Heightmaxxing Gains (1cm in my first week)

RedCarpet

RedCarpet

Iron
I posted my thread yesterday: https://looksmax.org/threads/going-to-try-out-microfractures-and-sleep-stretching-for-height.709771/

But I've actually been heightmaxxing since Monday.
Starting height: 182 cm
Currently: 183 cm, measured in the middle of the day, and so far my mom and one of my friends have noticed my gains, my mom was really shocked and said "are you growing or am I shrinking?"

Anyways, I haven't done microfractures or sleep stretching or glucosamine yet, I have only done the tadasana, wall point, dead hangs, sleeping on my back, k2 and d3, and calcium so far. I am going to start microfractures tomorrow probably, but here are some results:

(I notice that the angles of the camera are different, but I actually did measure before and afters, the refrigerator is around 180 cm)

182cm:

183:

And here's me with airforces at 185 just for the fuck of it:

Goal height in 4 months is 190cm for college

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, BoredPrince, hattrick and 5 others
I posted my thread yesterday: https://looksmax.org/threads/going-to-try-out-microfractures-and-sleep-stretching-for-height.709771/

Currently: 183 cm, measured in the middle of the day, and so far my mom and one of my friends have noticed my gains, my mom was really shocked and said "are you growing or am I shrinking?"

Anyways, I haven't done microfractures or sleep stretching or glucosamine yet, I have only done the tadasana, wall point, dead hangs, sleeping on my back, k2 and d3, and calcium so far. I am going to start microfractures tomorrow probably, but here are some results:

(I notice that the angles of the camera are different, but I actually did measure before and afters, the refrigerator is around 180 cm)

182cm:
View attachment 2175164

183: View attachment 2175167

And here's me with airforces at 185 just for the fuck of it: View attachment 2175168

tag me in future threads, looks good

difference between 5´11ft manlet and 6ft normie. Good job

my guy you look like a youtuber by the name of black swan, as

coincidence would have also have it you seem to be the exact same height​

It's over if you are 22+ I guess
Still can clavicle max tho
I found this pretty useful pic, taken from dead soldiers and their respective ages so it’s pretty accurate no need for shoddy images when you can examine the bone

View attachment 1517471
Golden era and silver era bodybuilders used to go big ribcage expansion, with considerable gains over the years, not sure if it translates well or it's comparable to heightmaxxing gains

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and midlatinocel
Do the microfractures wigga

Do the microfractures wigga
nigga I've been searching all over for this microfracture bs what is t and how to do it?

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
nigga I've been searching all over for this microfracture bs what is t and how to do it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25965
I

182cm:
View attachment 2175164

183: View attachment 2175167

And here's me with airforces at 185 just for the fuck of it: View attachment 2175168

I Cant find anything related to wall point. What is it?

Tadasana says its basically raising your hands up and stretching as much as possible. Will try that. Sleeping on my back, I cant sleep in any other position anyway.

I

I Cant find anything related to wall point. What is it?

Tadasana says its basically raising your hands up and stretching as much as possible. Will try that. Sleeping on my back, I cant sleep in any other position anyway.