Heightmaxxing Breakthrough: Activating Growth Plate Stem Cells to Grow Taller

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
Heightmaxxing Breakthrough: Activating Growth Plate Stem Cells to Grow Taller!

Alright guys, so @mathis was going to release a heightmaxxing guide, but he mentioned it was experimental and expensive. I did some digging to figure out what he could be talking about and quickly realized he was likely referring to activating growth plate stem cells to grow taller. They’ve only done it on rats so far, but the results have been really good. Since his thread is going to take a couple of weeks, I figured I’d get my thread out first:

The Study:

Jciinsight165226ga

TLDR:

• Hedgehog Signaling Pathway: Activating this pathway can stimulate bone growth, but it's most effective when growth plates are still open.
  • Heightmaxxing with closed growth plates: This won't work for adults with closed growth plates, as they no longer have the cartilage necessary for bone growth. While it’s a promising avenue for younger individuals with active growth plates, it won’t lead to significant height increases in adults.

In short, it will increase your height by a shit ton and it might even be possible to DIY HYPOTHETICALLY!!!

Diagram 4

DIY METHOD (I doubt anyone will do this it's too expensive and too complicated for most people but I just wanted to put it out there that it is possible.)

Here is everything you need to know about doing it at home. (I DO NOT CONDONE DOING THIS AT HOME. THIS IS HYPOTHETICAL.)

What is CRISPR-Cas9? (Super Important)

CRISPR-Cas9 is an incredible tool that allows scientists to make super precise edits to DNA in living cells.
  • CRISPR stands for Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats. It’s a natural defense system used by bacteria to protect themselves from viruses.
  • Cas9 is an enzyme that acts like molecular scissors, cutting DNA at specific locations.

CRISPR-Cas9 Components and Cas9 Nuclease

Function:
  • gRNA: This guides the Cas9 enzyme to the exact spot on the DNA that needs editing.
  • Cas9 Nuclease: It acts like scissors, cutting the DNA at the spot directed by the gRNA.
Amount Needed:
  • gRNA: You’ll need 10-50 µg per experiment.
  • Cas9 Nuclease: 1-5 µg per experiment should do the job.
Tools and Equipment:
  • PCR Machine: Used for amplifying the gRNA.
  • Electroporator: This introduces the Cas9 into cells by mixing it with them.
  • Micropipette: Essential for accurately measuring and transferring small volumes of gRNA and Cas9. Micropipettes are used throughout the process to ensure precise measurements.
Best Option:

Diagram 8

Plasmids

Plasmids are like the delivery dudes for gRNA and Cas9 into cells. You need to use about 1-10 µg of plasmid DNA per experiment. To make sure you’ve got the right stuff, you’ll have to use a Gel Electrophoresis Setup, which is basically a way to check if your DNA is good to go. You measure the plasmid DNA and then run it through the gel to verify it. If you’re trying not to blow all your cash, you could even build your own gel setup or hunt for cheap options online.

Diagram 9

Delivery Vectors

Viral vectors, like Adenovirus or Lentivirus, are used to deliver CRISPR components into cells. You’ll need 10^6 to 10^9 viral particles per mL to make it work. To purify these viral vectors, a centrifuge is required. The process involves diluting the vectors and then using the centrifuge to clean them up. If you’re trying to save some money, mini-centrifuges or second-hand equipment can be solid options.

Diagram 11

Study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26469046/

Growing Cells

To grow cells, you’ll need about 500 mL to 1 L of culture media, like DMEM or RPMI 1640, for each culture. Keeping things sterile is important, so using a Laminar Flow Hood is recommended. But if you don’t have one, setting up a clean workspace in a well-ventilated room can work too. The process is pretty simple: just pour the media into a flask, then add some Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) and antibiotics.

• FBS: Add 5-20% of the total media volume.
  • Antibiotics (Penicillin/Streptomycin): Add 1% of the media volume to keep bacteria from messing things up.
Diagram 10

It’s taking me too long to find a source for everything. I’m sure you can find a source somewhere for these ingredients.

