Heightmaxxing at very early 20s?

BrownBoy

BrownBoy

Legend
Is it possible to increase height at very early 20s? Is the only way to know is to check if the growth plates have fused? If they aren't fused, how would you go about heightmaxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: Genghis Khan, SolarWind and AlwaysHaveQuestions
hgh

• Hmm...
Reactions: EdwardCullen
have u grown in past 6 months? if not, ur growth plates are fused

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, turkproducer, Want2LookBetterJFL and 1 other person
If you are serious you need anywhere between 10-20 iu of hgh each day for 6 months to a year .
only try if you are under 22
You could get a couple inches in ur spine

Lol over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
If you are serious you need anywhere between 10-20 iu of hgh each day for 6 months to a year .
can hgh actually increase your height after growth plates are fused (even if it's just a little)? my first thought was to look at people that have acromegaly, which obviously have extremely high hgh levels, yet everywhere where height is mentioned it just says "acromegaly does not increase height".

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen and Deleted member 13197
If its actual legit hgh at 20ius a day how much will that cost according to the numbers you know?

Makes me remember these 6months when I injected GH peptides 3 times a day at 17yo and didn't even grew a single centimeter :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, SolarWind, SOS-Sonic and 9 others
If its actual legit hgh at 20ius a day how much will that cost according to the numbers you know?
If you get good generic HGH like the type a lot of bodybuilders get it will cost you about $105 for 100iu of hgh . You do the math if you take 20iu a day .

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel
can hgh actually increase your height after growth plates are fused (even if it's just a little)? my first thought was to look at people that have acromegaly, which obviously have extremely high hgh levels, yet everywhere where height is mentioned it just says "acromegaly does not increase height".
People who develop acromegaly in their late 20s and above don’t grow as all growth plates are fused .
spinal plates done fuse until about 22 and even then you can grow through Cartilage in the back until like 25.
however all of the above requires large amounts of real hgh , taking peptides or small amounts of HGH will have no effect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and AutisticBeaner
Btw if you have ever done steroids for bodybuilding purposes or any other purposes you have definitely closed your plates and have no chance of growing at all

Btw if you have ever done steroids for bodybuilding purposes or any other purposes you have definitely closed your plates and have no chance of growing at all
at what age are you referring here.

at what age are you referring here.
Any age . If you have ever done a steroid cycle there’s a highhh chance that you have closed you’re growth plates , doesn’t matter if you are 16 or 22

Makes me remember these 6months when I injected GH peptides 3 times a day at 17yo and didn't even grew a single centimeter :lul:
I almost did that with 18,5 years :forcedsmile::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
I almost did that with 18,5 years :forcedsmile::lul:

Jfl how to lose money and get even more depressed basically :lul:

Just out of curiosity I am going to check my growth plates soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
hgh seems too expensive to run for 6-12 months, will MK677 work too? If I start any of them once, will I have to continue its use forver and cycle it? How does it work?

What do you guys think about this

Last edited:

How old are you

me too except extra chromosome stack. that mk677 shit tasted nasty never again

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
hgh seems too expensive to run for 6-12 months, will MK677 work too? If I start any of them once, will I have to continue its use forver and cycle it? How does it work?

What do you guys think about this

This won’t work unless you are a teenager with already high levels of natural GH .
You are early 20s so for what I mentioned you need the real HGH and in very high amounts to see any growth .
Mk677 won’t work and it’s weaker and worse than peptides

If you take Hgh you don’t have to take it forever , your natural production will slowly come back once you stop.

With peptides they just help you naturally produce more gh , where as HGH is you injecting large amounts of GH into your body without your body producing it .

long story short unless you are 16 peptides won’t work - although they have for some people it’s a really low chance

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I don't know much about this, sry man

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
This seems pretty interesting too

It talks about HGH too. I'll look into it more.

This seems pretty interesting too

It talks about HGH too. I'll look into it more.

There’s also a recent vid he did on the topic , I think it was him reacting to some Tiktoks, where he said that even he grew about half an inch after taking Hgh in his early 20s .

There’s also a recent vid he did on the topic , I think it was him reacting to some Tiktoks, where he said that even he grew about half an inch after taking Hgh in his early 20s .
Yeah, I saw that one.

Btw, ashwagandha does seem increase GH secretion, I am not sure about the method of action, but it kinda seems legit. Do you know anything about it?

Any age . If you have ever done a steroid cycle there’s a highhh chance that you have closed you’re growth plates , doesn’t matter if you are 16 or 22
I know, i wanted to check specific ages that you might have meant cause we are not the same in all ages hormonally. Id trade off 1-2 inches of potential height at the age of 17 for unnatural facial masculinization with a heavy cycle of highly androgenic steroids if i was 6ft at that age.

Probably didn't even take a blood test to check your IGF-1. Typical greycel.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and SolarWind
Yeah, I saw that one.

Btw, ashwagandha does seem increase GH secretion, I am not sure about the method of action, but it kinda seems legit. Do you know anything about it?
I’ve heard about it , but again it’s like peptides as it increases your own GH secretion .
this would help someone who has already high levels of natural gh grow such as a 16 year old but I doubt it would raise the GH levels of anyone above 17 enough to grow.

What I think you should do is either get real HGH or maybe take glucosamine which can help you gain maybe an inch in height as it helps with posture.

Is it possible to increase height at very early 20s? Is the only way to know is to check if the growth plates have fused? If they aren't fused, how would you go about heightmaxxing?
Height?

I’ve heard about it , but again it’s like peptides as it increases your own GH secretion .
this would help someone who has already high levels of natural gh grow such as a 16 year old but I doubt it would raise the GH levels of anyone above 17 enough to grow.

What I think you should do is either get real HGH or maybe take glucosamine which can help you gain maybe an inch in height as it helps with posture.
Might just do that. I am afraid HGH might just not do anything but give me caveman features and would be too expensive at the same time. I might consider using it if I am sure it will increase 2 inches in height, I will talk to a doctor and also see how much my growth plates have fused.

Glucosamine won't make you gain an inch jfl

Glucosamine won't make you gain an inch jfl
What I mean is it stops you losing height throughout the day , so it can help you look taller

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Might just do that. I am afraid HGH might just not do anything but give me caveman features and would be too expensive at the same time. I might consider using it if I am sure it will increase 2 inches in height, I will talk to a doctor and also see how much my growth plates have fused.
If you go to a doctor make you they don’t only take x-rays of your wrists but x-rays of your long bones aswell .
Wrist fuses very Early compared to other parts such as spine

99% chance they will take an xray of your wrists which probably fused at 17 and tell you that you can’t grow anymore .

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and coolguy1
What about mm?

@sosaa247 can you pm me a good hgh source if you happen to know, thanks. i cant find anything on alibaba.

stretch will give you an inch at max

focus your efforts on stuff you are guaranteed to get results, heightmaxxing is filled with myths and larpers, no proof at all

Fucking retard didn’t check ur plates