Heightmaxxing Guide HIGH IQ (Growth Plates closed)

V

vzyxzs

Iron
- Up to 15 cm without fraud

Well, there are several promising methods for those who have open growth plates, but what if I don't? Is it over?

Well my dear manlet, no.

The best way to achieve height after 21 is by using 3 methods that, although not disseminated on the internet, work.

1. Stretching lower limbs and hydrating joints

- To carry out this method, you will only need a supplement (Glucosamine) and daily stretching of your lower and upper limbs, and you can gain up to 5 cm if your posture is that of a loser.
PS: Add 4L of water daily, it will be good for your skin and your height.

2. Bonesmashing of the bottom of your feet.

Well, the name itself tells you how this works and it's like natural lifts, using the inflammation used by Wolff's law in the tarsal bones of your feet you can gain up to 3-5cm without looking like an idiot

3. A slightly more invasive and risky method is to use relaxin, it will mess with the conjuntive tissue of your dermis but can add about 5cm by kicking low.
I don't have specific information about the dosages, so it's important that you test and disseminate the information on this forum.

That's the only way it works.
Stop wasting your time using hormones in adulthood. If you are still not satisfied, save money and have leg lengthening surgery

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: pashtunnigga1, copernico, looks>books and 4 others
The only 2 methods that work are LL and shoe lifts. This can give you 6 inches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looks>books, boss8055 and Rea
Just try friend, don't be defensive

Bonesmashing on the tarsal bones can add height as can shoe lifts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looks>books and boss8055
The fact that this thread exists but if I reply with an insult to such a cope I'll get warning for "shitpost" :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, boss8055 and slavicpsycho
spine stretching is guaranteed legit 1-2 inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fartmaxxing, Rea and mlbmogger252
I think it's difficult, friend.

Since the vertebral discs in their maximum state of hydration can only reach up to 3cm

You have done these yourself?

Not the relaxin part, but I got about 2-3 cm in 6 days using this.
What stretch routine did you do and how frequent was it? And for the heel smashing isn't the massai jumping basically doing the same thing?

What stretch routine did you do and how frequent was it? And for the heel smashing isn't the massai jumping basically doing the same thing?
My friend who trains basketball told me that his stretching routine is at least 4 times a day.
(He has had an absurd growth spurt since he started playing and grew from approximately 5'8-6'1 in 1 year)

I believe that focusing on stretching the lower part and not the upper part can be the key to the entire process.

I'm feeling pains similar to the growth process
(May be due to stretching of the ligaments)

I don't believe that massai jumping can be effective, since those who disseminate it believe that it can create micro-fractures in very large and extremely resistant bones such as the femur or tibia, this doesn't work.
PS: I also don't believe it is as effective as directly igniting part of your own feet.

Regarding stretching, I believe that the more the better.
With a basic search you can get this information.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Measured same time of day? Age?
When I woke up I noticed an increase of 2 cm compared to the previous measurement. 172-174cm
Throughout the day, (approximately 12 hours after waking up) I noticed an increase of 2 cm compared to the previous measurement. 171-173cm

I have 17 years and 10 months

There is no way you can gain 3-5 cm by Bonesmashing your feet.

• +1
Reactions: Strongface
When I woke up I noticed an increase of 2 cm compared to the previous measurement. 172-174cm
Throughout the day, (approximately 12 hours after waking up) I noticed an increase of 2 cm compared to the previous measurement. 171-173cm

I have 17 years and 10 months
Measured same time of day? Age?
It's important to mention that I do this in a window of only 6 days. I'm not using Glucosamine yet, but the tendency is for 171 to become 174 permanently after that.

Since one of its effects is to maintain the height you are when you wake up

i stopped reading at Bonesmashing of the bottom of your feet.

Joined Jul 28, 2024 Posts 9 Reputation 3 aswell

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
i stopped reading at Bonesmashing of the bottom of your feet.

Joined Jul 28, 2024 Posts 9 Reputation 3 aswell
I've been following the forum for a long time, but I've never had any interest in joining. However, I am doing these tests and would like to share the journey

• +1
Reactions: Rea
I've been following the forum for a long time, but I've never had any interest in joining. However, I am doing these tests and would like to share the journey
cool, how much did you gain

There is no way you can gain 3-5 cm by Bonesmashing your feet.
Bodybuilders around the world, after a period of "cutting" tend to lose approximately 2cm due to the loss of fat on the bottom of their feet.

Do you really think that by increasing inflammation and metabolic activity in the region it would not be possible to gain at least 3 cm?

• Hmm...
Reactions: mlbmogger252
2-3 cm in 6 days, I am measuring my height upon waking up and after 12 hours.

I also added more water to my routine.
(To hydrate the vertebral discs)

Currently when I wake up I'm 174, almost 175

I began to believe that I could gain height by increasing activity on the soles of my feet after noticing that the volume of my toes permanently increased when I wrote my notes studying for exams.

I have no reason to lie, and I am being extremely strict about the measurements.

2-3 cm in 6 days, I am measuring my height upon waking up and after 12 hours.