Growth Factors and Chemicals

SAG (Smoothened Agonist): This stuff kicks off pathways that help cells grow. You’ll want to use a concentration of 1-10 µM. If you want to see how it’s working, you can use a Microplate Reader, but if you’re on a budget, a regular spectrophotometer works too. Just dilute the SAG and add it to your cell cultures.

IGF-1 (Recombinant Human IGF-1): This promotes cell growth and keeps them alive. You’ll need to add 10-100 ng/mL to your culture media.

Tamoxifen: This controls gene expression by hooking up with estrogen receptors. Use a concentration of 1-10 µM for this one.

Verification and Analysis

PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction): PCR is a technique used to make a bunch of copies of a specific DNA segment so you can analyze it. To do this, you'll need a concentration of about 0.1-1 µM and a machine called a Thermal Cycler

Sequencing (Sanger or Next-Generation): Sequencing is the method used to figure out the exact order of DNA bases, which helps you confirm any changes or edits you made. The amount of DNA you’ll need depends on which sequencing service you’re using.

Diagram 13

1. Getting the Solution Ready

First off, you need to mix up the solution:

• Sterilization: Make sure all your gear (like syringes, needles, and vials) is clean and sterilized to prevent contamination.
  • Mixing It Up: Combine the SAG, IGF-1, and Tamoxifen in a clean vial. Give it a gentle swirl to mix everything—don’t shake it too hard, or you might mess up the mixture!

2. Filling the Syringe

Next, you’ve gotta get the solution into the syringe:

• Draw It Up: Attach the needle to the syringe and carefully draw the solution into it. Be sure to avoid any air bubbles.
  • Check the Amount: Double-check that you’ve got the right amount in the syringe. Accurate dosing is crucial.
  • Example Dosages: If you’re injecting 100 µL per site, ensure your mix has the correct amount of each ingredient.

3. Prepping the Injection Spot

Now, let’s get the injection site ready:

• Keep It Clean: Perform this step in a very clean environment to avoid any contamination.
  • Find the Secondary Ossification Center: While it’s best to use imaging tools like X-rays, if that’s not an option, you can locate the general area based on anatomical landmarks. The secondary ossification center is typically located near the ends of long bones, such as the femur, close to the joint. You might feel for the softer areas at the ends of bones where growth plates are located.
  • Mark It: Once you’ve identified the area near the joint where the secondary ossification center is likely located, mark the spot carefully to ensure accurate injection.
Figure 38 02 06

4. Doing the Injection

Here’s how you do the injection:

• Clean the Area: Wipe down the marked spot with antiseptic to keep it clean.
  • Stick the Needle In: Carefully insert the needle into the marked spot, aiming for the softer, slightly indented area near the joint, which is indicative of the secondary ossification center.
  • Inject the Solution: Slowly inject the solution into the area. Do it steadily to ensure it goes in smoothly.
  • How Much to Use: Typically, 100 µL per secondary ossification center should be sufficient, as suggested by the study. (Since you're a human and not a rat, the dosages might not be sufficient. This is all hypothetical, though, lol)

Well, this was fun to make. I doubt anyone will actually do this it's all hypothetical and costs a shit ton of money. Plus, it hasn't been tested in human trials yet, so the dosages might be off depending on your weight and other factors. I'm just going by the study, but yeah. I probably messed up a few times because I'm not a scientist, but let me know your thoughts do you think this would work on humans?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: omnilegent, cadee, plaguehopecel and 51 others
dnrd but +1rep for the effort

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bubba_ge3, BoredPrince, billymidnight and 2 others
what the shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, uN01, billymidnight and 1 other person
Nice thread but dnr

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and enchanted_elixir
serious question, could this work for facial bone growth?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and CoreSchizo
serious question, could this work for facial bone growth?
Facial bones fuse earlier, so probably not at your age, I'm guessing. But if they were unfused, you could probably stimulate bone growth, absolutely.

