Heightmaxx

311B998E C28F 45FC 9138 2B5E997B082F

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Aesthetic Primal

• JFL
Reactions: kanyewestglazer and odux
You can't even make your bones wider. Denser maybe. But taller, there are nobody grew taller after their growth plates closed.

• +1
Reactions: jоrdan
You can't even make your bones wider. Denser maybe. But taller, there are nobody grew taller after their growth plates closed.
you can still grow after growth plates its just very slow and u have to do some kind of damage to the bones to make it grow

• JFL
Reactions: MTMM
why dont this retard post his own height transformation or transformations of his clients to prove his theories?

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop, RAMU KAKA, yellowrice and 4 others
why dont this retard post his own height transformation or transformations of his clients to prove his theories?
Can you refute this theory

Can you refute this theory
the burden of proof is on the one who makes bold claims. Just ask him to post transformation pics of his clients, then we will believe.

• +1
Reactions: zura
the burden of proof is on the one who makes bold claims. Just ask him to post transformation pics of his clients, then we will believe.
… his bio has studies substantiating his claim

@Osie thoughts? This is your thing

Where's the proof this works?

did you try it ?

@Osie thoughts? This is your thing
I've been off the site for awhile, but I want to explain something about his theory. He isn't wrong about articular chondrocytes being able to turn into epiphyseal chondrocytes. The methods of stimuli have already been discussed countless times of the forum and have come with so-so results. The main issue is that his methodology doesn't find a specific way to turn articular chondrocytes into epiphyseal chondrocytes. So while some people will get results, as you'll notice even on the guy's website, the results will never be anything to rave about (0.5 inches - 1.5 inches).

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, diamondbill and IndraBC
I've been off the site for awhile, but I want to explain something about his theory. He isn't wrong about articular chondrocytes being able to turn into epiphyseal chondrocytes. The methods of stimuli have already been discussed countless times of the forum and have come with so-so results. The main issue is that his methodology doesn't find a specific way to turn articular chondrocytes into epiphyseal chondrocytes. So while some people will get results, as you'll notice even on the guy's website, the results will never be anything to rave about (0.5 inches - 1.5 inches).
well I’m currently doing this method

Mk677
Huperzine A
L-Arganine
High Protein

I want to incorporate sprinting as it increases HGH (although short lived) by 2000% according to a study.

I’m 19 years old, how long do you Think I should do this for to yield results?

And yes I’m perfectly okay with a 0.5 - 1.5 inch gain. At my height that’s really all I need and it’ll help if anything.

I mean even in this video he said you need mechanical and chemical stimuli, then went on to say: sprinting, high protein

Last edited:

Mk677
Huperzine A
L-Arganine
High Protein

I want to incorporate sprinting as it increases HGH (although short lived) by 2000% according to a study.

And yes I’m perfectly okay with a 0.5 - 1.5 inch gain. At my height that’s really all I need and it’ll help if anything.
Well, I also recommend if you are going to do any mechanical stimuli, you add in constant spinal stretching exercises and things of that nature to maximize results. You also need a stronger chemical stimuli (like HGH, AI, and so on and so forth)

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC

Mk677
Huperzine A
L-Arganine
High Protein

I mean even in this video he said you need mechanical and chemical stimuli, then went on to say: sprinting, high protein
any gains man? i'm trying to get on this exact stack too, any recommendations or warning?

Well, I also recommend if you are going to do any mechanical stimuli, you add in constant spinal stretching exercises and things of that nature to maximize results. You also need a stronger chemical stimuli (like HGH, AI, and so on and so forth)
look in your pms

• JFL
Wouldn’t a 2000% increase in HGH from sprinting be enough? Even if short lived, I could do it consistently and combining this with my stack would be powerful. For example I saw in a study taking a couple grams of L-arganine increased HGH from anywhere between 100-300%

• JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4
any gains man? i'm trying to get on this exact stack too, any recommendations or warning?
For heightmaxxing? What’s your age and height?

This is a pretty good stack, you can also check out EnchantedElixer’s height stack on here, if you can’t find it then let me know I’ll get it for you.

Also I started like a month ago so idk if that’s enough to yield results

For heightmaxxing? What’s your age and height?

This is a pretty good stack, you can also check out EnchantedElixer’s height stack on here, if you can’t find it then let me know I’ll get it for you.

