HOW DO I INCREASE DICK SIZE?

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Master
Help
My dick is 5 inch (im 14yo, tanner stage 4.2 max is 5 so im almost done growing i have 1/2 years letfr)
And no its not cuz of bad diet or whatever
Its genetic, my father had a small penis too (dont ask how i know)
What can i do?
I thought of taking DHT but i dont wanna lose my hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maximizer24, silencio, mrr and 1 other person
no way thats real, even if it is then he probally got aids after or something
You can always try this though

IMG 3240

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mrr
You can always try this though

LOL I have SO MANY questions,
Why the fuck is his balls filled with those pinchy things?
And why is he pinching his nipples aswell??? What the fuck are those syringes doing in his cock? Why so many wires?

What the fuck is the context behind this photo :ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
What the fuck?
I am never doing this, even if my dick is 1 inch
No thanks man, im just gonna rub DHT on my dick but… thanks for the help I guess?
And never post this again without a warning…
Yeah sorry you had to see that nigga :ROFLMAO: I should have added NSFW on the spoiler warning

Yeah sorry you had to see that nigga :ROFLMAO: I should have added NSFW on the spoiler warning
no fr tho whats the context behind that crazy photo with wires and syringes and pinchers on his nipples and dick and up his ass :lul:

• +1
LOL I have SO MANY questions,
Why the fuck is his balls filled with those pinchy things?
And why is he pinching his nipples aswell??? What the fuck are those syringes doing in his cock? Why so many wires?

What the fuck is the context behind this photo :ROFLMAO::lul::lul:
By pinching his balls he is stimulating the production of tetosterone, the cables are inejcting dht into his dick every second, he's pinching his nipples which stimulates the production of milk which is then converted into semen, etc

By pinching his balls he is stimulating the production of tetosterone, the cables are inejcting dht into his dick every second, he's pinching his nipples which stimulates the production of milk which is then converted into semen, etc
JFL that makes no sense at all but hey, what can i tell him? You do you

• +1
Help
My dick is 5 inch (im 14yo, tanner stage 4.2 max is 5 so im almost done growing i have 1/2 years letfr)
What can i do?
dht gel + ostarine

dht gel will increase androgen receptor activation and levels

And ostarine will increase androgen receptor sensitivity

Perfect combo for big cucumber maxxing

Help
What can i do?
You don't inherit your dick size from your father by default, it's like other parts of your body such as your hair e.g. You could inherit your grand-father's dick or go somewhere in between his and your dad's size

As for what you can do, the best advice out there without taking shit is just your standard advice; live a healthy life (go outside, have a good diet, have good sleep, you know that) and hope your dick congratulates you with extra length and girth

Don't forget you're 14. Just go find some hobbies and shit and your size won't matter if she already likes you in general. Besides most women out there aren't some BBC hungry ho's who will just leave you or humiliate you if they see your dick is a bit small. Contrary to what a lot of people say on this forum. If she's already in the bedroom with you she probably already wants to fuck you