I also added more water to my routine.
(To hydrate the vertebral discs)

Currently when I wake up I'm 174, almost 175

I began to believe that I could gain height by increasing activity on the soles of my feet after noticing that the volume of my toes (alongside my nails) permanently increased when I wrote my notes studying for exams.

I have no reason to lie, and I am being extremely strict about the measurements.
you simply stretched your spine lol, how old are you

you simply stretched your spine lol, how old are you
I'm 17 years old

I agree with you and maybe I need more time to measure the real effectiveness of all this.
After a period of 3-6 months, I intend to tell you how much I achieved using everything I mentioned.

I'm also going to add chiropractic to my routine, I've seen videos of people getting up to 2 inches after one session

• +1
Reactions: Rea
I'm 17 years old

I agree with you and maybe I need more time to measure the real effectiveness of all this.
After a period of 3-6 months, I intend to tell you how much I achieved using everything I mentioned.

I'm also going to add chiropractic to my routine, I've seen videos of people getting up to 2 inches after one session
you'll gain 2 cm max lol, gl anw

- Up to 15 cm without fraud

Well, there are several promising methods for those who have open growth plates, but what if I don't? Is it over?

Well my dear manlet, no.

The best way to achieve height after 21 is by using 3 methods that, although not disseminated on the internet, work.

1. Stretching lower limbs and hydrating joints

- To carry out this method, you will only need a supplement (Glucosamine) and daily stretching of your lower and upper limbs, and you can gain up to 5 cm if your posture is that of a loser.
PS: Add 4L of water daily, it will be good for your skin and your height.

2. Bonesmashing of the bottom of your feet.

View attachment 3063926

Well, the name itself tells you how this works and it's like natural lifts, using the inflammation used by Wolff's law in the tarsal bones of your feet you can gain up to 3-5cm without looking like an idiot

3. A slightly more invasive and risky method is to use relaxin, it will mess with the conjuntive tissue of your dermis but can add about 5cm by kicking low.
I don't have specific information about the dosages, so it's important that you test and disseminate the information on this forum.

That's the only way it works.
Stop wasting your time using hormones in adulthood. If you are still not satisfied, save money and have leg lengthening surgery
What stretches?

Do an in depth guide

Well, I intend to. as soon as you are sure of all the results.

So far they have been very modest.

Does it actually work?
He may be right, you can get a legit 5cm easily
And this is the point that scares me, sometimes this is the real limit.

But then there are some questions

Did I reach that 1 inch mark in 6 days?

Well, I intend to. as soon as you are sure of all the results.

So far they have been very modest.
What stretches did you do?

The only 2 methods that work are LL and shoe lifts. This can give you 6 inches.
i hope u slip and ur lifts fly off, destroying ur social standing forever

• Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanForever
i hope u slip and ur lifts fly off, destroying ur social standing forever

1 I do this every 30-minute study block. (I'm studying for university in my room, so I have that possibility)
Try to touch your hands to the ground, after all, no pain, no gain.
View attachment 3067719
2. I do this less frequently, but every day.
Tip: The closer your head is to your leg, the more efficient it will be
View attachment 3067727
3. I do this every time before bed
(it doesn't necessarily have to be an elastic band)
View attachment 3067739
5. I do this every time I wake up
(Currently within 5 minutes of measuring myself after getting out of bed I am 175cm, which is remarkable, since I started out at 172cm when I woke up)
View attachment 3067742

Good luck on your journey.

Basketball athletes stretch up to 4 times during their day.

1 I do this every 30-minute study block. (I'm studying for university in my room, so I have that possibility)
Try to touch your hands to the ground, after all, no pain, no gain.
View attachment 3067719
2. I do this less frequently, but every day.
Tip: The closer your head is to your leg, the more efficient it will be
View attachment 3067727
3. I do this every time before bed
(it doesn't necessarily have to be an elastic band)
View attachment 3067739
5. I do this every time I wake up
(Currently within 5 minutes of measuring myself after getting out of bed I am 175cm, which is remarkable, since I started out at 172cm when I woke up)
View attachment 3067742

Good luck on your journey.

Basketball athletes stretch up to 4 times during their day.
Im just going to inject, but i see these as an option to pursue if I don't reach my desired height

Im just going to inject, but i see these as an option to pursue if I don't reach my desired height
You grow up to 3 cm from 18 to 21, I believe that the gain if you inject HGH after that age will be more for the growth of your shoulder girdle (framemaxxing) than longitudinal.

My friend who trains basketball told me that his stretching routine is at least 4 times a day.
(He has had an absurd growth spurt since he started playing and grew from approximately 5'8-6'1 in 1 year)

I believe that focusing on stretching the lower part and not the upper part can be the key to the entire process.

I'm feeling pains similar to the growth process
(May be due to stretching of the ligaments)

I don't believe that massai jumping can be effective, since those who disseminate it believe that it can create micro-fractures in very large and extremely resistant bones such as the femur or tibia, this doesn't work.
PS: I also don't believe it is as effective as directly igniting part of your own feet.

Regarding stretching, I believe that the more the better.
With a basic search you can get this information.
what stretching do you do