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
Facial bones fuse earlier, so probably not at your age, I'm guessing. But if they were unfused, you could probably stimulate bone growth, absolutely.
do you know any drugs that specifically target bones? like sarms

good thread

• Love it
Reactions: CoreSchizo

Alright guys, so @mathis was going to release a heightmaxxing guide, but he mentioned it was experimental and expensive. I did some digging to figure out what he could be talking about and quickly realized he was likely referring to activating growth plate stem cells to grow taller. They’ve only done it on rats so far, but the results have been really good. Since his thread is going to take a couple of weeks, I figured I’d get my thread out first:

The Study:

View attachment 3134381

TLDR:

• Hedgehog Signaling Pathway: Activating this pathway can stimulate bone growth, but it's most effective when growth plates are still open.
  • Heightmaxxing with closed growth plates: This won't work for adults with closed growth plates, as they no longer have the cartilage necessary for bone growth. While it’s a promising avenue for younger individuals with active growth plates, it won’t lead to significant height increases in adults.

In short, it will increase your height by a shit ton and it might even be possible to DIY HYPOTHETICALLY!!!

View attachment 3134376

DIY METHOD (I doubt anyone will do this it's too expensive and too complicated for most people but I just wanted to put it out there that it is possible.)

Here is everything you need to know about doing it at home. (I DO NOT CONDONE DOING THIS AT HOME. THIS IS HYPOTHETICAL.)

CRISPR-Cas9 is an incredible tool that allows scientists to make super precise edits to DNA in living cells.
  • CRISPR stands for Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats. It’s a natural defense system used by bacteria to protect themselves from viruses.
  • Cas9 is an enzyme that acts like molecular scissors, cutting DNA at specific locations.

Function:
  • gRNA: This guides the Cas9 enzyme to the exact spot on the DNA that needs editing.
  • Cas9 Nuclease: It acts like scissors, cutting the DNA at the spot directed by the gRNA.
Amount Needed:
Tools and Equipment:
  • Micropipette: Essential for accurately measuring and transferring small volumes of gRNA and Cas9. Micropipettes are used throughout the process to ensure precise measurements.
Best Option:

View attachment 3134534

Plasmids

Plasmids are like the delivery dudes for gRNA and Cas9 into cells. You need to use about 1-10 µg of plasmid DNA per experiment. To make sure you’ve got the right stuff, you’ll have to use a Gel Electrophoresis Setup, which is basically a way to check if your DNA is good to go. You measure the plasmid DNA and then run it through the gel to verify it. If you’re trying not to blow all your cash, you could even build your own gel setup or hunt for cheap options online.

View attachment 3134591

Delivery Vectors

Viral vectors, like Adenovirus or Lentivirus, are used to deliver CRISPR components into cells. You’ll need 10^6 to 10^9 viral particles per mL to make it work. To purify these viral vectors, a centrifuge is required. The process involves diluting the vectors and then using the centrifuge to clean them up. If you’re trying to save some money, mini-centrifuges or second-hand equipment can be solid options.

View attachment 3134605

Growing Cells

To grow cells, you’ll need about 500 mL to 1 L of culture media, like DMEM or RPMI 1640, for each culture. Keeping things sterile is important, so using a Laminar Flow Hood is recommended. But if you don’t have one, setting up a clean workspace in a well-ventilated room can work too. The process is pretty simple: just pour the media into a flask, then add some Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS) and antibiotics.

• Antibiotics (Penicillin/Streptomycin): Add 1% of the media volume to keep bacteria from messing things up.
View attachment 3134604

It’s taking me too long to find a source for everything. I’m sure you can find a source somewhere for these ingredients.

SAG (Smoothened Agonist): This stuff kicks off pathways that help cells grow. You’ll want to use a concentration of 1-10 µM. If you want to see how it’s working, you can use a Microplate Reader, but if you’re on a budget, a regular spectrophotometer works too. Just dilute the SAG and add it to your cell cultures.

IGF-1 (Recombinant Human IGF-1): This promotes cell growth and keeps them alive. You’ll need to add 10-100 ng/mL to your culture media.

Tamoxifen: This controls gene expression by hooking up with estrogen receptors. Use a concentration of 1-10 µM for this one.

PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction): PCR is a technique used to make a bunch of copies of a specific DNA segment so you can analyze it. To do this, you'll need a concentration of about 0.1-1 µM and a machine called a Thermal Cycler

Sequencing (Sanger or Next-Generation): Sequencing is the method used to figure out the exact order of DNA bases, which helps you confirm any changes or edits you made. The amount of DNA you’ll need depends on which sequencing service you’re using.

View attachment 3134620

• Sterilization: Make sure all your gear (like syringes, needles, and vials) is clean and sterilized to prevent contamination.
  • Mixing It Up: Combine the SAG, IGF-1, and Tamoxifen in a clean vial. Give it a gentle swirl to mix everything—don’t shake it too hard, or you might mess up the mixture!

2. Filling the Syringe

• Draw It Up: Attach the needle to the syringe and carefully draw the solution into it. Be sure to avoid any air bubbles.
  • Check the Amount: Double-check that you’ve got the right amount in the syringe. Accurate dosing is crucial.
  • Example Dosages: If you’re injecting 100 µL per site, ensure your mix has the correct amount of each ingredient.

• Keep It Clean: Perform this step in a very clean environment to avoid any contamination.
  • Find the Secondary Ossification Center: While it’s best to use imaging tools like X-rays, if that’s not an option, you can locate the general area based on anatomical landmarks. The secondary ossification center is typically located near the ends of long bones, such as the femur, close to the joint. You might feel for the softer areas at the ends of bones where growth plates are located.
  • Mark It: Once you’ve identified the area near the joint where the secondary ossification center is likely located, mark the spot carefully to ensure accurate injection.
View attachment 3134721

4. Doing the Injection

• Stick the Needle In: Carefully insert the needle into the marked spot, aiming for the softer, slightly indented area near the joint, which is indicative of the secondary ossification center.
  • Inject the Solution: Slowly inject the solution into the area. Do it steadily to ensure it goes in smoothly.
  • How Much to Use: Typically, 100 µL per secondary ossification center should be sufficient, as suggested by the study. (Since you're a human and not a rat, the dosages might not be sufficient. This is all hypothetical, though, lol)

Well, this was fun to make. I doubt anyone will actually do this it's all hypothetical and costs a shit ton of money. Plus, it hasn't been tested in human trials yet, so the dosages might be off depending on your weight and other factors. I'm just going by the study, but yeah. I probably messed up a few times because I'm not a scientist, but let me know your thoughts do you think this would work on humans?
Thanks saar

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and CoreSchizo

The Study:

View attachment 3134381

TLDR:

View attachment 3134376

Function:
Amount Needed:
Tools and Equipment:
Best Option:

View attachment 3134534

Plasmids

View attachment 3134591

Delivery Vectors

View attachment 3134605

Growing Cells

View attachment 3134604

View attachment 3134620

2. Filling the Syringe

View attachment 3134721

4. Doing the Injection

Could this work for clavicles

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VisualStacks, Outerz14 and CoreSchizo

The Study:

View attachment 3134381

TLDR:

View attachment 3134376

Function:
Amount Needed:
Tools and Equipment:
Best Option:

View attachment 3134534

Plasmids

View attachment 3134591

Delivery Vectors

View attachment 3134605

Growing Cells

View attachment 3134604

View attachment 3134620

2. Filling the Syringe

View attachment 3134721

4. Doing the Injection

Supreme thread

Cancer/leukemia risk?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and heyheyheybro22
JFL 😍🤣 ChatGPT greycell

it's clear you don't understand what ur talking about - let's just be frank here

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Outerz14
JFL 😍🤣 ChatGPT greycell

View attachment 3134755

it's clear you don't understand what ur talking about - let's just be frank here
I wish all I used was AI. I spent 4 hours sitting at my computer writing, formatting, and creating the diagrams for this. I used the studies for reference and just used a grammar AI buddy. You try making a thread like this!

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and 3arsa

The Study:

View attachment 3134381

TLDR:

View attachment 3134376

Function:
Amount Needed:
Tools and Equipment:
Best Option:

View attachment 3134534

Plasmids

View attachment 3134591

Delivery Vectors

View attachment 3134605

Growing Cells

View attachment 3134604

View attachment 3134620

2. Filling the Syringe

View attachment 3134721

4. Doing the Injection

Repped for effort

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and CoreSchizo
Nigga got the whole grey cel population on this thread

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
I wish all I used was AI. I spent 4 hours sitting at my computer writing, formatting, and creating the diagrams for this. I used the studies for reference and just used a grammar AI buddy. You try making a thread like this!
Just say you used it in the description then cause it looks hella AI dude

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Just say you used it in the description then cause it looks hella AI dude
Bro, I used it to fix my grammar, not to change all the information that took me several hours to write.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and 3arsa
mirin

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo, Outerz14 and 3arsa
I am actually really in to genetic engineering and this is really good and the info is accurate, one of the best posts I have seen on .org good job 👏

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and CoreSchizo

The Study:

View attachment 3134381

TLDR:

View attachment 3134376

Function:
Amount Needed:
Tools and Equipment:
Best Option:

View attachment 3134534

Plasmids

View attachment 3134591

Delivery Vectors

View attachment 3134605

Growing Cells

View attachment 3134604

View attachment 3134620

2. Filling the Syringe

View attachment 3134721

4. Doing the Injection

Best bet is to wait until some third world country without regulations starts doing this on a large scale. Money makes people move.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and CoreSchizo

The Study:

View attachment 3134381

TLDR:

View attachment 3134376

Function:
Amount Needed:
Tools and Equipment:
Best Option:

View attachment 3134534

Plasmids

View attachment 3134591

Delivery Vectors

View attachment 3134605

Growing Cells

View attachment 3134604

View attachment 3134620

2. Filling the Syringe

View attachment 3134721

4. Doing the Injection

How much total money would this take I’m guessing easily 2.5k ?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and Outerz14
More like 10k
Depends on where you source your plasmids from, I would do this if but the major risk is off targeted genes being edited. A safer way I thought of is using non viral vectors so if something goes wrong it can be reversed, in any case if your bones did grow I hypothesize that you would still keep the height even if you revert the changes. A company minicircle is using non viral vectors for follistatin therapy. It lasts two years and can be reversed.

• +1
Depends on where you source your plasmids from, I would do this if but the major risk is off targeted genes being edited. A safer way I thought of is using non viral vectors so if something goes wrong it can be reversed, in any case if your bones did grow I hypothesize that you would still keep the height even if you revert the changes. A company minicircle is using non viral vectors for follistatin therapy. It lasts two years and can be reversed.
Bro, I'm dying for this to be in human trials. JFL, that's a good idea.

Can you do a breakdown ? When I clicked the links they weren’t that expensive
All the stuff I linked will probably be around $4k after tax, but I'm not completely sure all this equipment will work since it's from eBay and shit. I just tried looking for cheaper, used equipment, so it might end up costing a bit more than that.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
I wonder if is would work, even though crispr is a stronger technology. The risk is way to high, might need to experiment on Dalits first. I wonder if the non viral vectors could be used to incite the changes similarly. My thoughts are that you grow and if something did go wrong you could take tetracycline which is an ecoli drug since they use ecoli to carry the info.

IMG 2627

• Hmm...
I wonder if is would work, even though crispr is a stronger technology. The risk is way to high, might need to experiment on Dalits first. I wonder if the non viral vectors could be used to incite the changes similarly. My thoughts are that you grow and if something did go wrong you could take tetracycline which is an ecoli drug since they use ecoli to carry the info.

View attachment 3134785
How much less effective would this be compared to CRISPR?

How much less effective would this be compared to CRISPR?
10 to 30% as effective and they have less gene expression since viral vectors are more powerful and permanent and non viral vectors last 1 to 2 years. Regardless it is better since you don’t have chance of perma raping your body if something goes wrong.

• +1
Just be Heisenberg bro theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, enchanted_elixir, elemanzelvadre and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and SubhumanForever
synthesizing dna sequences costs millions of dollars. this isn’t a realistic option regardless of whether it works or not

• +1
Reactions: sb23