Heightmaxxing at 17. Thoughts?

S

sb23

Iron
I'm running 1mg of anastrozole once every 2 days and MK-677 17.5mg before bed every 2 out of 3 days. The objective is to prevent my estrogen from peaking by suppressing my estrogen with anastrozole. The peak of estrogen is what causes the growth plates to close. The MK-677 is to increase growth hormone secretion. I also take vitamin D, calcium, zinc, vitamin A, omega 3. My medical consultant said my growth plates may not be closed but will close "in the near future." Last measurement, I was at 5’9.88”. Any advice on the doses (I don’t want to crush my estrogen)? I’m currently 17 and 4 months, started the cycle at 17 and about 2 months.

Attachments

• IMG_4253.jpeg
    IMG_4253.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I'm running 1mg of anastrozole once every 2 days and MK-677 17.5mg before bed every 2 out of 3 days. The objective is to prevent my estrogen from peaking by suppressing my estrogen with anastrozole. The peak of estrogen is what causes the growth plates to close. The MK-677 is to increase growth hormone secretion. I also take vitamin D, calcium, zinc, vitamin A, omega 3. My medical consultant said my growth plates may not be closed but will close "in the near future." Last measurement, I was at 5’9.88”. Any advice on the doses (I don’t want to crush my estrogen)? I’m currently 17 and 4 months, started the cycle at 17 and about 2 months.
take 8iu pharma hgh daily before bed

Where do you have the med from.

Way too expensive for me. I wish I could take hgh.
u can get it prescribed if u have deficiency and the goverment pays for it. at least take cjc 1295 with dac

All of that for 2cm max

there’s a secret most heightmaxxers don’t know. you can actually lower ur estrogen without these harming drugs, and it’s a bit counterintuitive but hear me out. If u take large doses of estrogen, ur body will begin to not use estrogen at all for vital functions (osteoblast and ossification being some of them) so they begin to not touch ur growth plates at all. it also makes u mogger asf by increasing free estrogen (estrogen that isn’t being used by the body) so it relies more on testosterone

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
there’s a secret most heightmaxxers don’t know. you can actually lower ur estrogen without these harming drugs, and it’s a bit counterintuitive but hear me out. If u take large doses of estrogen, ur body will begin to not use estrogen at all for vital functions (osteoblast and ossification being some of them) so they begin to not touch ur growth plates at all. it also makes u mogger asf by increasing free estrogen (estrogen that isn’t being used by the body) so it relies more on testosterone
Bro is activley praying on my downfall 🙏🙏

• JFL
Reactions: dannydipss
u can get it prescribed if u have deficiency and the goverment pays for it. at least take cjc 1295 with dac
Government doesn’t pay for it if he’s in Germany, the insurance pays 50-90% if you’re under 1.55m at 14 and if you can still grow; doctor didn’t want to prescribe it to me when I was 13

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Government doesn’t pay for it if he’s in Germany, the insurance pays 50-90% if you’re under 1.55m at 14 and if you can still grow; doctor didn’t want to prescribe it to me when I was 13
so how does one acquire pharma hgh then?

so how does one acquire pharma hgh then?
So this is my experience but it’s also the standard procedure.
You can get prescription for pharma HGH but it’s the insurance company that pays but they don’t have to pay - they pay max 90%. Sometimes even only 50%.
They will only pay if the patient is extremely short AND HGH could “save” them.
So yes you can get Pharma HGH… but mostly you have to pay for it on your own if it’s determined you can grow to 1.75 without hormones.
but it’s not a matter of going to the doc and saying “I want it”. If your growth plates are closed, a doctor selling this med would be an asshole or just incompetent.

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and john788
Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: sb23