Heightmaxxing: Estrogen in addition to speed up growth plates closure, decrease GH effiency.

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
Estrogen induces up-regulation of SOCS2 levels, high SOCS2 levels being correlated with decreased bones response, especially long bones to GH/IGF1.

Low SOCS2 mouse have been proven to have increased response to GH/IGF1, effectively causing gigantism despite normal GH levels.

So, lowering estrogen with an AI, in addition to delay the closure of growth plates will probably increase your long bones response to GH/IGF-1 by decreasing SOCS2 levels.

• +1
Reactions: aromatase and PubertyMaxxer
It is indeed a subhuman hormone. It was covered in my hairloss thread also. It ages you hard because it is a shock hormone
Plus, AIs can increase T 2-3 fold

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
It is indeed a subhuman hormone. It was covered in my hairloss thread also. It ages you hard because it is a shock hormone
Plus, AIs can increase T 2-3 fold

Using AI during puberty seems to be a really good deal, which AI would you use ?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
But also remember u cant inhib estro too much believe me

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 1973
It is indeed a subhuman hormone.

It plays a role in libido, erectile function, spermatogenesis, it is good for your skin and hair. Dont listen to the ray peat parrots and their jrrational estrophobia

@OP, keep in mind those were cancerous hepatic cells.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
AI during teenage not recommended. Estrogen plays really vital role in sex organs development aswell and ofc what @Mayorga has stated.