Heightmaxxers(GTFIH)

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Diamond
I gained an inch(5’5-5’6)in a month of heightmaxxing with mk677 and protein diet (some days due to me being in school and me not having money for other stuff ) i am planning on adding aromasin k2 and vitamin c to my stack is there anything else i could add to my stack. i’ve been thinking of cjc with dac too but i don’t currently have a place to store it so i would have to rent a fridge or sum bs would cjc with dac be worth it if i currently am already using mk677?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
i am 17 and 2 months now so i am willing to do almost anything tbh.

• +1
Mk 677 didn't do anything

At that height you have to stop messing around with mk and start being serious with hgh and other things.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and AngryShortMale
Mk 677 didn't do anything
i think maybe the protein because i barely ate any until recently but i have not grown at all since 14 until recently so idk what to tell ya

• +1
I gained an inch(5’5-5’6)in a month of heightmaxxing with mk677 and protein diet (some days due to me being in school and me not having money for other stuff ) i am planning on adding aromasin k2 and vitamin c to my stack is there anything else i could add to my stack. i’ve been thinking of cjc with dac too but i don’t currently have a place to store it so i would have to rent a fridge or sum bs would cjc with dac be worth it if i currently am already using mk677?
Well, I recommend taking the Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD, then titrating up to at least 25mg EOD if you can't get a blood test.

If you can't get injectable CJC-1295, I have an oral source, also, I recommend adding somatostatin inhibitors to possibly make your MK677 more effective (L-arginine, Alpha-GPC, Pyriodisgitmine)

MK677 and CJC-1295 complement each other and are two different types of compounds! It'll help with increased height growth

use mk677 + cjc for real results mk by itself does nothing