[Heightmaxx] 6 years ago a guy on reddit went through a height lengthening surgery.

Well the guy explained in the comments that you don't want to exceed height more than a certain length of your tibia or something like that. He also stated that 3 inches is max for most people to grow. He didn't say anything about femurs, but I feel like that's a much riskier surgery, though I don't think it's impossible.

East Asians are completely obsessive about being tall, and South Korea in particular (here's a link to a news article about their obsession with height) , from what I've read, go extremes for their kids to achieve a good acceptable height (for men, I think it's 180cm+, which lol 180 cm is barely normie average tier in the USA, and shortcel in the Nordic countries).

Femur extension is more common actually. And I agree, the bigger the lengthening, the higher the risk. Which is my entire point.

He didn't want to extend past 20% of his initial tibia length, in regards to lengthening his tibia. Not in regards to lengthening overall.