heightmaxx

xx10000

xx10000

Iron
im 5'9 at 18yrs (5months) is it over for me.. whjat can i do to max out my height. if im stuck at 5'9 all my life i really might js kill myself.

Wouldn’t tell you if I knew
Competition is fierce boy

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and 3links2
at 18 unlikely unless you are a late bloomer.. before u kys at least check growth plates.. and even if they are closed, why kys when u can just LL?
okay true but what effects does LL have with physical work

okay true but what effects does LL have with physical work
idk i remember seeing some athlete doing fine on youtube with LL, I feel like with good enough stretching and rehab you can return to good physical capacity... but what do I know .org will tell you it will cripple u for life

I'm one of the only ones here to have gotten LL. I am fully recovered and have full athletic ability. Don't lose hope.

I'm one of the only ones here to have gotten LL. I am fully recovered and have full athletic ability. Don't lose hope.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dog Dancing GIF

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dog Dancing GIF
so naive lol. he didn't even provide any proof and u just believe it like that lol. from what i hear, it will give you back problems and ur bones might never be close to the same depending on ur genetics. not to mention it's risk asffff, expensive and painful.

some ppl grow to 21 if you lucky you might be 5'10 - 5'11