Heightmaxxing Guide for young users

D

Deleted member 12216

Silver
After diving deep into the science of growing tall, here is the absolute best thing you can do to grow while your plates are still open.
They could still be open at 20-22, but it is unlikely. The prime years to grow tall are 14-18.

1. 10.000 iu Vitamin D everyday.
Vitamin D is crucial and needed for optimal growth. Almost everyone is deficient. Go out in the sun and take your supplement (ideally together with K2)

2. Intermittent fasting.
Proven to boost growth hormone EXTREMELY. Eat 8 hours, fast 16 hours everyday at LEAST.

3. Drink raw grassfed milk.
Has every nutrient needed to grow tall and a growth factor. Drink 1-4,5 litres a day. Combine with a nutrient dense, animal and plant based diet. Eat liver, heart and other organs. Eat butter. Eat carbs. Dont cut anything other than obviously unhealthy stuff.

4. Sprint
Short term high intensity training is proven to boost growth hormone. Sprint as hard as you can 4 times in a short time window.

4. Sleep long and well
An obvious one. Necessary.

Thats it. 100 percent guaranteed to reach your genetic maximum height. Good luck!

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: mafiaboy, Slothcel, sly shinkai and 6 others
better heightmaxxing guide:

1. realise height is cope and its all about face + NT
2. ???
3. profit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Deleted member 2729, AscendingHero and 6 others
I'm 21 will this work:feelswat::feelswah:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12216

2. ???
3. profit
Not true, height carries you hard.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 13476

2. ???
3. profit
?? height+face = chad otherwhise you will stuck in chadlite/htn at max

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12216
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Constantin Denis
@Henry_Gandy @SexuallyAbusive :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
After diving deep into the science of growing tall, here is the absolute best thing you can do to grow while your plates are still open.
They could still be open at 20-22, but it is unlikely. The prime years to grow tall are 14-18.

Vitamin D is crucial and needed for optimal growth. Almost everyone is deficient. Go out in the sun and take your supplement (ideally together with K2)

2. Intermittent fasting.
Proven to boost growth hormone EXTREMELY. Eat 8 hours, fast 16 hours everyday at LEAST.

Has every nutrient needed to grow tall and a growth factor. Drink 1-4,5 litres a day. Combine with a nutrient dense, animal and plant based diet. Eat liver, heart and other organs. Eat butter. Eat carbs. Dont cut anything other than obviously unhealthy stuff.

4. Sprint
Short term high intensity training is proven to boost growth hormone. Sprint as hard as you can 4 times in a short time window.

4. Sleep long and well

Thats it. 100 percent guaranteed to reach your genetic maximum height. Good luck!
Also mega dose vitamin a

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Did you do this religously everyday tho?
Absolutely not. I drank a lot of raw milk for a while and did the fasting, but I just started vitamin D recently, so all the calcium was wasted and didn't make its way into my bones. I am super vitamin d deficient.

Sources?

I think .2 is inaccurate. Show me studies. You should frequently eat when growing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
@Youthful you call this diving deep :feelshaha: You probably have never been in heightmaxxing discord servers :hnghn:

@Youthful you call this diving deep :feelshaha: You probably have never been in heightmaxxing discord servers :hnghn:
This is the only legit information. Fuck those servers, I gave you the real deal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Sources?

I think .2 is inaccurate. Show me studies. You should frequently eat when growing.
Literall just google that stuff, you'll get to your studies. Was too lazy to put links in. But everything is from studies.

Frequent eating is good cuz you get more nutrients. Fit in all your nutrients and calories into a 8 hour window and you have the maximum growth hormone while not lacking any calories/nutrients. Eat A LOT. 4,5 litres raw milk are already 2.500-3000 cal

Literall just google that stuff, you'll get to your studies. Was too lazy to put links in. But everything is from studies.
If you post stuff like this, it is your responsibility to provide sources.

"Muh just google" Fuck off. Show me exactly what study you looked at. This area is ambiguous, scientifically, and agreement between scholars is lacking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
sam-e, glocusamine, bmp2, resveratrol, bmp7, si wu tang,ayurvedic urea,meclozine

this stack is very powerful

WARNING WARNING WARNING

DONT GO OVER 5 INCHES OF growth WITH THIS STACK.

