Going to try out microfractures and sleep stretching for height!

RedCarpet

RedCarpet

Iron
Right now I am 182 cm, 18.5 years old, unknown growth plate closure but I haven't grown since 16. I am going to try out the methods from the following three threads for 4 months:

https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-det...ght-growth-course-everyone-gtfih-here.676178/

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-become-2-inches-taller-without-surgery-real-height.454887/

Using k2 + d3 supplements, glucosamine, calcium,
daily stretching, sleep stretching, and microfracture using ankle weights, I am going to try to gain height gains.

I'll come back in 4 months to say if these methods are cope or not.

If I get to 190 cm the experiment will end there regardless of time (currently comfortable with my height but the extra 8 cm would be nice).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Youㅤ, plzheight, LooksReality and 13 others
Good ur already tall won’t hurt to be 1 or 2 cm taller

Right now I am 182 cm, 18.5 years old, unknown growth plate closure but I haven't grown since 16. I am going to try out the methods from the following three threads for 4 months:

https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-det...ght-growth-course-everyone-gtfih-here.676178/

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-become-2-inches-taller-without-surgery-real-height.454887/

daily stretching, sleep stretching, and microfracture using ankle weights, I am going to try to gain height gains.

If I get to 190 cm the experiment will end there regardless of time (currently comfortable with my height but the extra 8 cm would be nice).
tag me in the results, good luck man

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
JFL how do people come with this shit seriously?

JFL how do people come with this shit seriously?
just stfu and let him do it, you benefit by finding out the end result retard

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, vyirus, okwiwhd and 8 others
just stfu and let him do it, you benefit by finding out the end result retard
I doubt OP will go through with it but you'll be feeling like a dumbass when he finds out the very obvious result

• +1
Reactions: unailooksmax23
did you try this
i've been on it for a week, I'm not going to be done until august or atleast late July, I am going to run with ankle weights in thirty minutes though

i've been on it for a week, I'm not going to be done until august or atleast late July, I am going to run with ankle weights in thirty minutes though
im trying as well been at it for a few weeks. U do it daily?

im trying as well been at it for a few weeks. U do it daily?
i haven't done it yet, i just got my ankle weights yesterday, but i went to the club yesterday so I couldn't try it, I am going to try and do it three times a week, but not everyday, I feel like if you do it everyday you can get arthritis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
i haven't done it yet, i just got my ankle weights yesterday, but i went to the club yesterday so I couldn't try it, I am going to try and do it three times a week, but not everyday, I feel like if you do it everyday you can get arthritis
i dop 4-5 rn

Pajeet height science

• +1

what dailt y sttrecthed btw
i do dead hangs sometim,es those are ther best

Keep damaging for legs for me
stop, ur cringe, i will come back and post results anyway, i will let all know if it is cope or not by july. ( and if it doesn't work, at least there was a test subject to try it out)

I'm not going to lie, if it works, I'm going to sell a course online

• +1
Reactions: plukee and midlatinocel
  • +1
  • +1
Update? @redCarpet

Update? @redCarpet
i started early june, instead of back in april or whenever I made this thread, and only did sleepstretching, going to incorporate lsjl, but I've also been doing a heightstack as well

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
only been doing sleep stretching for a month but 2 cm gain
that’s very good for only 2 months ngl

whats your sleep stretching method? like how do you do it

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
i started early june, instead of back in april or whenever I made this thread, and only did sleepstretching, going to incorporate lsjl, but I've also been doing a heightstack as well
whats your height stack asw

whats your height stack asw
IMG 8525

mk677 huperzine a berberine
glucosamine (I’m planning on adding gon chondrotein as well)
strontium
magnesium, ashwaganda, potassium (the last three aren’t really for the heightstack but I just included them so you know all supps I am taking)
trying to minimize sugar and sodium
200 g of protein a day
1 gallon or 3 L of water a day
and atleast one HIIT session, if you want me to be honest my results are insane rn, I can post the link to a private video every morning im gettin 0.5 - 1 mm of new height almost, I’m at 184 cm goal height 188,
I’m not doing microfractures but plan on adding lsjl, maybe might do microfractures down the line but idk

oh and btw I don’t think anybody here knows a good channel that posts results but search up one tag life on YouTube and they actually have a lot of results and before and after videos

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Mr.Proper, looksmidder and 1 other person

kind of crappy quality but i just record every time I get a new cm

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, boyopower23, Constantin Denis and 6 others
View attachment 2291918
strontium
magnesium, ashwaganda, potassium (the last three aren’t really for the heightstack but I just included them so you know all supps I am taking)
200 g of protein a day
and atleast one HIIT session, if you want me to be honest my results are insane rn, I can post the link to a private video every morning im gettin 0.5 - 1 mm of new height almost, I’m at 184 cm goal height 188,
I’m not doing microfractures but plan on adding lsjl, maybe might do microfractures down the line but idk

oh and btw I don’t think anybody here knows a good channel that posts results but search up one tag life on YouTube and they actually have a lot of results and before and after videos
appreciate it, mine is similar but no glucosamine bc it fucks your igf-1 and no huperzine bc i think ppl figured out it’s useless

is your sleep stretching method on your yt or smth?

definition of autism
nigga this is one of the only things that minorly help after 18 or after plate closure if u do consistently and properly so stfu
@5.5psl I heard u did this how is it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vyirus, yirma19, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Real results?

