[Heightmaxxing] If you had to choose between...

BigBlackOilyBooty

BigBlackOilyBooty

Most attractive XXY
250 IUs of ratpiss GH
or
50mg ipamorelin 20mg CJC 1295 DAC

which one would u choose?
i js want to grow a lil bit so atleast i can have a social life. Im not dwarf but near, plates open but fusing.

If ur plates are fusing just give up on hgh u dont have time anyways
Start to think of finding ways of funding your LL instead

just sugar cycle for hgh

If ur plates are fusing just give up on hgh u dont have time anyways
Start to think of finding ways of funding your LL instead
bone age 17, but i still have 1 year to grow

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
what does that means?
eat shit ton of sugar one or two times per week. All goyslop, no fiber. Between these sugar ingestions consume minimal sugar, not even fruit. That should be enough to lower insulin resitance and the blood sugar spike will force tons of insulin to be produced, which also causes hgh production. And whats your height now?

eat shit ton of sugar one or two times per week. All goyslop, no fiber. Between these sugar ingestions consume minimal sugar, not even fruit. That should be enough to lower insulin resitance and the blood sugar spike will force tons of insulin to be produced, which also causes hgh production. And whats your height now?
5'7.5 or 5'8 idk. If its because of the Insulin spike i could get exogenous insulin and done. Also wtf, Insulin doesnt boosts GH it inhibits it.

5'7.5 or 5'8 idk. If its because of the Insulin spike i could get exogenous insulin and done. Also wtf, Insulin doesnt boosts GH it inhibits it.
Brother that shit work like a charm, everytime I do this i can legit feel my legs growing in the afternoon and evening, even though I suspect my growth plates are closed. As a warning cycling on to goyslop will ruin all focus.

How tf can you feel your legs growing?

Well it is hard to explain but it feels like your legs are exhausted and tingling

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
what about just spamming sugar every day instead of cycling

what about just spamming sugar every day instead of cycling
Then I would just reccomend lots of daily fruit, like 10 bananas at least, it will be torture but you could get 2 inches extra
Let the bananas ripe, it'll have more sugar
Though I have to warn you, the mind fog will be crazy, doing anything will be crazy difficult mentally

Then I would just reccomend lots of daily fruit, like 10 bananas at least, it will be torture but you could get 2 inches extra
Let the bananas ripe, it'll have more sugar
Though I have to warn you, the mind fog will be crazy, doing anything will be crazy difficult mentally
or just pour 100-150g of white sugar in milk and down that shit like twice a day. The nausea will be a little much tho

or just pour 100-150g of white sugar in milk and down that shit like twice a day. The nausea will be a little much tho
The insulin resistance will explode, thats a bit too much

The insulin resistance will explode, thats a bit too much
not everyone has subhuman genetics, not to mention fasted morning cardio + mt2 + deloading glycogen stores during workouts + mt2 + metamine + berberine. Thats assuming you'll even need half of that for blood glucose to be fine. Guess theres only one way to find out if I can handle high sugar intake.

not everyone has subhuman genetics, not to mention fasted morning cardio + mt2 + deloading glycogen stores during workouts + mt2 + metamine + berberine. Thats assuming you'll even need half of that for blood glucose to be fine. Guess theres only one way to find out if I can handle high sugar intake.
Elab please?