Also I started like a month ago so idk if that’s enough to yield results
I'm 18.5 and ≈183 in the morning. Wanna something light cuz I prioritise health and don't want to get fucked for the rest of life. I can pm you btw to chat there

Last edited:
  • +1
plz respond :(

I'm 18.5 and ≈183 in the morning. Wanna something light cuz I prioritise health and don't want to get fucked for the rest of life. I can pm you btw to chat there
just do what im doing

Wouldn’t a 2000% increase in HGH from sprinting be enough? Even if short lived, I could do it consistently and combining this with my stack would be powerful. For example I saw in a study taking a couple grams of L-arganine increased HGH from anywhere between 100-300%
@Osie plz respond sir

my dad had a growth spurt at 32, he went from 5'5 to 6'2

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and IndraBC
Fat cunts

@Osie you fat cunt why aren’t u responding 😡

• +1
Reactions: Roge
No, it still wouldn't be enough since it isn't for a prolonged period. The rises that you get from spriting or even L-arginine wouldn't lead to any substantial height growth since it's only for a few hours (1-4) possibly or even less in some cases. And you don't grow from high HGH levels, you grow from high IGF-1 levels so that 2000% increase in HGH that'd last maybe for an hour or two would need to convert into IGF-1 levels high enough to cause height growth.

If sprinting worked like MK677, where you see an 36% increase in IGF-1 levels that lasted around 24 hours, then you'd experience growht.

Ppolm

No, it still wouldn't be enough since it isn't for a prolonged period. The rises that you get from spriting or even L-arginine wouldn't lead to any substantial height growth since it's only for a few hours (1-4) possibly or even less in some cases. And you don't grow from high HGH levels, you grow from high IGF-1 levels so that 2000% increase in HGH that'd last maybe for an hour or two would need to convert into IGF-1 levels high enough to cause height growth.

If sprinting worked like MK677, where you see an 36% increase in IGF-1 levels that lasted around 24 hours, then you'd experience growht.

View attachment 2793605
Well going by your logic, a 36% increase in IGF-1 isn’t significant enough to cause growth either.

. And you don't grow from high HGH levels, you grow from high IGF-1 levels so that 2000% increase in HGH that'd last maybe for an hour or two would need to convert into IGF-1 levels high enough to cause height growth.
Hgh converts into igf1. High HGH = high IGF

And I agree that it’s short lived which is why I said i would have to sprint repeatedly. So like 2x per day

I am actually in good shape.
I was joking with you pooks

Tbh I’m wondering if what aesthetic primal said is right; , you remember that video I showed u

View attachment 2793605
Summary of the video:

Growth plates do not determine height growth and that it is possible to grow taller at any age through mechanical and chemical stimuli.

• 📚
    "New scientific evidence has suggested that growing taller can occur at any age and that this may be because of the fact that your growth plates never close."
  • 🦴
    The growth plates in our bones, made of hyaline cartilage, play a crucial role in longitudinal bone growth during childhood and adolescence.
  • 📈
    Your growth plates are still open even after your epiphyseal cartilage has mostly closed, allowing you to continue growing taller.
  • 🦴
    Your growth plates never close, as the articular cartilage in your knees, ankles, and spine can turn into your own growth plates.
  • 💪
    "Exercises that generate tensional force, rather than compressive force, can stimulate bones to increase in length."
  • 💪
    Eating at least 125 grams of protein daily can increase HGH levels by providing essential amino acids.
  • 💪
    "Insulin and HGH are antagonistic, meaning that if insulin raises, HGH goes down."

Summary of the video:

Growth plates do not determine height growth and that it is possible to grow taller at any age through mechanical and chemical stimuli.

• 📚
    "New scientific evidence has suggested that growing taller can occur at any age and that this may be because of the fact that your growth plates never close."
  • 🦴
    The growth plates in our bones, made of hyaline cartilage, play a crucial role in longitudinal bone growth during childhood and adolescence.
  • 📈
    Your growth plates are still open even after your epiphyseal cartilage has mostly closed, allowing you to continue growing taller.
  • 🦴
    Your growth plates never close, as the articular cartilage in your knees, ankles, and spine can turn into your own growth plates.
  • 💪
    "Exercises that generate tensional force, rather than compressive force, can stimulate bones to increase in length."
  • 💪
    Eating at least 125 grams of protein daily can increase HGH levels by providing essential amino acids.
  • 💪
    "Insulin and HGH are antagonistic, meaning that if insulin raises, HGH goes down."
@Osie respond you fat cunt

Well going by your logic, a 36% increase in IGF-1 isn’t significant enough to cause growth either.