Praise the prophet @5.5psl
love the guy but he has a microfractures method which is different, i followed sleep stretching. I was going to try his method but it’s like 3/2 hours everyday, might do it later when my results from sleep stretching slow down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Krakowski
nigga this is one of the only things that minorly help after 18 or after plate closure if u do consistently and properly so stfu
@5.5psl I heard u did this how is it?
It works

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Shit nigga ima try some of this shit again

I've been hanging by my arms to elongate spine but I cba to do this sleep stretch shit

You think it's necessary? I'm 18.5 as well.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and becomingnearperfect
@redCarpet I'll try weighted hangs with a belt around my waist but I have dogshit popping knees that are so uncomfortable to sleep with so I can't do the sleep stretch

I grew much later than 16 so I'm hopeful tbh and I definitely have posture gains

Also possible all of this was posture and hydration gains. If so you likely won't gain more.

Reguardless insane hopefuel if this is achievable for adults from fixing compression and hydrating spinal disks with supps and water.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
View attachment 2291918
strontium
200 g of protein a day

Very nice. I'm really interested in seeing videos/pictures. I wish my bed was long enough to stretch my manlet ass without my legs going off the other end. Your bed seems huge. Do you stretch arms aswell?
Fuck i wish you had your plates checked for being open/closed before doing this test. Ultimately I'm thinking it doesn't work for oldcels with closed plates like me.

don’t take glucosamine it hinders igf1 production which is necessary for growing bone, glucosamine is only for filling up your spine with fluid so you get a slight temporary height boost for the duration your on it

kind of crappy quality but i just record every time I get a new cm

So you've gained 2.7 cm? What is your age again and do you think your growth stopped prior to this?

Why is your channel private? How can one view your new upload video's

Also possible all of this was posture and hydration gains. If so you likely won't gain more.
idk about posutre, but I understand hydration, but I've seen many results at https://www.youtube.com/@OnetagLife.
most results do actually become harder to get, so the first month the first two cm's are easy, but every cm is progressively harder than that. but on average 4 cm are obtainable after 4 months (which is combined with 182, I get to 186 (really solid for me), and then most people quit, but one dude kept going and he got another 2 cm's in another year, which is pretty long, so I don't think I won't gain anymore, but I think I'll get very slow gains from this point onwards.

claims from others:

(around 4 - 5 cm in 1 year no supps)

(2.5 cm in 1.5 months)

(4cm in 3-4 months)

(1 year for 2 inches)

(this works in a similar way, but takes a longer time)

this guy got an inch through inversion which works in a somewhat similar way (he lost his gains though)

so I think the most efficient way to keep gains is stay hydrated, keep on taking glucosamine (me personally i don't have any side effects), and sleep stretch atleast once or twice a week for the rest of your life (which tbh isn't as bad as it sounds, I actually don't think its that uncomfortable)

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and nobodyspecial369
Why is your channel private? How can one view your new upload video's
I don't upload videos right now, I have a bunch of privated videos, but I'll make a return sometime between August and October

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283
I don't upload videos right now, I have a bunch of privated videos, but I'll make a return sometime between August and October
Freak for life used the real goat for heightmaxing, do you have his telegram group bro? Thanks a lot

idk about posutre, but I understand hydration, but I've seen many results at https://www.youtube.com/@OnetagLife.
most results do actually become harder to get, so the first month the first two cm's are easy, but every cm is progressively harder than that. but on average 4 cm are obtainable after 4 months (which is combined with 182, I get to 186 (really solid for me), and then most people quit, but one dude kept going and he got another 2 cm's in another year, which is pretty long, so I don't think I won't gain anymore, but I think I'll get very slow gains from this point onwards.

claims from others:
View attachment 2293478
(around 4 - 5 cm in 1 year no supps)
Jfl nigga "started blasting lentils and milk" 💀💀💀

And yeah just not being compressed will fix your posture even if it's not good throughout the day, especially with the sleep stretch

I'm one of the OG heightmaxxers I used to do that shit with a janky setup but I wasn't consistent

I should've atleast stuck to weighted hangs while I was still younger

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Very nice. I'm really interested in seeing videos/pictures. I wish my bed was long enough to stretch my manlet ass without my legs going off the other end. Your bed seems huge. Do you stretch arms aswell?
Fuck i wish you had your plates checked for being open/closed before doing this test. Ultimately I'm thinking it doesn't work for oldcels with closed plates like me.
got 1.5 cm in 2 days of weighted pullup-bar holds (20lb belt, 3-4 mins hanging total split between morning and night, and light stretches.

i fucking realized my MANLET ASS HAD SHRUNK

i was fucking noticably shorter so this can all be assumed as posture tbh. if i get 4cm itll be convincing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, zami, princeofpeace and 1 other person