Ur a coward for putting down a 15 yr old. He has more potential than u ahah
i'm literally going to mog him to the dirty slums of birmingham

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
AI and MK677 are about the cheaper more accessible things you can get rn

Can buy HGH pens but they expensive and you need a cool place to store them

AI and MK677 are about the cheaper more accessible things you can get rn

Can buy HGH pens but they expensive and you need a cool place to store them
yeah i ordered aromasin a few days ago (will hopefully come this week) and i'll get mk-677 ideally this month. pretty sure i can get to 6'3 with that but eh who knows

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
yeah i ordered aromasin a few days ago (will hopefully come this week) and i'll get mk-677 ideally this month. pretty sure i can get to 6'3 with that but eh who knows
I was 5’8 at 15 only ended up as 5’10.5, do what you can while you have the chance I’d say, if I knew about this stuff and didn’t do it I’d regret it

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
I was 5’8 at 15 only ended up as 5’10.5, do what you can while you have the chance I’d say, if I knew about this stuff and didn’t do it I’d regret it
did you do any heightmaxxing at all in that time, or was that just the natural height growth you had

• +1
Ur a coward for putting down a 15 yr old. He has more potential than u ahah
Over for your .org autism ridden brain if you cant pick up jokes

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
did you do any heightmaxxing at all in that time, or was that just the natural height growth you had
I went from 5’8 to slightly over 5’9 by the time I was 18. From there I started MK677 and aromasin for about 1 year straight, still use aromasin. Currently about 5’10.5 since I turned 20, I’m assuming it’s my final height.

I went from 5’8 to slightly over 5’9 by the time I was 18. From there I started MK677 and aromasin for about 1 year straight, still use aromasin. Currently about 5’10.5 since I turned 20, I’m assuming it’s my final height.
to be fair 1.5 inches is very good after 18, that’s very promising considering i have much longer than that

• +1
to be fair 1.5 inches is very good after 18, that’s very promising considering i have much longer than that
Yea your bone age will be less giving you a better window, + AI should decelerate growth plate closure

Yea your bone age will be less giving you a better window, + AI should decelerate growth plate closure
my aromasin arrived this morning luckily, i'll update with results. i'm starting with 6.25 and i'll move to 12.5 if i don't get any symptoms

• +1
my aromasin arrived this morning luckily, i'll update with results. i'm starting with 6.25 and i'll move to 12.5 if i don't get any symptoms
The way I dosed it was, 2 weeks 6.25 2x a week, 2 weeks 6.25 4x a week, 2 weeks 12.5 3x per week.

Basically scaffolding up to 12.5 EOD, you want to work from a low dose to a maximum dose with the tolerable side effects that’s generally recommended, you don’t want to crash it completely and aromasin suppresses E in the body for ~3 days

Last edited:
The way I dosed it was, 2 weeks 6.25 2x a week, 2 weeks 6.25 4x a week, 2 weeks 12.5 3x per week.

Basically scaffolding up to 12.5 EOD, you want to work from a low dose to a maximum dose with the tolerable side effects that’s generally recommended, you don’t want to crash it completely and aromasin suppresses E in the body for ~3 days
yeah i probably should start lower but i'm probably quite late in puberty (deep voice, some facial hair etc) so i'm trying to get it down quickly if possible. i'll lower it to 6.25 EOD or 3x a week if i get side effects though

• +1
yeah i probably should start lower but i'm probably quite late in puberty (deep voice, some facial hair etc) so i'm trying to get it down quickly if possible. i'll lower it to 6.25 EOD or 3x a week if i get side effects though
You could do that pretty easily, when I tried moving to 12.5mg ED I started getting bad brain fog so I moved it EOD

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
if you're gonna get it you're gonna get a growth spurt from genetics and think the drugs you're taking caused it

real quick about diet i'm currently on meat/dairy only, but i've seen somewhere that this is bad since dairy has estrogen and carbs are needed for IGF-1, i've never fucking heard of this is it true
to construct IGF-1 all you need is protein and the basic micronutrients. Don't worry about the estrogen on dairy, it's so low it will not change anything

to construct IGF-1 all you need is protein and the basic micronutrients. Don't worry about the estrogen on dairy, it's so low it will not change anything
yeah a bunch of people have said the estranged in dairy is nonexistent so i’m hoping that’s true. also quickly bro do you have an aromasin source because i just realised mine is fake as fuck and I need a new one 😭

• +1
Reactions: Inosebreathonly
yeah a bunch of people have said the estranged in dairy is nonexistent so i’m hoping that’s true. also quickly bro do you have an aromasin source because i just realised mine is fake as fuck and I need a new one 😭
buydeus.com if you're in EU. If in the US idk

Lucky nigger I wish I heightmaxxed at 15

• +1
Reactions: Inosebreathonly
isnt mk677 cope?
No it increases HGH but just by itself it’s a weak response if you want height growth usually have to add other stuf

• +1
Reactions: latino_
5'9 at 15, aiming for 6'3 if possible by any means. my projected height is around 6'1. Can anyone who sees this literally dump every single heightmax they know here, i'm already doing quite a lot but it will probably take every heightmax in the book to get there which i'm willing to do

literally just tell me every heightmax you know, especially niche ones that most aren't aware of
Whats your tanner stage? It isn't completely accurate because your height depends on your growth plates which you need to see but it can give you a fairly accurate representation of how much you've left to develop.

i'll be on an AI by next week and hopefully either HGH or MK this month, don't know much about T4 but sure i'll look into it
bruv where u buying mk677, you think i could find it in gym stores

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Well, it's dosen't inhibit somatostatin and what purpose are you using it for?
I'm running a bunch of things alongside it but mainly I'm trying to minmax the amount of hgh in my body.

wtf is minmax?
I've always used it as a way to refer optimizing something in small amounts to positively impact a larger goal.

i'll be on an AI by next week and hopefully either HGH or MK this month, don't know much about T4 but sure i'll look into it
are u retarded😳

I've always used it as a way to refer optimizing something in small amounts to positively impact a larger goal.
what is the goal? If somatostatin inhibition it isn't doing anything? But I've seen anywhere from 4-8mg a day for normal people and lucid dreaming.

what is the goal? If somatostatin inhibition it isn't doing anything? But I've seen anywhere from 4-8mg a day for normal people and lucid dreaming.
Yeah but they don't use it everyday, just once or twice a week which is why i am a bit unsure on how to properly dose it.

Yeah but they don't use it everyday, just once or twice a week which is why i am a bit unsure on how to properly dose it.
sorry I meant in a day, but once a week if you just started

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali