Heightmaxxing Fail

D

Deleted member 11148

Iron
I’m 15 and been on pharma-grade Somatropin for two months by now; I grew from 5’2 (JFL) to 5’4 since beginning the treatment, which, yes, should qualify me for a disability check, but is also substantial enough for someone my size and it gave me a boost in self-esteem. My parents have been checking in with some doctors and recently gave me a death sentence: they’ll pull me off HGH. The reasoning for this was that it was too late, that they should’ve thought of this before I started puberty, and that I wasn’t gonna get any gains I wouldn’t naturally. Are they right?

I need some advice. I still have 35 days left from the last batch, and after this I’m done and not even threatening to kill myself will make them buy more hormones or supplements. What should I do to maximize my last 1.5 years of open wrist
bones? Some kind of special exercise and diet regimen? Swimming or stretching? Maybe I could start working to afford cheaper GH-stimulant peptides like MK-677, but they’ll be nothing alike exogenous hormone. Help me bros. Realistically, how tall am I able to get?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, chaddyboi66, turkproducer and 5 others
tell them that if they won't buy gh they'll have to buy a rope at least coz you'll need it at 5'4

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7785 and 16 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, CANI, .🇹🇩. and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 10652
maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: UglyGod360, .🇹🇩., chaddyboi66 and 7 others
People your age generally don't like sleeping. If you're like that, you better get it right, or you'll lose out on a lot of natural gains. Don't do deficits, eat protein. You still have 4-5yrs of growth left (I grew half an inch even from 19-20). I'll pray for you that you get a late growth spurt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Obey, Deleted member 7785, magnificentcel and 7 others
Sleep, HIIT, nutrition, MK-667, Aromasin

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and antiantifa
idk if they're right or not, but if your growth plates (in your legs especially) are only fully closed in 1.5years from now, I doubt you cannot grow taller

but if I would be you, I would somehow try to get a shitton of gh, ideally pharma grade (whatever it takes, if you need to rob a bank for that, I'm not saying you should do it, personally I would 100percent do whatever it would take ngl, because lets say you grow only one more inch to 5'5, you're fucked) when you're young, height doesnt matter that much, but it will become a lot more important when you're adult, late teens, and twenties especially, just watch heightism videos if you're not motivated enough to do whatever it takes to get hold of as much hgh as possible

also if you do inject gh yourself, make sure you get blood levels tested every now and then and try to keep your estrogens as low as possible, because they're responsible for the closure of growth plates

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Sleep as much as you can, don't eat sugar or bullshit, eat too much calcium and protein. Do lots of stretching every day (see exercises on youtube)

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
You grew 2 inches in two months that’s amazing tbh. You say your wrists close in 1.5 years and they are the first to close so you have plenty of time. Moneymax to afford GH or if that’s too expensive blast peptides with an AI and you should grow a decent amount imo

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and magnificentcel
buy aromasin asap
and find some safe gh source
sleep earlier and pray god

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, CANI, turkproducer and 3 others
You grew 2 inches in two months that’s amazing tbh. You say your wrists close in 1.5 years and they are the first to close so you have plenty of time. Moneymax to afford GH or if that’s too expensive blast peptides with an AI and you should grow a decent amount imo
Moneymaxxing (retarded word) at my age will render me only 125 bucks a month unless I prostitute myself or blow up in TikTok. What’s the best I can do with that money?

Moneymaxxing (retarded word) at my age will render me only 125 bucks a month unless I prostitute myself or blow up in TikTok. What’s the best I can do with that money?
MK677 & Aromasin

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and antiantifa
A good peptide stack should run $250-350 per month ish

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
Fuck the doctors and insurance companies, they just want to save money and dont care if they stunt someone's growth. http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4012.0

This kid was 18 i believe, he ran MK 677 and other GH secretagogues and grew two inches, you are 15 so you should see more growth

• +1
Reactions: CANI, magnificentcel, Tom2004 and 2 others
Show them these three videos:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 3073, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Show them these three videos:

Lol @ Euphoria video. The guy getting beat up is 5’8, the real anomaly is the 6’5 psychopath (who’s more desirable either way JFL).

how many months till you become 16? was hgh the only thing you were on or were you on aromasin as well?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
JFL OP is brazilian

eversonzoio

@Beetlejuice @Uglybrazilian @alexjones @6ft5manlet

nicolas cage laughing GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 11148 and 2 others
I dont know what to say bro, maybe you should just pray to allah

• +1
how many months till you become 16? was hgh the only thing you were on or were you on aromasin as well?
11 months. I am only on HGH.

I’m 15 and been on pharma-grade Somatropin for two months by now; I grew from 5’2 (JFL) to 5’4 since beginning the treatment, which, yes, should qualify me for a disability check, but is also substantial enough for someone my size and it gave me a boost in self-esteem. My parents have been checking in with some doctors and recently gave me a death sentence: they’ll pull me off HGH. The reasoning for this was that it was too late, that they should’ve thought of this before I started puberty, and that I wasn’t gonna get any gains I wouldn’t naturally. Are they right?

I need some advice. I still have 35 days left from the last batch, and after this I’m done and not even threatening to kill myself will make them buy more hormones or supplements. What should I do to maximize my last 1.5 years of open wrist
bones? Some kind of special exercise and diet regimen? Swimming or stretching? Maybe I could start working to afford cheaper GH-stimulant peptides like MK-677, but they’ll be nothing alike exogenous hormone. Help me bros. Realistically, how tall am I able to get?
My parents decided to stop my HGH at about 16. If ur bones r fusing, it's pretty much over. Have u asked for a test to check if ur growth plates r still open?

• +1
My parents decided to stop my HGH at about 16. If ur bones r fusing, it's pretty much over. Have u asked for a test to check if ur growth plates r still open?
They are open, I just grew 2 inches.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
They are open, I just grew 2 inches.
Well exactly then that should show in a growth plate test. Also 2 inches in 2 months sounds a bit unbeliavable in whatever circumstance. R u sure u r measuring well?

• +1
Well exactly then that should show in a growth plate test. Also 2 inches in 2 months sounds a bit unbeliavable in whatever circumstance. R u sure u r measuring well?
IDK, I had a bone age exam which showed they were still open at 15.

157cm from late November to 162-ish cm from late January. Not sure if that’s 2 whole inches since I’m only familiar with the metric system.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
IDK, I had a bone age exam which showed they were still open at 15.

157cm from late November to 162-ish cm from late January. Not sure if that’s 2 whole inches since I’m only familiar with the metric system.
I know u've heard this a thousand times, but make sure to eat well, and lots of protein

Might be cope, but I stretched for about 10 mins every night when I was a teenage and I ended up significantly taller than my siblings. Obviously consume lots of protein too.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Sleep as much as you can, don't eat sugar or bullshit, eat too much calcium and protein. Do lots of stretching every day (see exercises on youtube)
this tbh. Not nearly as powerful as HGH, but it's helped me gain an inch or two

From most to least important:
  1. Aromatase inhibitor.
  2. GH-Analogue or GH itself.
  3. High protein diet.
  4. Vitamin K2.
  5. Vitamin D, Magnesium, Boron, Calcium.
  6. Good sleep quality.
  7. Stretch daily.
  8. Keep your limbs warm.

I know people will think I'm joking but K2 made me and everyone I knew grow by at least 4cm, we all took it around 17 years old. It's legit under-rated as fuck and it's the reason the Dutch are so tall(Old fermented cheese = a lot of K2 and quality protein).

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Need2Ascend, magnificentcel and 1 other person
. You still have 4-5yrs of growth left (I grew half an inch even from 19-20). I'll pray for you that you get a late growth spurt.
this is cope. The average male only grows an inch after 16 according to the cdc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 7785, turkproducer and 3 others
JFL OP is brazilian

eversonzoio

@Beetlejuice @Uglybrazilian @alexjones @6ft5manlet

nicolas cage laughing GIF
definitely not over then
average male height in Brazil is 5’6.5

• +1
definitely not over then
average male height in Brazil is 5’6.5

Even women here have the "You gotta be above 6'0", but instead it's 180, sometimes RARELY 175cm

Just watch some bluepilled youtubers and join r/short

• JFL
it's not too late bro, start taking aromatase inhibitors to slow down plate ossification

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa and wateriswet
From most to least important:
  1. Aromatase inhibitor.
  2. GH-Analogue or GH itself.
  3. High protein diet.
  4. Vitamin K2.
  5. Vitamin D, Magnesium, Boron, Calcium.
  6. Good sleep quality.
  7. Stretch daily.
  8. Keep your limbs warm.

I know people will think I'm joking but K2 made me and everyone I knew grow by at least 4cm, we all took it around 17 years old. It's legit under-rated as fuck and it's the reason the Dutch are so tall(Old fermented cheese = a lot of K2 and quality protein).
How much K2 did you take?

take AI's or castrate yourself

Even women here have the "You gotta be above 6'0", but instead it's 180, sometimes RARELY 175cm
180cm is the 6'0 of america, 180cm is 5'11, 183m is 6ft and 185cm is 6'1, 188cm is 6'2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Ideally try to get to 5'8. Anything lower is really going to hurt you later.

Idk, 1-2 pills per day. I took MK-7 and MK-4. MK-4 is very expensive though.
doesn’t the vitamin k2 have to be a certain type, do you have any legit sources

i’ve been on and off peptides but thought they were cope and aromasin made me feel shit..

Bro ,bay alibaba hgh

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

You probably have late growth, at 15 I was 5'3 feet, now at 18 I'm 5'9 (and I will probably grow 1 or 2 inches more)

OP don’t fucking beat yourself up. Do everything you can but DONT FUCKING STRESS AT SHIT THAT ISNT YOUR FAULT. I’m fucking sorry brother be the best version of yourself you can be even if it means you only reach 5’6” if that’s the best you can be then be fucking proud of what little progress you were able to give yourself. It’s not your fault. I was the type to flip shit at having acne and it’s not even my fucking fault I just get covered in subhuman levels of acne naturally just from my shit genetics. You’re going to be alright OP you’re going to do your fucking best and be happy with yourself for that. Workout, eat tons of protein, get tons of sleep, and focus on yourself and realize you live in a gay fucking world where men only like you if you are attractive so they can raise their own social status in associating with you, and women only like you because they lust after handsome men. Everything is superficial. If you have nothing genetically or financially to offer to people, they won’t associate with you. That’s all friends or girlfriends are. Just fucking being used for your genetic traits.

Wish you well OP and my fucking prayers to Gandy go out for you.

researchmaxx rn, i heard a lot about intermittent fasting/ water fasting, going 7 days can give 1300% boost or more iirc, but as you can imagine that can get dangerous without harm reduction, high intensity exercise also should help, get shittons of sleep, seriously don't skimp out here, full uninterrupted sleep, dark room nothing other than white noise. focus on limiting estrogen as well as that will close your growth plates.