heightmaxxing is working šŸ¤­

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and ChristianChad
Take aromasin instead of arimdiex,don't stop immediately,slightly taper off like take 0.5 mg arimidex and take 3 mg aromasin,then take 6.25 -12.5 mg aromaisn and no arimide
i canā€™t even buy aromasin. itā€™s better if i jus take arimidex i think?
i needed to find somewhere in person where i could buy in brazil

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
my stack rn is

3.3ui of pharma hgh daily before bed
2 melatonin pills before bed
1 arimidex pill before breakfast (canā€™t find someone to sell aromasin in person)
l arginine cause why not
im going to add this to my stack, and i use ugfreak.to for aromasin

@zv1212
@heighmaxxerxd

B-but Muh heightmaxxing dosent work:soy::soy::soy:

Hgh dosent work:soy::soy: trust me bro
I believe that it works but he is 16 with a younger bone age If I remember correctly, I am 18 turning 19 Sohn have grown like 2 cm in the last year and before that maybe some mm and I had a slightly accelerated bone age

How'd you convince your parents?
My parents went batshit crazy

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
How'd you convince your parents?
My parents went batshit crazy
i said that the life as a short male is the worst. I said i rlly wanted to be taller than my friends and it would help me a lot.
i also play basketball so it ā€œhelpedā€ as i said height matters a lot

im going to add this to my stack, and i use ugfreak.to for aromasin
the proboem is delivering to brazil, ny parents not seeing the package and playin with their card without them seeing

no tbh. u should try finding yourself
I'm taking Chrysin, DIM, and Nettle Root in a capsule which is pretty weak as an AI I heard.

All the online Aromasin requires crypto. Bit too shady for me.

i grew 7cm+ over the course of the last 6months.
that is almost 3 inches, 2.7/2.8!
measurements done 4 times to see if there is any error and my parents measured so it wouldnā€™t be me puttin a ruler on top on my head lmao
View attachment 1771610

taggin heightmaxxers!
@john_babowski @TeenAscender @FreakkForLife
How old are you?

Itā€™s hard to discern whether it is attributable to the HGH therapy when you are at age 16 and have a bone age even younger.
As itā€™s not odd for those around that age/bone age to grow that much. Unless vertical growth was nearly stagnant prior to therapy.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Mike141 and ChristianChad
Do you think a doctor would prescribe me Aromasin at 21?
Aromasin is rather easy to source online, no need to get a doctor prescription for that.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I'm taking Chrysin, DIM, and Nettle Root in a capsule which is pretty weak as an AI I heard.

maybe try arimidex like me?

Itā€™s hard to discern whether it is attributable to the HGH therapy when you are at age 16 and have a bone age even younger.
As itā€™s not odd for those around that age/bone age to grow that much. Unless vertical growth was nearly stagnant prior to therapy.
Well said

• +1
Reactions: Mike141

i have a legit source and proof that it arrived if you want to dm me

Isnt that normal that u grow at that age? I grew till 18-20 iirc

• Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 šŸ˜”
Animated GIF

mf ers here be talking about extreme amounts of HGH and aromasin while i remember in HS or general guys were growing like 20 cm/ 8 inch in 1 year :feelskek:
Puberty is weird af :feelskek:

Do you think a doctor would prescribe me Aromasin at 21?
no you're not growing anymore...how tall r u? LL maybe .....its getting exponentially more advanced year by year

no you're not growing anymore...how tall r u? LL maybe .....its getting exponentially more advanced year by year
6'2

I've not done any X-rays

I've not done any X-rays
Wtf thats more than enough šŸ˜, but try it do x rays and if they are not closed try HGH and some other stacks put here- you probably have very little time left if theyā€™re not closed

brutal im stuck as a 6ft manlet in my country with shit posture and narrow bone structure. probably am hgh deficient with how narrow my wrists and bone structure in general is. good job anyway
Just eat more good food (Ray Peat) faggot

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
is it good? is it legit aromasin?
It's definitely aromasin but seems a bit underdosed tbh, I take 6.25mgs twice daily

But I've been on AIs for over a year now so I may have a tolerance, maybe its not underdosed. And my testosterone levels have doubled since starting arimidex from ugfreak so I think it's good

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
is it worth doing LL if you're 183 cm- 6 foot?

It's definitely aromasin but seems a bit underdosed tbh, I take 6.25mgs twice daily

But I've been on AIs for over a year now so I may have a tolerance, maybe its not underdosed. And my testosterone levels have doubled since starting arimidex from ugfreak so I think it's good
where you get the aromasin?

i grew 7cm+ over the course of the last 6months.
that is almost 3 inches, 2.7/2.8!
measurements done 4 times to see if there is any error and my parents measured so it wouldnā€™t be me puttin a ruler on top on my head lmao
View attachment 1771610

taggin heightmaxxers!
@john_babowski @TeenAscender @FreakkForLife
First of all it could be natural growth and secondly height is cope