@TheEndHasNoEnd @Ed676 @Henry_Gandy @Bromose @chadwick @sloopnoob @SexuallyAbusive

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13754, Bromose and 4 others
sam-e, glocusamine, bmp2, resveratrol, bmp7, si wu tang,ayurvedic urea,meclozine

WARNING WARNING WARNING

@TheEndHasNoEnd @Ed676 @Henry_Gandy @Bromose @chadwick @sloopnoob @SexuallyAbusive
Wow this stack was very powerful on my wallet :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, SexuallyAbusive and goat2x
Wow this stack was very powerful on my wallet :feelsgood:
this stack is so powerful it made me live in a tent for a few months then modified my dna w nle choppa

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slothcel, sloopnoob and 1 other person
height matters more as you get older

unless youre a roastie lover, it shouldnt be a main concern
Tell that to someone below 1,70m. It is a big burden.

nothing works dude. you CAN'T stunt your growth unless your diet is african tier. there was study to proving it. goodluck with try though

2. Intermittent fasting.

4. Sprint

4. Sleep long and well

Unironically, if I could turn back the time, thats all i would have done.

Also I'd eat very high protein / moderate carbs and fats, plenty of veggies, and I'd start lifting, but I would avoid lifts that compress the spine like squats and ohp. I'd focus more on pull / chin ups, side latteral raises, bench etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216
also forgot to mention @TheEndHasNoEnd who ascended from 5'6.67 to 5'6.4 with this shit

before:

Firefox BlE0xXqv8U

after:
ShareX akvVRvXi0n

DhMeAzK

holy shit, this stack is fucking legit. just look at the height difference

Situation

Attachments

• beforeafter.png
    beforeafter.png
    311.8 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, AscendingHero, Deleted member 13754 and 2 others
2. Intermittent fasting.
what a fucking shitty thread. fasting for GH literally nukes your igf-1 levels you fucking idiot

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12216
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 12216
what a fucking shitty thread. fasting for GH literally nukes your igf-1 levels you fucking idiot
HGH spikes with fasting. IGF-1 is naturally optimal with a diet high in animal fat and protein. HGH is the main deal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and AscendingHero
HGH spikes with fasting. IGF-1 is naturally optimal with a diet high in animal fat and protein. HGH is the main deal.
you have no clue what youre talking about. igf-1 is the key chemical for longitudinal bone growth. fasting is literally the opposite of what someone in development should be doing if they want to grow. stop trying to stunt people with your shitty advice retard

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mafiaboy, Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and 1 other person
you have no clue what youre talking about. igf-1 is the key chemical for longitudinal bone growth. fasting is literally the opposite of what someone in development should be doing if they want to grow. stop trying to stunt people with your shitty advice retard
Thats why you should drink raw milk. Most igf-1 boosting stuff there is.

Adln6eXy o

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ElySioNs and Deleted member

WARNING WARNING WARNING

vouch

so you also like to give advice while knowing nothing about the subject

alright cool

you say fasting is bad for growth which i dont agree with cause its been shows to increase HGh. And i also believe that eating just empty fast food isnt beneficial for growth and would therefor prefer to fast

you say fasting is bad for growth which i dont agree with cause its been shows to increase HGh. And i also believe that eating just empty fast food isnt beneficial for growth and would therefor prefer to fast
again, you have no clue what youre talking about

hgh itself does not induce longitudinal bone growth, igf-1 does

hgh is produced in the pituitary gland and then converted to igf-1 in the liver. it is igf-1 which stimulates growth, not hgh

you can watch this video for a visual explanation of how this actually works

go ahead and fast if you want to stunt your growth, i dont give a shit.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 1 other person
also forgot to mention @TheEndHasNoEnd who ascended from 5'6.67 to 5'6.4 with this shit

before:

View attachment 1354002

after:
View attachment 1354011

View attachment 1354003

holy shit, this stack is fucking legit. just look at the height difference
View attachment 1354014

View attachment 1354005
Literally said morning height in the exact screenshot youre referring to

The other height was measured at the doctors with a stadiometer near midday, vs right after waking up against the wall

Didnt take any stack either

Ps i dont use .me anymore i came here to message someone, if u wanna talk go discord

2. ???
3. profit
Cope as fuck bro. First thing women do when they swipe on you is ask how tall you are.

1. Have good genes
2. Be 6'3 like me
3. Enjoy heightmogging inferior dna manlets

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and vtribal
?? height+face = chad otherwhise you will stuck in chadlite/htn at max
unless psl 6.5+ or other halos (physique, not sub 5'9 jfl, status, nt, etc)

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
again, you have no clue what youre talking about

hgh itself does not induce longitudinal bone growth, igf-1 does

hgh is produced in the pituitary gland and then converted to igf-1 in the liver. it is igf-1 which stimulates growth, not hgh

you can watch this video for a visual explanation of how this actually works

View attachment 1354129

go ahead and fast if you want to stunt your growth, i dont give a shit.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC329619/

I found so fucking funny how people cope with IF, because its so hard and not cool to do it. Its way better to eat like a chimp and think ur doing good. Yes dude accept IF is good, stop the cope.