Hgh converts into igf1. High HGH = high IGF

And I agree that it’s short lived which is why I said i would have to sprint repeatedly. So like 2x per day
@Osie respond you fat ballsack

What's your age

Summary of the video:

• 📚
  • 🦴
  • 📈
  • 🦴
  • 💪
  • 💪
  • 💪
@Vista thoughts?

@Vista thoughts?
find me a normal person who has grown more than 10cm between the ages of 30 - 60

This vid is cope lol, cbf going into a lot of detail but the science theoretically isn't wrong but there just isn't a way to practically implement any of the theoretical science yet (maybe in 20- 30 years). heightmaxing is a lot more complex than just increasing igf-1 and taking arimidex and has to be done within a particular window to make any meaningful progress (ages 12- 15), anything after that and its a cope 99% of the time

• +1
find me a normal person who has grown more than 10cm between the ages of 30 - 60

This vid is cope lol, cbf going into a lot of detail but the science theoretically isn't wrong but there just isn't a way to practically implement any of the theoretical science yet (maybe in 20- 30 years). heightmaxing is a lot more complex than just increasing igf-1 and taking arimidex and has to be done within a particular window to make any meaningful progress (ages 12- 15), anything after that and its a cope 99% of the time
Realistically all I want is 1-3 inches. You don’t think it’s possible with this guide? I’m 19. Spine stretching + mechanical stimuli + an hgh/IGF increase sounds good in theory..

An inch is all I want. I’d gladly take that. He provided scientific evidence that the growth plates are still “technically” open post-puberty

An inch is all I want. I’d gladly take that. He provided scientific evidence that the growth plates are still “technically” open post-puberty
this isn't the reply you want but growing at 19 is impossible, sure maybe the 1 in a million later bloomers will have a giant growth spurt at 19 but this wont the the case for you.

I've experienced the blackpill first hand, I've been there bro, I took an AI + GH (+ a bunch of other shit) for almost 5 years (15 - 20 years old) and barely grew an inch. I've also been lurking on forums for years and have never heard of anyone making substantial growth from heightmaxing (>1 inch) - its not too say heightmaxing doesn't work, people just start too late.

If you were 12 years old and blasting gh + on an AI I would be 100% certain you would be substantially taller than what you are now. For most white/ asian people once you're 16 that is 90-95% of your adult height, you might gain an inch from 16-18 after that its over, for blacks/ hispanics 15 is 90 - 95% of your height (ofc there are exceptions to this rule).

In ur case I would focus on just losing excess weight if you're fat to decrease spinal compression, every 10kg you lose is ~1-1.5cm you gain (very underrated method), glucosamine will also help prevent spinal compression (~+1cm), having good posture can also probably increase your height by +0.5cm.

obv wearing certain shoes/ lifts will increase your height as well

its over for growing anymore bro, just give up at this point, the sooner u accept it the better it will be long term

• +1
this isn't the reply you want but growing at 19 is impossible, sure maybe the 1 in a million later bloomers will have a giant growth spurt at 19 but this wont the the case for you.

I've experienced the blackpill first hand, I've been there bro, I took an AI + GH (+ a bunch of other shit) for almost 5 years (15 - 20 years old) and barely grew an inch. I've also been lurking on forums for years and have never heard of anyone making substantial growth from heightmaxing (>1 inch) - its not too say heightmaxing doesn't work, people just start too late.

If you were 12 years old and blasting gh + on an AI I would be 100% certain you would be substantially taller than what you are now. For most white/ asian people once you're 16 that is 90-95% of your adult height, you might gain an inch from 16-18 after that its over, for blacks/ hispanics 15 is 90 - 95% of your height (ofc there are exceptions to this rule).

In ur case I would focus on just losing excess weight if you're fat to decrease spinal compression, every 10kg you lose is ~1-1.5cm you gain (very underrated method), glucosamine will also help prevent spinal compression (~+1cm), having good posture can also probably increase your height by +0.5cm.

its over for growing anymore bro, just give up at this point, the sooner u accept it the better it will be long term
I’m already like 6’0 to 6’1 so I’m more than fine height wise. Which is why I said even one inch gain is perfect for me.

I agree with everything you said, can’t even cope with that. But I was truly wondering if the video was true because he did say growth plates are “technically” open. So what’s up with that part specifically?

How did you take it for 5 years?