Heightmaxxing at 13 naturally

enffinity

enffinity

Iron
What can I do to heightmaxx naturally at 13? (Already taking vit D & calcium, I can't do any sport other than running/sprinting until next summer since i broke both bones in my forearm). ~160cm

JFL @ taking synethtic ( ( ( vitamins ) ) ) that will destroy your gut at 13 already

oml go in the sun stop rotting play a sport sleep 12 hours a day and stop eating like a pig and eat a lot of protein gymcel too

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and LooksThinker
act like a monkey

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker and hopecel
What can I do to heightmaxx naturally at 13? (Already taking vit D & calcium, I can't do any sport other than running/sprinting until next summer since i broke both bones in my forearm). ~160cm
*wrist growth plates still open

Last edited:
JFL @ taking synethtic ( ( ( vitamins ) ) ) that will destroy your gut at 13 already
drinking a gallon of raw sperm a day is underrated tbh

oml go in the sun stop rotting play a sport sleep 12 hours a day and stop eating like a pig and eat a lot of protein gymcel too
i sleep 8-10 hours, i eat anything that has protein, i got outside anytime i can and as stated i cant do any sport other than running/sprinting since i broke both bones in my forearm

160 at 13 is pretty good I think

Any advice besides good diet, consistent running, and stretching and sleep would be supplemental if you're not taking drugs

Wait until you have a job and buy mk677 aromasin and move up to cjc/hgh when you can afford it or if you need it at that point

Difficult to get aromasin under 18 as you can't make btc wallets but mk677 is easy to find

mk and aromasin are not optional, but it doesn't sound like you need to be concerned

Get a job early as your area will hire. Until then stay healthy and active.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
your balls and dick gonna shrink mate. heightmaxx once your 16 or 17

160 at 13 is pretty good I think

Any advice besides good diet, consistent running, and stretching and sleep would be supplemental if you're not taking drugs

Wait until you have a job and buy mk677 aromasin and move up to cjc/hgh when you can afford it or if you need it at that point

Difficult to get aromasin under 18 as you can't make btc wallets but mk677 is easy to find

mk and aromasin are not optional, but it doesn't sound like you need to be concerned

Get a job early as your area will hire. Until then stay healthy and active.
ok ty

The best thing you can do for growth is to eat at calorie surplus every day. It doesn't matter if you gain some fat, worry about that later.

The best thing you can do for growth is to eat at calorie surplus every day. It doesn't matter if you gain some fat, worry about that later.
bulking is pretty hard for me, ive been hard dirty bulking for 3 months and only gained 1kg

what a dumbass hahahhahaha
brudda you've been on this platform since june yet you have 13 thousand posts, you're on here just to laugh at people i bet you have non existent vitamin d levels and a 3 inch dick

Idrk. Taking ai can really fuck you up at 13 since u don’t really have hormones, if your dick is already 6inches this means you hit puberty kind of early, I think the average for 13 is less than 4 inches in western countries. 160cm at 13 is well above average, I do think you might have hit puberty kind of early sun 13 is early. I would suggest looking into mk677 for now and once ur 15-16 get on arimidex

Idrk. Taking ai can really fuck you up at 13 since u don’t really have hormones, if your dick is already 6inches this means you hit puberty kind of early, I think the average for 13 is less than 4 inches in western countries. 160cm at 13 is well above average, I do think you might have hit puberty kind of early sun 13 is early. I would suggest looking into mk677 for now and once ur 15-16 get on arimidex
i think i have pretty good hormones since my dick is hard 24/7, i can barely pee with how hard it gets and how long it lasts but i dont think my parents will allow me to take sarms

i think i have pretty good hormones since my dick is hard 24/7, i can barely pee with how hard it gets and how long it lasts but i dont think my parents will allow me to take sarms
This is obviously a troll unforunately. No where in my post did I mention a sarm.

why are u worried about heightmaxxing at 13 just let puberty take its time adding AIs will just delay puberty and make u not grow for a longer amount of time and you’ll end up being 16 still looking like a kid

why are u worried about heightmaxxing at 13 just let puberty take its time adding AIs will just delay puberty and make u not grow for a longer amount of time and you’ll end up being 16 still looking like a kid
thats why i dont want to take unnatural supplements