (and maybe can't do) NOTHING)

It's time to tell you old folks: "I will spend less time taking care of you. Good luck. I Gotta Take care of my own life. LOOK at this sheet, I only have this much weeks of potential REAL life left". So I gottta go apeshit now, following to persu my wants that I have, which are:

To add. if you have money. And want to help your parents. Why gotta do it yourself perse? Maybe you can hire and pay: a cleaner woman to visit their house 2x per week for like 2 hours each time to clean their house. And maybe a yard person, of that is necesairy, although your parents then m,aybe gotta move to a yardless place.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
An important thing to note, is that he did the full 7.5 cm on his tibia. I would assume (but I don't know), if one did say, 5cm tibia, 5cm femur for 10cm total, they would regain more athleticism.

Of course doing both tibia and femur is more expensive.

An important thing to note, is that he did the full 7.5 cm on his tibia. I would assume (but I don't know), if one did say, 5cm tibia, 5cm femur for 10cm total, they would regain more athleticism.

Of course doing both tibia and femur is more expensive.

Well the guy explained in the comments that you don't want to exceed height more than a certain length of your tibia or something like that. He also stated that 3 inches is max for most people to grow. He didn't say anything about femurs, but I feel like that's a much riskier surgery, though I don't think it's impossible.

East Asians are completely obsessive about being tall, and South Korea in particular (here's a link to a news article about their obsession with height) , from what I've read, go extremes for their kids to achieve a good acceptable height (for men, I think it's 180cm+, which lol 180 cm is barely normie average tier in the USA, and shortcel in the Nordic countries).